First real day back

'' Nana,'' Izuku said, his face still slightly red from the smack and the kiss. He however had to be honest about this.'' I know about One for All.'' Nana's eyes went open, Mentally before, she had heard everything, but the only thing she really heard was the fact Izuku loved her. But he said it, He knew she was his successor.

'' All For One, Told me the story, of how he fought All Might, How All Might is in the long line of users of a power. A power that was made by All For One.'' Izuku said softly, even if they were high up, He nearly whispered the words, Not trying to spill the secret.

'' uh, I, About that, uhm.'' Nana was at a loss for words. But Izuku laid his hand on her shoulder.'' The secret is safe. I won't tell anyone about it, I promise.'' Izuku said with a smile. as Nana nodded. She would need to talk with All Might about this, But that could wait.'' Let's head down.'' Izuku nodded as he stepped into the elevator.'' Pretty cool though, that the number one hero picked you.'' He said with a small smirk as Nana blushed. Her face turned red as the elevator doors closed.

'' FINALLY, YOU AIN'T DONE WITH THOSE FUCKING FIGHTS LIZARD BITCH. YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE THE PRINCIPAL CHOSE YOU, YOU ARE SOMEHOW BETTER, FUCK NO, FIGHT ME I WILL SHOW YOU WHO IS BETTER. I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU AND THAT ENTIRE FUCKING GROUP.'' Bakugo screamed as he saw Izuku step out of the elevator.

Izuku only nodded as he looked over the class. It was weird. Some took it far better than he assumed. He understood why the likes of Nemuri and Ochaco, or Kirishima would be glad he was back. They were all kind people, But He wasn't sure why the likes of Monoma, Itsuka, or Ida were rather distant. But once again. Izuku stepped out of the dorm. in the grass, standing a couple feet apart from Bakugo.

'' show me why, show me why you don't call for backup, What think I didnt fucking know.'' Izuku looked shocked, '' You somehow thought they were stronger right, You thought they would kill us. NOW I WILL SHOW YOU, HOW I WOULD KILL YOU.'' Bakugo went into a sprint, showing up at Izuku with his fist raised. Izuku simply leaned back. dodging the fist, Only for Bakugo to fully send the fist, turning it into a spin, which allowed him to land a blow.

The blow he wanted to use from the start, was an open-palm explosive backhand. The loud pop landed right on Izuku's face, and while it stung, the real pain was the beep he felt in his ear. His hand grabbed his ear in pain as Bakugo spun again, now to stand face-to-face with Izuku. He jammed his left forward again. Now in a palm strike against his ribcage. Enough to kick Izuku back a couple of feet.

He landed rough on the ground but as he stood back up, Izuku was basically fine.'' DONT JUST STAND AROUND, LET ME SEE YOU STRUGGLE.'' Bakugo screamed as he jumped up. Both hands above his head, ready for a double-hand slam down with some nitroglycerin sweat. But Izuku didnt allow those to land, grabbing both wrists with his own hands, he stopped the attack from landing.'' You might be able to hit hard, But how hard can you get hit.'' Izuku said before opening his hands. As Bakugo fell down slightly, Only to be met with Izuku's boot. A simple forward push kick. It shot Bakugo back.

A dozen feet back. His chest and ribs hurt. His back was covered in dirt as Izuku rocked him. And it hurt, Bakugo's entire chest hurt like hell, But he wasn't down and out from a single blow. He was not weakling like that. Slamming his hands down as he stood up, He was shocked by the fact Izuku was above him. His hand ready to strike.'' come on then, do it bitch.'' Bakugo said, not going to give it up this quickly.'' No, it's useless to fight. and frankly. I don't want to.'' Izuku said only to walk away.

But as Izuku made it to the guy's area, he was confused. All the rooms were used, Every single room was used.'' I asked Present Mic about it, You are up with the girls.'' Hitoshi said with a smirk.'' wait what.'' Yeah, the only rooms free are the rooms with the girls.'' Oh.'' Izuku said, He went to the third floor, where he saw it. Izuku Midoriya Aizawa. His room. He opened the door and was pleasantly surprised. His entire room was filled with his stuff. Clearly worked on by his mother.