the students first exams

'' Now then. The names that will fight will show up on this screen. I Just like all the other teachers that are able to join the fights will prepare. Have fun and remember. you can win in 2 ways. Defeat and capture the heroes. do so by putting the handcuffs on them. Or when you don't think you can win. Flee and allow a different hero to face them.'' Nezu said with a smile as he walked away. Only Recovery girl stayed with them.'' No dearies I won't tell you anything.''

So the students were forced to wait. They didnt know what groups they would be put in, Nor did they know what kind of possible person they had to fight. But it didnt take that long before the first names showed up. Five names would have to work together. meaning a total of 9 fights. Meaning of the 18 teachers that showed up at least 50% would not fight. What a pain. But with the names now visible the first five knew who they would team up with. Mineta, Sero, Bondo, Jozu, and Ibara all shared a look before they added over to the exam site.

As they walked Mineta came slightly closer to Ibara'' Hey, Just count on me. I will protect you.'' He said with a smile. Ibara closed her eyes as she let out a sigh.'' I have the lords protection. I will be certain he keeps me safe.'' Sure thing babes. Just know I am like the best at this class'' Mineta said as if Ibara was not well aware of him. But as they arrived at the exam site it was empty and scary. It was just a normal street, But completely empty. They could see the gate they had to pass.

It was not that far away and a clear shot.'' It would not be that easy right.'' Sero asked.'' I know. Sero, go high and keep an eye out. Then Bondo at the front, please use your glue as a shield when the need arises. Jozu is on the left and Mineta is on the right. I will stay at the back to keep an eye out. We move slowly and carefully.'' Ibara stated quickly and with confidence. One of the things she learned from Best Jeanist. The group all nodded. Sero quickly shot out a line of tape before pulling himself onto the roof.

They had to be careful as they had no idea who they were facing. He was hidden, But looking at them waiting. He was observing the situation carefully as he ironed out his plan. The group moved slowly. While their plan was to pass the gate. They also didnt want to just run for it. Traps could be set and that just felt like a bad thing to do. Each step they went was calculated.'' Sero do you see anything?'' Mineta called out without care. While most would assume he was just a dumb perv. Mineta in reality was extremely smart.

But then again when you get bullied because you are smaller than a child for most of your life. going out isn't really possible. So he studied alot. While alot of his time went around girls. Wanting his first girlfriend and stuff as fast as possible. seeing he didnt have the body or the muscles to earn girls that way. He wanted to get them with his brain. And he had already calculated the likely hood that they were alone. It was 0%. The hero they were fighting was looking at them right now so being sneaky about it was pointless.

Both Jozu and Bondo shushed Mineta. worried they would be found out. And just as they thought the hero showed up behind them.'' He has now.'' Each of them spun around. Still in their same formation only now turned around.'' MINETA SEE WHAT YOU DID.'' Jozu screamed to blame Mineta for being caught.'' Oh. I have been behind you since the start. Did you really believe I would have not seen you?'' Best Jeanist spoke. He stood calm. One arm was straight across his chest as his other arm leaned on it and his hand was near his face. 

Most of his body was covered in Denim as it was the fiber he was best with.'' Now how will you face me.'' Ibara who had trained under him acted. One of the lessons He taught her. Be quick and be decisive. never let your opponent make the first move.'' Bondo glue hands. Jozu stops his legs. QUICKLY.'' She called out as she stepped back and grew her hair long. Bondo stepped past Ibara and out of the many holes in his face a thick white substance came out. fired right at Best Jeanist. But with a twitch of his index finger.