start of the sports festival

'' Hito, Where is Izuku, It starts in 5 minutes.'' Nemuri asked Hitoshi who was checking it on his phone.'' I don't know, That idiot isn't responding to any of my texts.'' All of UA's hero course stood in a waiting room at the moment, Each wearing the same UA PE outfit.  It was the day of the Sports Festival, A day everyone had been training for and the day they would see Izuku again after being removed from him during the USJ.'' Maybe he has come to his senses and will stay away from the hero course.'' Ida said without any thought.

'' Ida at least he stood and fought while we were happy to get out of there,'' Nana said to him a little annoyed. She knew Izuku didnt quit that easily, He was strong, both in will and body. She still believed she hated him, But even if she did, She knew he was going to show up.'' I hope he does, I will beat his ass into last place and show why I am the greatest.'' Bakugo loudly screamed all while the group still waited on Izuku.

Who was sitting in the back of the bus, His leg bouncing impatiently and annoyed?  He was so late. it annoyed him to no end. How could he have been such a fucking idiot? The bus was going to UA, But the main problem was that he was already 10 minutes late, 10 minutes ago he should have been at UA, But last night, He simply forgot to plug in his phone and it died, So his alarm didnt go off, and he overslept, So he had to hop a multitude of trains to hopefully still show up on time, He hoped.

It wasn't like he could go faster. He wasn't controlling the bus. He couldn't even send them a message that he would be there, He just had to wait and hope. Thankfully he was close, He was gonna get out of the next stop and just pull a sprint to UA. But there he heard it, Right in front of him.'' Mommy, I can't wait to see the Sports festival,'' A little child was excited, It made him smile, And gave him just more reason to show up and show off his skill. And just like this kid and his mother, Many others would join in and watch

'' Kai come on, I know you want snacks But it's almost starting.'' An unknown man. With long hair tied in a ponytail said, He was pretty slim, But still well-trained. By the strange outfit he wore, It was pretty clear that he was a pro hero. And he was ranked number 5 on the last Pro hero ranking. Right behind Edgeshot. Mostly seen as a strange man, But one that used his quirk to efficiently capture and defeat villains. The door was kicked open, Out walked a woman, she had an entire basket filled with different types of food and drinks.

'' Oh shut it raven, We still have like 10 minutes before they get introduced. And I needed my cheese melted on my Nachos.'' Raven's wife Kai called back before joining him on the couch with the basket placed below her.'' Now let's see if these kids will have some Spunk.'' Kai laughed as she stole the remote from Raven and turned the volume way up. Even Ignoring Raven's request to tone it down a bit. with a bit of waiting Present Mic was finally heard giving the announcement that the UA sports festival was finally starting.

'' LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, AFTER A LONG AND PAINFUL WAIT, YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS WILL COME THRU, AS THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FOR THE FIRST YEAR IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. AND YOU BETTER CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT TO BE LIT.'' Present Mic screamed thru the microphone. Making the newer generation cringe a little, But they powered thru it.'' NOW LIKE NEW YEARS THIS WILL BE A BANGER, BUT BEFORE WE CAN LET IT LOOSE AND GO CRAZY LIKE A GOOSE, WE GOTTA INTRODUCE THE COMPETITORS. SO HERE THEY COME,''

'' WE START IT OFF WITH THOSE THAT LEARN TO MANAGE EVERYTHING. FROM SHOE STORES TO HERO AGENCIES, WE HAVE THE FIRST YEARS DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT.'' UA had done something for Izuku, Instead of having the UA hero department first, they went backward. This class wasnt really much to look at, A total of 60 students didnt really look that well trained or willing to play alone, But they still walked on the field, hoping to be walking back as soon as possible. '' NOW NEXT UP ARE THE GADGET MAKERS, THOSE THAT WORK ON THE STUFF HEROES USE TO WORK. WE HAVE THE UA DEPARTMENT OF SUPPORT.''