Training for the Hero license exam

As the students crumbled inside the dorm, It was day 4 of the first week, They had all been working hard with Tohru again, And while They were all heroes in training, They were all in peak Physical condition. Against a dragon, a dragon with the energy levels of the energizer bunny. They were just not strong enough, Even Izuku and Ryuko, Nejire, and Nana, Those with insane stamina, Rex had foreseen that fact. Right at the start of the training. Rex had given all four weighted clothing. Draining them just as vest as the rest.

Yet even if they were all tired, Even if they wanted to sleep, shower, and eat. They were not done today, They still had to work on plans for the PLE.'' I still don't like the fact, you want to add it alone.'' While I agree with you Yaoyorozu, Allowing Midoriya to fight alone, seems to go against our morals, But no matter who we add, They shall only increase the chance of Midoriya losing.'' And remember. I will lead a group away, Before then instantly meeting back up with my own group.'' Momo nodded'' Just because we don't like it, doesn't mean we don't understand.'' Kyoka added.

'' What if we increase the amount of dragons we have.'' Monoma said sitting on the floor with his back on the wall resting.'' What do you mean Monoma.'' Well Everyone is mostly going to focus on Midoriya cause he is known, Ryuko is less known right.'' Monoma said as the group nodded.''  I have heard some rumors about our class, All I have heard was, about dragons at UA, Not the amount.'' As Monoma continued, Others started to understand.'' So what if we split the group up even more and made more dragons? Hell, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu could play off dragons, Just add a little flames with Todoroki, and boom.'' 

'' You aswell I guess.'' As many people as we can play off.'' Monoma's plan was great. Izuku was still taking the main force. That was never going to change, People would always have it out for him. He was known for not only dealing with a hero killer like Stain But He was also seen on the news with the likes of All Might and other heroes. If they looked into him, Not only would they see he was on an internship with the likes of Rush, But also that he is friendly with the likes of Endeavor.

This would instantly piss students and teachers off. Many heroes fight their entire life, Many try their best but never make it anywhere near the higher-ranked heroes, and any interaction they would have with the bigger names, would be as fans. They hate Izuku for that reason, Their own distaste for dragons mixing with a steady stream of jealousy, would force the students they reach to be molded within the same hatred. But now that they had an active idea that everyone liked. Now the real preparations started.

===

'' Come on then, I believed you were supposed to play dragons right, where is the power.'' What do you expect us to do sir, We can't be as strong.'' Setsuna, Kirishima, Tetsutetsu, and Nejire were all expected to play dragons without having excess power.'' Finally, you understand, You all are too weak, so,'' Rex smiled as he looked at them'' Mul( Strength) Now you all have that power.'' Sharing the power of Mul with the four people, They felt an insane increase in just power. Their bodies could feel the increase, the step up they all took.

'' While most dragons use Mul as a self-increase, altering the energy into a boost of powers, it is also very easy to share that power with others. Now you should more easily play dragons for a bit. Sadly Midoriya will be slightly weakened by this, Thankfully It takes a bigger toll on stamina than strength.'' Rex looked back, This was his final day of training, And to maximize the day. Tohru took a special interest in Izuku. They were playing the most impressive game of tag Anyone had most likely ever played.

Tohru was running from Izuku. She had gone full hybrid. Her body strengthened to higher limits than so far, Each step could break the ground, and spiderweb the entire field, Yet not fast she moved, There was not a dent on the grass of her feet, But Izuku on the other hand. He chased her with aggression and power. Each step easily caused the ground to crumble below him. Just barely strong enough to hold his tremendous might while retaining its form. But Tohru was ahead anyway. Izuku was too slow.'' I thought most dragons were closest to lizards, seems you are closest to snails.'' Tohru spoke as she ran, Annoying Izuku just more.