First part of the Obstacle Race

Izuku smirked, Obstacle race is nothing, He had wings, and He was going to blow thru it but Nezu had already calculated for it as Present Mic started talking.'' THE OBSTACLE RACE IS ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVORITES, YOU WILL ALL START AT THE STARTING LINE, SHOULDER TO SHOULDER. WHEN THE SIGNAL IS GIVEN YOU CAN RUN ALL YOU WANT, BUT IT'S NOT THAT EASY, AFTER A SHORT 1 MILE RUN, YOU WILL BE MET WITH A OBSTACLE ONLY TO RUN A NEW MILE FOR A NEW OBSTACLE THIS HAPPENS ONE MORE TIME BEFORE YOU HAVE TO RUN THE FINAL MILE.''

He yelled excitedly thru the microphone, basically telling them they had to run 4 miles to pass.'' AND TO KEEP IT FUN FOR EVERYONE, FLIGHT ISNT ALLOWED, YOUR FEET GOTTA KEEP ON THE FLOOR AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 30 SECONDS.'' This got Izuku to suck his teeth but the group chuckled at him, Now they had more of a chance at least they believed they did.'' WHAT THE OBSTACLES WILL BE IS GONNA BE A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL, YOU ALL JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN THE GROUP THAT PASSES!'' He tried to be a hype man but just caused more nerves.

But that didnt stop them from moving toward the starting line. The hero class and general studies were at the forefront, they wanted to pass the most, That didnt stop some of the other classes from also pushing in. But Izuku took the understanding of the rules, He had to touch the floor every 30 seconds, so with his wings out, He stood in the back, planning to take an early lead.'' NOW, LITTLE HEROES, I AM GONNA GIVE YOU ALL A COUNTDOWN. I AM GONNA COUNT DOWN FROM 50.'' 

Present Mic joked, Much to the horror of the students, But as a loud bonk was heard he changed his tone, Aizawa had smacked him with a rolled-up newspaper.'' Fine fine, I WAS ONLY JOKING REMOVE THAT 0 AND IT IS THE REAL NUMBER SOOOO!, FIVE,'' The students got in their own stance, Rumi pushed those around her away, Trying to get as much room as possible so she could get a good take off. Many of the girls were trying to get their spots in the front, such as Nana, Ryuko, Kendo, and such. Bakugo himself was trying it aswell.

He however was shoulder-to-shoulder with Shoto Todoroki and Kirishima, Tetsutetsu, and the like. But Izuku on purpose stayed behind. And thanks to him being a dragon, He had more than enough space, None of the classes wanted to get close.''FOUR. THREE. TWO'' Each of the students stood ready, slightly leaning forward so that if they pushed off the floor they would shoot forward.'' ONE, AND GOOOOOO!!!'' He yelled louder than he did before. giving a real start to everyone. Ryuko broke her arms open, pushing those around her off balance as she ran forward taking first place right off the bat. But apart from her, a problem was seen.

There were too many students that wanted to take first place. So those in front were being held back by those behind them, causing them to not be able to go ahead and causing a massive clog that moved very slowly with dozens and dozens of students on top of each other. But then you had Rumi. Just like Ryuko she had a plan, She sprang up and forward, Her rabbit legs giving her a good boost, allowing her to get ahead, and reach the wall, Which she used as a springboard to jump forward again, And on her way to keep up with Ryuko.

But then Izuku made his move. With a jump and a flap of the wings, He shot thru a long walkway like a rocket. He passed Ryuko and Rumi like it was nothing before his wings went back on his shoulders and he started sprinting, Rumi and Ryuko got close as he landed'' HAH GIVING US A CHANCE, BIG....'' She wasn't able to finish her cocky words before Izuku ran. and he was fast. He went full out, For those that knew what running really was, they could understand why Izuku was fast.

To run fast, you had to kick off the floor, It was why you often saw runners still do workouts in the gym. They had to have muscles to kick off the floor. And Izuku did just that, But he did it with so much force now, That he was causing an imprint on his feet. Each of his steps was imprinted into the ground. And while normally Izuku was fast, He seemed to be at least double that now, And he wasn't even transformed slightly. This was just his base speed.'' LET ME GO WE CAN'T GET THAT FUCKER TO WIN.'' Bakugo screamed as he tried to get lost.