All Mights training

'' Hahaha, Now let's get started.'' All Might said as he pulled out a small book from his back pocket.'' Now, Uhm, You all will be split up into groups of three students. This will result in 16 different teams, The teams will be decided by randomness.'' This instantly got some reactions from the students.'' Sir is that truly the best possible strategy,'' Ida interrupted All Might.'' Uhm Well can anyone answer that.'' Izuku raised his hand but All Might skipped him and went over toward Yaoyorozu.'' Most heroes are forced to team up with others on the spot.''

'' DING DING DING, You are correct miss Yaoyorozu, You are correct, Heroes often team up to protect others, You all will team up, half heroes and the other half villains, Each group of villains will grab and place a large bomb into one of the rooms and protect it, You have 5 minutes to hide the bomb, Then you have to hold out for 10 minutes. NOW THEN BECAUSE I AM PREPARED I HAVE ALREADY GONE AHEAD AT MADE THE TEAMS.'' All Might said as he pulled out two boxes.'' NOW THEN I RANDOMLY THREW 8 BALLS THAT HOLD YOUR NAMES.''

All Might pulled out the first ball, Which was the villains.'' Kayama, Koda and Aoyama. These newly crowned villains will fight the heroic team of, Sero, Hatsume, and Jiro.'' All Might called out making Kyoka sigh.'' Now move inside and prepare yourself, villains.'' All Might said as he brought out a large bomb. Nemuri and Koda worked together to lift the bomb inside.'' I got a plan, You two just work on protecting the bomb,'' Koda just nodded, too scared to really speak, Aoyama agreed aswell. It meant Nemuri quickly moved into the front area.

Back outside, Kyoka was trying to get the team to focus up, But that wasnt really the case, Hatsume was more focused on working on her gadgets, and Sero wasnt really interested in hanging around the villian group, It didnt really help that Kyoka was sure she had seen Mei from somewhere before. So as the signal was given, The three moved in. Sero ran ahead of them, ignoring the warning Kyoka screamed toward him, But as he turned a corner, Nemuri jumped out and kneed Sero in the stomach, dropping him back. Both Jiro and Mei ran up to them,

'' Oh Kyo, you should have known you in my range,'' Nemuri said with Kyoka looking around, She was far too close, Too close to dodge or run away. Nemuri ripped her outfit around the wrist with an explosion of pink gas to fly out and surround the 4 of them, Nemuri smiled unaffected by her gas, Sero was gasping on the floor, the gas filling his lungs and knocking him out. Mei's suit created a mask around her but as she swayed a little she then fell backward knocked out. Only Kyoka slammed her hands on her mouth and nose, trying to block the gas.

But Nemuri rushed in and started punching Kyoka who blocked with her hands, causing the gas to enter her body,'' OH HOW IMPECABLE, THE VILLIAN TEAM WINS.''All Might called out as he grabbed the next two balls to fight.''Team villains are Miss Shiosaki, Komori will team up with Shoji, They will face the hero team of Hagakure, Kaibara, and Tetsutetsu.'' All Might announced as robots came in and grabbed all three downed hero students.'' Well Done miss Kayama, effective work.'' All Might said with a thumbs up. Nemuri gave a friendly smile as she joined her friends that congratulated her.

'' I despise that we have to act like villains, But in for the journey of becoming the best heroes I shall try my best.'' Shiosaki said with her hands pressed together in prayer.'' I will stay out and fight them, you two close this entire area.'' That shall not be required, They can not fight back again the might I have been gifted with strength by the lord.'' Shiosaki said as she started walking toward the door, planning to end this quickly. Waiting right at the door. It gave the other team not a second

'' Surrender yourself, and allow no violence to become upon you.'' THAT AINT MANLY.'' Tetsutetsu screamed as he ran upward, going to take down Shiosaki.'' Foolish man, Repent for thy sin.'' Shiosaki said turning her back to the group and shooting her hair out, capturing the three. Seemingly capturing all of them Until Kaibara, used his quirk, spinning his fist at high speeds and breaking thru the vines.'' Struggling is foolish.'' Shiosaki said as she moved her vines forward one to capture Kaibara this time for good, Which happened, finally after a minute-long struggle.