The Semi-Finals

Hey guys I am now going to do some streaming Once again. Not fully sure what game to play but Join me and help me decide.https://www.twitch.tv/the_animenoviceIts the place to be

'' WHAT A MATCH WHAT A MATCH AND WHAT A CLEANUP HAHAHA. BUT WITH THE CLEANUP OUT OF THE WAY WE CAN FINALLY START THE FIRST MATCH OF OUR SEMI-FINAL. THE FEMALE PREDITOR. THE LADY DRAGON. SHE HAS BEEN ABLE TO MATCH THE MIGHT OF THE BATTLE BUNNY. DURABLE ENOUGH TO WIN AGAINST THE CRAZED CREATOR. AND NOW WE WILL SEE HOW SHE MATCHES UP AGAINST THE MAN OF A MILLION QUIRKS. DOES HE HAVE YOURS WHO KNOWS, HE OUTPLAYED URARAKA WITH HER OWN QUIRK. AGAINST TOKAGE HE USED A TEACHER'S QUIRK AND HER OWN.''

Present Mic gave a rundown as they made it down to the arena.'' NOW, WILL THE DRAGON WIN? OR SHALL THE DIVERSE QUIRK USER WIN?'' They both made it to the ring. Both were happy they made it this far and both were excited to see how far they could get.'' Hope you brought out a bunch of quirks.'' Ryuko said with a smile as Monoma laughed.'' I hope so too. I respect you too much to ask for pulled punches, But don't hurt the money maker too bad.'' Monoma joked as Ryuko joked. Only to sprint at each other as the signal was given. 

Ryuko brought her arms low. Her nails were sharpened and ready to move. Monoma stretched his arms out and started using Ochaco's quirk. A perfect counter to Ryuko's strength. But Ryuko noticed the beans on his fingers. She attacked his wrist first. grabbing his forearm as soon as she was close enough. But just like her Monoma had some good hand-to-hand training. He pulled his other hand back. Stepping his right foot forward and he then pulled his hip. He tried to throw her out, But Ryuko pulled back.'' It's not that easy.''

Ryuko tried to stump his leg. This could break it but would stop his movement for a good while. But as she raised her leg Monoma moved again. This time with the lack of balance. She was thrown to the side But she kept her grip on his arm.'' IT'S NOT THAT EASY.'' She said again. As she threw Monoma to herself aswell. Her might allowed her to do so easily.'' Thanks better aim here'' Monoma said swiping his hand at her. In the rush of battle, Ryuko forgot to look at his arm or even think of the time. But Monoma had already lost Ochaco's quirk. He had lost it after he tried throwing Ryuko for the first time. He now just went for Ryuko's quirk.

She pushed him away and created some distance.'' Now it's a little more fair right.'' He said as he transformed his arms into those of a dragon. They rushed for each other again. Now their fingers intertwined as they clashed. They were equal.'' YOUR REALLY POWERFUL.'' Monoma said as he struggled against Ryuko. She strained herself.'' Its been a while since I had to put this amount of power into a fight

But Ryuko was more used to it so she kicked. Her feet found a place in his stomach. the force kicking him up a bit. Right for Ryuko to twist her hips and slam his body into the floor. She landed on top of him aswell. And while Monoma thought this would hurt alot. Thanks to dragon Durability. It was just painful. But he could keep going. That was if he didnt fight Ryuko. She quickly took his back. One arm pressed his face in the dirt while she used the other to bend his arm behind his back. '' OOOOOH SHIIIIIII. THEY GRAPLED STRONGLY AND IT SEEMED THAT THE REAL DEAL STILL BEATS THE COPY.''

'' BUT NOW A MATCH MANY HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE. ONE OF THE STRONGEST STUDENTS I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING HERE AT UA. HE BROKE RECORDS AND FACED OFF AGAINST THE STRONGEST STUDENTS AND CAME OUT VICTORIOUS. BUT NOW HE WILL HAVE TO FACE A NEW DOMINATING FORCE. A MAN THAT HAS BEEN SEEN TO USE OVERKILL. THE SON OF ENDEAVOR. A NEW ENDEAVOR. YOU COULD SAY HIS HERO NAME COULD BE ASPIRE.'' Shoto burned with rage. each word Present Mic said was more fuel to the flames of Shoto's hatred.

he wanted nothing more than be known as his own man. Make that man hide in the shadows for once.'' I WILL SHOW THEM POWER'' Shoto said angrily as his sleeve started burning a slight bit. All while Izuku walked happily. He had been having a good amount of fun. and the best part, In the next fight he was really going to be allowed to fight with all his might. Sure Todoroki is strong. He would require a good amount of force to win. But again it would be nothing insane. The real fight would be Ryuko.