who passed

as Izuku collapsed some sprinted right for him. Kyoka and Mei being in a relationship with him were the most worried. Kyoka however was slightly more worried. The first thing that came to mind when Izuku dropped was his birthday. He went outside and he nearly died thanks to that hero boomfist or something. She ran and instantly checked his heart but it was beating.'' I perhaps had gone a little overboard.'' Endeavor said with sorrow in his voice. He never really cared for others that much. 

Sure he came if Nezu asked and taught a guest lesson here or there, But he never really joined with exams because he was busy. But This year not only was his son joining. But the boy helped fix his relationship with his son. The boy saved his son from losing an arm. He would be forever grateful to Izuku. And right now he might have just hurt the boy forever.'' It's not that sir. He is glad you did. I have known him since we were little kids. He is happy that he fought you and you had to fight him with your real power.''

Kyoka pressed her hand on his chest as she closed her eyes. Her jack near his hand listening to his heartbeat.''EXCUSE ME COMING THRU, EXCUSE ME COMING THRU, EXCUSE ME COMING THRU.'' An automatic robot voice spoke as two robots came up.'' Which one is it, Bob.'' I don't know Rob. I thought it was a boy.'' Same, excuse me which one needs medical attention.'' The robots spoke. It was one thing Nezu had worked on. While other schools had robotic staff. Only UA had robot staff with human behavior. Nezu and Powerloader had for the first 10 years of their robot staff, worked on an AI that took information from all the teachers and students and would create a normal yet enjoyable robot that did their job.

''It's him, please take care.'' Sure thing, don't drop him, Rob.'' Says the robot that oiled his wheels not 2 weeks ago Bob.'' It's not my fault I want to look good. I might ask Robin out soon.'' The robots bickered slightly as they moved Izuku before everyone went back to the waiting area. Where Nezu was waiting for them.'' Thank you all for today's exam. You will all be free today. I would appreciate it if you could thank the heroes for their time, But that is all. The results will be shared tomorrow during class.''

Nezu said but Ida raised his hand'' Yes Ida, what is it.'' Sir, will the results be personal or per group? So if I did more then let's say, my teammate. could it be that I pass and their fail?'' Nezu nodded'' All results are person based. But I will say. passing the exam does not mean you get a passing grade. same for failing does not mean you get a failing grade. It affects your grade but does not control it. Now dismissed.'' 

With that, the students went toward each hero and thanked them for the lesson and their time. Before promptly going home. Izuku would have to stay back for a bit. as he was still resting. Something Nana was really glad for as she also had to wait and chose to wait by Izuku's bedside. As he slept Nana looked at him with a soft expression. He looked so peaceful and sweet. Nana chuckled slightly as she finally had come to terms with her feelings. And how crazy the younger her would have reacted. 

She would have blown a fuse if she was told she would fall madly in love with a dragon user that could break her neck if he wanted to. Nana never liked being seen as Weak. When she was young. her parents died thanks to a dragon. It was where her hatred came from. But Nana her entire life was just skinny and soft. And she got bullied for it, But then without her parents, Nana trained and trained and trained some more. She got taller, stronger, and alot meaner to those that bullied her. Nana made a vow to herself that she would never be weaker than anyone else.

But now. She was okay with it. She didnt care if she was stronger than Izuku. She just wanted to be strong enough to stand close to him to stand next to him, Hand in hand.'' You are really in love with him aren't you.'' A voice said from behind her. It was Toshinori in his smaller form.'' WHA WHA-T WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.'' She stuttered with a bright red blush. Nana felt his hand on her shoulder.'' Dont worry Nana. It's fine. Midoriya is an honorable boy and He is a good fit.''