Going over the class

Aizawa sat in his home office. Tomorrow would be the first day of the new class, So he gave the folder of all his students a look over. Thanks to the mixed classes, They had a more free limit of students. Causing Heroics, year 1, be made off 48 different students. Most would agree that was a pretty large number of students, But Nezu was well aware, that most students wanted to be a hero thanks to fame, childhood dreams, and the likes. And they would always drop out. which mostly resulted that the third year only having 20 students or so, there of course were classes that had all 48 of them at the end but that was rare.

'' Dont has to look over them,'' Aizawa said as he threw the folders off. Mina Ashido,Kyoka Jiro, Fumikage Tokoyami,Izuku Midoriya, Jurota Shishida, Juzo Honenuki, Himiko Toga, Nemuri Kayama, Rumi Usagiyama, RyukoTatsuma, and Hitoshi Shinso. Aizawa knew them all too well, having seen them grow up.'' This one is that girl, Izuku works with.'' Aizawa said looking over the file of Ochaco Uraraka.'' Oh, this is Toshi's kid.'' Aizawa said looking at the folder for Nana Shimura.

'' Yuga Aoyama, Quirk navel laser. Lacks mobility and stamina.'' He looked at the picture, Yuga was a skinny guy, He barely had muscles or fat, by the looks of the picture, he took great care in his looks..'' Tsuyu Asui, Quirk frog. Strengthen legs, Great Mobility. Seems even more mobility inside the water, how wonderful.'' Aizawa said looking at the young girl. Her tongue was slightly out of her mouth. Her eyes were larger than most, the same for her feet and hands. She was slightly hunched over, with dark green hair. 

'' Tenya Ida, oh, younger brother of Tensei I guess, Same quirk, engine, But instead of the arms he has them in his legs, allowing him to reach high speeds.'' Izuku looked at the picture, standing straight up, His dark blue hair combed neatly.'' I would have never guessed that to be Tensei's family.'' Aizawa said picking up the next folder.'' Mashiro Ojiro. Tail, How plain, However, It seems to be a martial artist.'' He looked at the picture and Ojiro looked like an average guy, he wasn't overly muscly,'' I like him.'' Aizawa said to respect those that put effort into their work.

'' Denki Kaminari, quirk electricity, seems while he has the confidence to be a hero, He lacks the brains and skill.'' a plain looking dude, with only really his hair standing out, bright yellow most of it, with a black lightning bolt in it.'' Ejiro Kirishima. Now that could be an effective hero quirk. hardening.'' Aizawa said taking a sip of coffee. Kirishima was a decently well-trained dude, his hair black and unstyled. '' Koji Koda. a rather unique look, however nothing to do with his quirk.'' Aizawa looked at him, an almost rock-like body.'' Quirk Anivoice. He is able to talk with animals, getting them to do his dirty work.''

''Rikido Sato. A bigger guy. Suger rush, eating sugar gives his strength a boost,'' Aizawa nodded as he read his file. Sato stood taller than most people, just shorter than Aizawa. His most distinct feature was his rather thick lips.'' Mezo Shoji. again tall. Quirk Dupli-arms. Allowing him to duplicate each limb, turning the six arms into hands, mouths, feet, eyes, ears, and more. I wonder what's under the mask.'' Aizawa said as he looked at the large man, he had  silver hair slightly aimed down, but most of his face was covered by a mask

'' Hanta Sero Quirk tape.'' a slightly lanky kid, with very wide elbows.'' Shoots tape out of his elbows, allowing him to move with it.'' Shoto Todoroki, hmm that's Endeavors kid. wonder what came out of that firey bastard. seems he got his father's and mother's quirk, Ice from the right side, and fire from the left side, Powerful, a combination of both of them might block both weaknesses.'' Shoto's body was normal, His hair was split Rightside was white, and on his left side was red hair. He also had a rather nasty look scar on his left side

'' Toru Hagakure,  quirk invisible.'' Aizawa chuckled at the picture of nothing but clothing. It was really enjoyable for Aizawa,'' Minoru Mineta, quirk, and Sticky balls. ah, so the balls on his head are sticky.'' Aizawa said as he looked at the picture, Mineta by far the shortest student. smaller than even most girls, He had large purple balls covering his head, much like an afro of sorts. One that Aizawa remembered to get points by just capturing the robots to earn points.'' Katsuki Bakugo. Quirk explosion. he sweats from his palms and can ignite the sweat causing explosions.'' Aizawa said looking at the picture, a decently fit ashen-haired kick with a wicked grin on his face.