Camping with friends

The first day of training was over. The Wild Wild Pussy cats all their students that they were free do to as they pleased. Today training was over and they had a total of 3 hours free. At seven they would start cooking but until then they were free. Most died. They lay on the floor feeling like absolute death. None of them had the energy to do more. each of them went through the trouble of pain. Tiger beating them into puss. Pixie-bob torture of their quirks. Ragdolls constant attacks of randomness. Mandalay's sweet yet torturous actions. They were evil. 100% evil. The heroes in training understood that now.

Izuku lifted himself up. He was tired. But Aizawa's and Tiger's words burned themselves into his mind. Somehow. For whatever reason. Izuku's heart held onto hatred. it held on and contained that hatred. He knew that if that hate was able to gain a hold. gain a footing in Izuku's mentality. All his work to be a hero would be for naught. and he would join Shigiraki and his villainous actions.'' Hey Kota. I know I might be a little too old, But wanna throw a ball around.'' 

Kota looked him up and down.'' Only a dumb loser like you keeps his mouth shut. I don't want to talk with the likes of you.'' Kota said. He hated the fact he was here. Kota loved his aunt. She was a massive help and someone he cared deeply for. Her friends were meh. He didnt like nor hate them. They were cool people but dumb heroes. It was the only thing he hated from his aunt. The fact she was a hero. Heroes were dumb. Izuku just nodded. Before signalling him locking his mouth and throwing away the key.

Kota grabbed his ball. A normal baseball. Kota stepped a couple of meters away before throwing the ball. It went a little high But Izuku caught it without much trouble. Before without any strength, he threw the ball back. Both stood in the camp softly throwing the baseball over at each other. And for the very first time since they arrived. Kota seemed like a normal kid. Most of the time. Kota seemed almost like a broody adult. Just a full emo dude at 45 years old who just had the height of a child. But now he was looking like the kid he was.

The small action that barely took effort started to bring joy to the group. Mina skipped over.'' Eh, can I join? I promise to not talk aswell.'' Kota pouted slightly as he stared at her. Mina had kept a soft smile. Kota nodded before throwing the ball at her. The three quickly started to have fun.'' Bro Kota is legit like way better at throwing the ball than both Midoriya and Ashido.'' Kirishima said Tetsutetsu nodded.'' The little man is totally manly.'' He responded. This got the normal stone-faced kid to smile.

And before long Kota started to get more excited in his throwing. He threw one hard. Slightly over Mina which landed right in front of Katsuki. He grabbed the ball and stared back.'' Give it back.'' Kota asked Katsuki without shouting. cussing or anything just chucked the ball back. Before joining the group.'' Wait if Bakubro joins. I will too.'' YEAH TOTALLY MANLY.'' Kirishima and Tetsutetsu joined. Within a couple of minutes. the small game of catch played with Kota and Izuku was turned into a massive group undertaking.'' MISTER AIZAWA CATCH.'' 

A stray ball from the hands of Kaminari had gone off course and landed near the area of the teachers. Aizawa ran out before jumping and catching the ball. He with insane precision threw the ball back only right at Kota. The whole thing had turned into a group activity. That Aizawa, Vlad, and Ragdoll joined in. The entire group had started laughing and talking. Without a problem, they talked with Kota. Only small sentences were able to be heard but they heard him talk normally with them.'' Man, I haven't had this amount of fun ever since joining UA to be a hero.'' As Nemuri said these words. the entire mood changed.

Kota's smile dropped. He ran toward Izuku who had the ball. Grabbing the ball out of his hand he with a frown walked away.'' Stupid heroes.'' He grumbled.'' whaaa. IM SORRY.'' Nemuri screamed. She did not know what she said which caused him to be angry at them. Mandalay walked toward them. a soft apologetic smile at them.'' Sorry. Kota doesn't really like heroes. We try but he just doesn't like any of them.'' Izuku laughed.'' Oh?'' Mandalay asked confused. While Izuku might not be aware. Kota's behavior was not a laughing matter.'' Sorry. I just assumed the kid hated me for being a dragon. Seems he hates us all for wanting to be heroes.''