Will he be allowed in?

(Quick note, Peoples's feelings toward Izuku will change in time, Please keep reading and all will work out in the end. :)

'' WHAT'' Most of the teachers screamed in shock as Nezu just told them a bombshell.'' Wait that's your kid?'' Present Mic asked, Being Aizawa's oldest friend he was well aware that he had remarried and gotten a new son. '' He is.'' All might however stood up, slamming his thin, arms on the table.'' It does not matter who's son he is. That boy is a villain.'' Aizawa stood up and glared right at All Might.'' How the fuck did you get dumb fucking idea in your head.'' All Might did not back down.

'' HIS QUIRK IS EVIL, YOU KNOW IT IS, DRAGON USERS ARE VILLAINS FROM BIRTH AND YOU KNOW IT.'' This Aizawa hated.'' YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT, HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK, A FUCKING QUIRK MAKES SOMEONE EVIL.'' It was a heated discussion.'' THEY ARE BORN LIKE THAT, THEY WANT DISTRIBUTION AND CHOAS, THEY LIVE FOR NOTHING BUT GOLD, AND DEATH AND YOU KNOW IT.'' Calm down both of you, All might, You have no right, to decide who will be allowed to enter or not, That is my job. and Aizawa, please calm down, While not all dragon quirk users are evil, a whopping 85% of users do take that path.''

'' Now, I understand the worry of dragon quirk users, It's worrisome, as some are unable to come to grips with their own power, and the massive amount of hate they already have. It might be impossible to overturn that hate, HOWEVER. looking at these test results.'' Nezu said showing the paper of Izuku.'' He will most definitely be a great addition.'' It got everyone to look at the results of the robot exam aswell.'' Oh wow, your kid is special for sure.'' Izuku had taken the top spot with an impressive 150 robots defeated, and an insane 135 hero points he got for saving others.

'' Seems like he is a better hero than you were at first, and much better than your niece,'' Aizawa said as he walked out of the room. She was ranked 2, with 175 robot defeats but only 5 hero points. and they were all aware of All Mights results, 120 villain points, and 45 hero points. He had already looked at those that interest them, and by his calculations, Izuku's group should pass. Tho he just had to make sure, None of the teachers voted against his son entering UA.

But unbeknownst to Aizawa, Nezu already accepted Izuku into UA.'' You know Toshi won't accept it, and he will go against it,'' Gran Torino said softly to Nezu, Recovery girl had already left in order to heal the students that were injured.'' I know, But I frankly don't care, I have been far too lenient in accepting his behavior.'' Hah, He was always an emotional child, He just can't get over the fact that one of them, Did that thing.'' Nezu nodded as he started speedreading thru all the test results.

He always did this, Nezu spread it in two different piles. Useless, and potential. The other teachers then discussed the fact who was allowed in and who would be turned down. They even make a pile for those to be suggested toward other schools, UA took the best of the best, And sometimes that pile was a little too large for them to handle so they turned them over to other schools to make sure hero society still reached higher peaks.  But the teachers were not discussing the fact that Izuku should be allowed. 

All Might was leading one side, those villain dragon quirk users should never be allowed anywhere near a hero school, in the end, they would only betray hero society for their own pleasure. and then there was the side, being led by Present Mic, Who believe in just letting anyone enter and train them the best they could'' All Might, Your bars are hella mixed, you want hero society to be best, But if you don't allow those of power to try your just weakening it in the end.'' NO MIC I AM NOT, They are killers, I have fought with dozens, maybe even hundreds of them, and they are all the same, Insane, and believe to be fighting for a better world.''

While the heroes were heated, Izuku was bringing Ochaco to safety, Using her wings to protect her from the rocks and rubble they were throwing at them.'' I know you might not like being touched by a villain, But You can't walk.'' Izuku said softly to Ochaco who had yet to say a single word Mostly shocked at the fact of Izuku's powerful quirk. She couldn't speak and wasn't even aware of the attacks. While the rocks did not cause lasting dmg they were for sure felt by Izuku.