Who is Mirio and what can he do?

'' Be ready to pay up Kirby,'' Nemuri said as they walked into homeroom. Ochaco rolled her eyes.'' Girls behave, I will make sure everyone will pay correctly.'' Izuku said acting like the bank, which he was. As they walked into Homeroom Aizawa was already waiting for them.'' Sir, who will be the second teacher? Will it once again be one of the many teachers we have had throughout the years? Or will it perhaps be a new one?'' I ain't telling, Because Nezu told me not to, Something with way too funny I don't know I slept through half of it.'' Aizawa said yawning as Hitoshi walked in.

'' Oh, Izuku we should tell Mom that Dad is skipping out on sleep.'' Aizawa's eyes went wide as he stared his sons down.'' I love you both, But your bodies won't be found if you dare.'' He said overly serious as Hitoshi walked to his seat laughing knowing Mom would never let him.'' I do wonder who it will be if Nezu somehow finds enjoyment in it.'' Shishida thought out loud as he sat down. Nana was the only one who had heard the stories from Toshinori.

How crazy Nezu truly was, how he found enjoyment in the pain and suffering of lesser beings than himself, which was everyone according to the self-proclaimed Rat God of UA. The class slowly filled up with students, some having fallen slightly behind. But all entered the class before the bell rang.'' Now then, We will have a normal lesson at first, So get started on homework and finish your final work, Midoriya and Momo thank you for the essays that are due two weeks from now. This is not an order for anyone to hurry up, you have 2 weeks to use it. You don't want to come over cocky and believe you are better by delivering earlier and having dozens of mistakes.''

And the class did, They all went about and completed various tasks they still had to do.'' Hey Midoriya, Am I doing this right, I feel the answer is wrong.'' Denki asked one of the bros that would be able to correctly answer. If he tried Kirishima or Tetsutetsu they would not help.'' Uh, Yeah that's right, Though I think you messed up with the addition.'' wait let me try again.'' Denki typed it back in his calculator and this time it was an answer that looked correct.'' Thanks, bro, I fat-fingered on a calculator who would have thought.'' He said laughing.

Some like Momo and Ochaco who had done all of today's homework were still busy with the dates.'' You think that we could do it at that one park, It's down south and has this massive cherry blossom field.'' Nana asked with Ochaco nodding as did Momo.'' That would be wonderful, Just have to find a nice warm day.'' Momo said already thinking of which tea would pair most wonderfully with such a warm beautiful day.

But as time passed, the class did not realize the time, and before they knew it the door opened, and in stepped two guys.'' what?'' Mineta said noticing first, causing attention on the group.'' Where is Yuyu?'' Aizawa asked with the blond boy laughing.'' Oh, she had no interest in a boring old group of kids that were not cute at all. He could only laugh as the other boy trembled immensely.'' Well, students, These are our guest teachers, Tamaki Amakiji and Mirio Togata, They are third years and part of the big three.'' Aizawa explained, But this was the first time the group was named for the students.

'' The what?'' Bakugo said already looking at the group in disgust, Not believing the strongest in UA would be a dopey-looking blond kid that looked like he belonged on the door of a bunker in a fallout survival game and a scared elf emo.'' The Big Three. Due to their rather impressive skills, It has made their name skyrocket through the hero community, and it's believed they are closest to reaching the number one spot.'' This was great praise for the likes of Aizawa as he was not one for rumors but more for results.

'' aw geez, thanks sir, But we heard plenty of big praise ourselves from this class.'' Well enough ass kissing, get to what you came to explain so we can move over.'' Hehe, Yess sir. Well, kiddo's The future is going to be.'' Mirio waited for a moment to have the class join in, Yet none of them had any clue of what direction he was going to go. Ibara is not one to leave a classmate hanging and one to be hopeful of the future.'' Bright?'' She said but more sounding like a question.'' AWFUL HAHAHAHAHA.'' Mirio started laughing loudly at his joke as his partner turned to face the wall, still shaking insanely.