How did they do?

'' Your mom is one scary woman bro,'' Kirishima said as Izuku explained how his mother bearhugged him and basically broke all his bones in one go when she saw him again for the first time. The fact he also had a second backpack filled with food. Which was the same for both Hitoshi and Shota, Made her all the scarier.'' She is an angel. One with a death grip but yeah, She was just worried, I did kind of not see her for 2 weeks after I nearly died.'' Izuku laughed causing the others to stop laughing as it brought up some bad memories.

But their thoughts were stopped as the bell rang and Aizawa walked into a class right on time.'' Good Morning students. Let's start right away. The teachers and I have gone over all your results from the Sports festival. So When I call your name. Please walk forward to grab your paper. Each of you has more than enough room to improve. This includes everyone. even the top 3.'' Aizawa said his face not changing one bit as he explained. Sadly there was more information on those that made it to the third round.

'' Usagiyama. If I ever catch you waiting for your opponent to be freed, I will give you 6 months of detention, Or I will just kick you out of UA off the bat. It's bad sportsmanship and could cost you your life. As it cost you your win.'' Rumi just walked forward a little embarrassed as her ears hung low. She had gotten too obsessed with the battle and forgot that she had to kind of win.

'' Kamakiri, You tried your best, But don't put all your money on one attack. unless you want to die. Your actions might have looked scary, But more than 90% of your body was free to be attacked. It was slow and left many openings. Improve on that.'' Aizawa explained with Kamakiri nodding as he grabbed his paper.

'' Bakugo, Overconfidence kicked your ass harder than Midoriya, Get your rage under control Before Someone kicks you thru your chest or chops your head off. I don't care what anyone says to you. Acting on rage will end up with you dead.'' Aizawa explained as Bakugo just walked with a scowl. More annoyed that he lost.

'' Hitoshi. I thought you would have more plans than just that. Your quirk doesn't give you power so use your goddamn brains. Attack anyone in any way you see fit. You need to win no matter what. And it seems that barely any of you understand that.'' 

'' Yaoyorozu. With your quirk, the sky is the limit, You can craft anything you know yet you stick to stupid items like flashbangs and sticks. Worst of all you caused yourself to lose by blinding yourself. What where you think, Wait let me guess. You weren't thinking.'' Aizawa cussed her out. But it was only because she hurt herself in her move. In a real-life villain attack, she could have been killed with how reckless she had been.

'' Hado, overall you did well. However, your control over your quirk is extremely lacking. That will be forced to change. You won't be able to be a successful hero if you're an amateur. If you can't improve adopt a different fighting style.''

''Monona, Well done picking out random quirks. It gave you the edge many were not able to deal with. Keep improving your combative abilities and push forward. You will make a fine hero someday If you are able to improve your fighting style as you and Uraraka still have one major flaw.''

'' Uraraka, Your quirk forces you to make contact, Learn how to do that correctly and quickly. Whenever you fight it looks like you're playing an idiotic game of tag, That is unacceptable. Also, get out of your own head. It was clear you were more focused on your head than on you're fighting with Monoma.'' Ochaco sheepishly nod as she grabbed her paper.

'' Midoriya. You did well winning. I also must congratulate you on ignoring the fight in order to make sure your classmate is in good health. However. Don't become overconfident because of what your quirk can do. You have already met those that are stronger.'' Aizawa explained to Izuku as he talked about those at the USJ.