Who will pass to the final 4

'' OH, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. IT'S TIME FOR THE SECOND ROUND OF ONE-VERSUS-ONE FIGHTS. AND JUST LIKE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. THE BATTLE BUNNY. THE RAPID RABBIT. WILL SHE HOP OVER TO THE NEXT ROUND? OR WILL IT JUST BE A HOP ON THE PLATE FOR TATSUMA? WHO WILL WIN THIS BATTLE? WE WILL FIND OUT RIGHT NOW AS BOTH ARE MAKING THEIR WAY TO THE RING.'' It took a bit of cleaning up on the part of the heroes with the ice that was covering alot of the arena. But that was gone and the match would start.

The two friends met each other in the ring and they smiled. They had been sparing partners for years. And both loved the fact that the other was so powerful. Rumi loved the fact Ryuko was a dragon. It was a worthy opponent for her to fight against. while Ryuko loved the fact she could really train. She wouldn't have to hold back in worry of hurting her sparring partner.'' Fair fight.'' Rumi just nodded. She was standing in a sort of runner position and Ryuko even before the fight transformed her arms and legs into their scaled form. 

Because this fight would be fast and powerful.'' FIGHT.'' Present Mic screamed. Rumi flexed her legs. Her toes imprinted themselves on the floor as she rocketed forward. The nearby flame pillars always wooshing out by the pure wind pressure she screamed. And she was on Ryuko. Leaning forward into a cartwheel. Aiming a downward kick at her. She hoped Ryuko would step back. It was the smartest thing to do. Make the kick miss. But it would give Rumi the location she wanted. Right in front. where she would hit Ryuko with a powerful frontward kick. Pushing her out of the ring.

But Ryuko crossed her arms above her head. She braced for Impact. and this the kick landed. Powerful enough For Ryuko's feet to be embedded into the ground. The ground cracked as if it was thin Ice.'' Bad move bunny.'' Ryuko twist her wrist and grabbed the leg of Rumi who was at her mercy.  But because of her legs are stuck, Ryuko could throw her out behind her. So twisting Rumi above her shortly she threw the rabbit woman Back. Nearly out of the ring if Rumi had not been able to stop herself.

'' Get free, I AINT GETTING THE WIN LIKE THIS,'' Rumi screamed. Ryuko pulled her legs out of the ground. It took a bit of time but she was now freed.'' Now, let's start again.'' But this time Ryuko started moving. She sprinted right for Rumi. Not as fast But quick enough. However, Ryuko had her own idea. She slammed her legs down just in front of Rumi. She jumped up a bit. But also aiming an upward kick. Ryuko went for a straight punch. And both connected. Ryuko flew up and back. Landing roughly on the floor

Rumi flew back. Thrown right out the ring.'' OH, IT SEEMS ITS A TIE. A KICK TO THE CHIN KNOCKED OUT TATSUMA WHILE USAGIYAMA GOT KNOCKED OUT OF THE RING. WHAT WI. OH, WHAT.'' Ryuko lifted her arm. Showing she was still awake.'' OOOH TATSUMA HAS WON THE FIGHT. WHAT AN INSANE MOMENT.'' Present Mic screamed as Ryuko slowly got back up. But her head was scrambled. She was waving from side to side. Really dizzy and she almost tripped But she was caught by Rumi.'' You lucky bitch.'' She said with a smile as she offered her shoulder.'' That hurt Rumi'' Ryuko said as they walked out.

'' WILL THE NEXT FIGHTERS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE RING? TEAMMATES IN THE SECOND ROUND. ENEMIES IN THE THIRD. WILL MONOMA USE HER QUIRK TO WIN? OR CAN TOKAGE WIN THE BATTLE? OR WILL IT BE A SPLIT DECISION?'' Present Mic said as the two made it back in the ring. Setsuna was really scared. While Monoma wasn't a bad guy. He had so many possible quirks he could use. Hell even if you remove the class. He could bump into a hero like Endeavor. It was a worry for Setsuna. 

But just like her. Monoma was worried himself. Setsuna was able to split her body into 50 parts. That just meant hitting her was gonna be extremely hard. He just needed to close her in some way. Make her stop moving and get her out.'' JUST LIKE BEFORE HALF OF A BODY OUT OF THE RING DOES MEAN ITS THE WIN FOR THE OTHER. SO PAY ATTENTION AND START THE FIGHT.'' Setsuna knew her option was to win quickly. Move fast and kick him out. Hell, she might as well just drag him out. But as she fired off her arms Her eyes went wide.