Earning their Workstudies?

'' Hello sir, Its Izuku Midoriya Aizawa.'' Izuku sat on his floor, a notebook open in front of him, His latest report card. the piece of paper he was given at the PHLE and some of his noticeable and public accomplishments.'' Oh yeah, what's up Midoriya I haven't seen you since training what's up.'' The person on the other side of the line was Rush. The ranked five pro hero.'' Well sir, I recently earned my PHLE with a score of 84. Most of my grades circle a B+ with some being A's.''

Rush started to laugh'' You're trying to get me to intern you right bahahaha you should have just asked.'' Oh, well can I do my work-study with you.'' Nope, Don't get me wrong, I would be 100% okay with it, But earlier today I already got an email saying someone else got you in mind. But I am open for your friends.'' Rush explained with Izuku extremely confused'' who, Who wants me, I never heard anything.'' I would say but Kai is calling me. Sorry, I rather confuse you than anger her.'' Rush hung up, leaving his ex-student out in the cold as he tended to the needs of his loving wife

'' Who the hell put claim to be and why am I not aware of it.'' Izuku said out loud.'' Oh me'' Izuku's head snapped to the side seeing Mirio's hand on his window.'' how the fuck did you get up here. it's like the top floor.'' hehe, power'' Mirio said laughing loudly.'' but wait you're not a hero.'' Nope not yet, But I persuaded the hero I interned with that you would be a cool guy.'' Mirio said with a cool smile and a thumbs up.

In reality, Mirio had rushed to the hero he interned with and bugged him repeatedly. A constant stream up.'' Come on, he is cool I swear.'' While his Hero asked for real Data. His grades, stats accomplishments. Only for Mirio to have no clue. Apart from knowing Izuku went to hero school and was strong as hell. Mirio was in the dark.'' So I intern with you?'' Yeah, well after you pass sir's test, But it's fine, I got faith, you even got me to feel chills, Like how did you do that? I tried, but anytime I yelled that ru thingy I just get yelled at back for being loud.''

 Izuku smiled as he tried holding back his laughter.'' It's my quirk. or well every dragon quirks I guess. Dragon users have energy within them. Ryuko has it. These kinda allow for different things. Like flame breath.'' WAIT YOU CAN BREATHE FLAMES, THAT IS SOOOO COOL, WHY DIDN'T YOU USE IT ON ME.'' Mirio asked loudly from the window.'' Cause I would either burn you or the people behind you, that's dangerous.'' True, boring but true. Okay, keep talking.'' Well with that energy I can do certain things. Such as say Ru, which scares weaker enemies.'' wait does that mean I am weaker.'' 

Izuku blinked slowly.'' I had recovery heal me for internal injuries you gave me from a single blow. You were playing around the entire time, You are not.'' I wasn't the only one playing around. I didn't go dragon. I know you can.'' Izuku nodded. He could have transformed into a hybrid form or his full dragon.'' Fair but still. It was a surprise, I doubt you ever felt fear at all before.'' BAHAHAHA.'' Mirio liked Izuku, he was enjoyable.'' Well Next Monday, I will show up at your front door at 7, be ready to meet Sir.''

Mirio had not given Izuku time to respond. Instead, Mirio let his grip go and fell backward. He spun around in the air before phasing to lessen his fall. All his clothing dropped in a pile on the floor before Mirio popped up standing in his underwear.'' Tamaki was right to invest in Hero underwear. Mini Mirio is no longer as cold.'' Mirio said brazenly as he placed his fist on his hips with his chest forward and proud. Before a single breeze traveled across his back Mirio rushed to get dressed, Not wanting to get a cold.

---------------

'' NO FUCKING WAY, ALREADY HOW.'' Bakugo screamed clutching the knife he was using to cut carrots into cubes.'' I mean I was calling Rush and stuff to try and earn my internship. But that third year, Mirio Togata was outside my window and explained I would get a shot at his internship, A hero he calls Sir.'' Nana popped her head up.'' That's Sir Nighteye.'' what?'' My dad, All Might, His old sidekick went by the name of Sir. He is Sir Nighteye, A strange but kind man for sure.'' Nana had met him before.