Normal life

'' Channel the energy within yourself, Feel the energy within yourself,'' Izuku told himself as he Medidated in the middle of a random forest. Takes deep breaths in thru his nose and breathes them out thru his mouth. His legs folded in a cross as he sat on the floor. He sadly had no godly idea of what he was really doing. He kept thinking back to what Tomura told him. He had potential but needed time to blossom. What did that villain know that Izuku didn't?  Was there a secret to dragon quirks kept from the public?

'' Cleanse all thoughts from your mind and focus within yourself,'' Izuku whispered to himself, Just like the weird book he was given by Nezu told him to do. But he couldn't do anything with the energy. It felt strange but he was able to constantly notice the energy. It was just always there even working on math homework. So Izuku came to a basic and possibly wrong understanding. The more near-death fights he got in the stronger he could become. That was all he could take away from this. He only had two moments to go off.

The one who died was killed but survived thanks to someone, Was also the time he unlocked most of his dragon abilities. And now once again, where he is feeling this energy within himself. But that information he was going to keep to himself, for now, The last person that needed to hear it was his mother. He already knew how that would go, Oh hey mom, yeah for my training I will constantly need to be put into death battles, Ones where my life could end if I lose too badly. He would never be allowed to take a single step outside ever again.

But after Meditation was the fun training. He walked a little deeper into the woods until he found a good tree and he just started swinging at it. His fist, Elbows, and shins were covered in deep strong dragon scales. Each punch gives a nice crack into the wood,'' RAH.'' With a loud yell and a strong low Kick, Izuku broke the tree.'' Woow.'' Grabbing the tree and placing it on his shoulder he dragged it toward the camp he was staying at.'' That only took 6 strikes, I swear that energy is helping me get stronger. I should try focusing that stuff on my arms.''

Which was what he did when he came to camp, He needed to break the would into smaller parts anyway, So with a deep breath and a little bit of focus he tried moving that energy to his fist when that didnt work he just tried to focus on his hand and hope that the energy would move there.'' This is going nowhere.'' Izuku sighed before slamming his elbow hard on the log, giving it a deep crack, But nothing he hadn't seen before.'' Wonder how everyone else is doing.'' He wondered.

'' OH SORRY I THOUGHT I WAS AT A HERO SCHOOL AND NOT AN OLD PERSON GYM, NOW GET YOUR FUCKING LEGS UP AND START RUNNING.'' Vlad King angrily screamed at the students. It was the beginning of PE and they were doing a warmup run, But warm-up for Vlad Ment going 100% right from the start.'' IDA I SEE YOUR DONE, SO GET THAT VEST ON AND START RUNNING AGAIN.'' Vlad did not let up, When he noticed that a part of the group was slowing down he ran up to them and started yelling again.

'' UNLESS YOU EXCUSES FOR HERO STUDENTS WANT TO GIVE UP AND RUN AWAY LIKE THOSE OTHER LOSERS, I FUCKING EXPECT YOU TO RUN WHEN I GOD DAMN TELL YOU TO RUN, YOU WANNA BE THE LATE HEROES THAT ONLY SHOW UP WHEN EVERYONE IS ALREADY DEAD,'' He waited for a bit as the group looked at him shocked.'' THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT NOW RUN.'' To the outside world, This was rude and maybe a little uncalled for, But Vlad knew what he was doing, and getting people angry helped with pushing pasted their limits. '' Sir Should I run aswell.''

Ryuko had finished aswell. Rumi shortly thereafter.'' YES, GET A VEST AND GIVE ME TWO EXTRA ROUNDS.'' Damn, This is fun.'' Rumi said as she put on a weighted vest.'' Get out the fucking way.'' Bakugo growled as he grabbed two vests and put both of them on.'' THAT'S WHAT I LIKE GOOD JOB BAKUGO, NOW DONT START CRYING HALFWAY THRU.'' The running was to train endurance. One of the most important abilities of heroes. You can't really start feeling winded and giving up the second a villain starts to run from you. But Vlad Noticed something, Something that annoyed him.