Turning pussies into Tigers

Tiger looked down at his group of students. He by far had the biggest group. But that was because the entire group needed to learn how to fight. they knew how to swing their arms, they knew how to take a punch but how to throw one. that is what Tiger would BEAT into them, even if it meant killing them. His group was Sato, Ojiro, Kirishima, Ochaco, Izuku, Katsuki, Rin, Awase, Kamakiri, Tetsutetsu, Shishida, Kaibara, Kendo, Himiko, Shinso, Nana, Rumi, and Ryuko. A large group. Almost a normal class of students.

'' NOW YOU BUNCH OF PUSSIES. YOU WERE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE WARM-UP, BUT NOW THE REAL TRAINING WILL HAPPEN. IF YOU DONT THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRAINING I WILL FORCE UPON YOU, GET DOWN ON YOUR BELLY AND CRAWL AWAY LIKE THE PATHETIC WORM YOU WANT TO BE.'' None of the students moved. None would ever back down. Most took this and got excited.'' WE ARE HERE FOR IT ALL SIR.'' YEAH, THAT IS THE MANLY WAY.'' Tiger rushed into their faces.'' I DIDNT ALLOW YOU PUSSIES TO SPEAK NOW DID IT. GET DOWN AND START GIVING MY PUSH-UPS. I WANT YOUR FACE IN THE DIRT AM I FUCKING UNDERSTOOD.'' Tiger yelled with both Kirishima and Kamakiri nodding.

Both dropped down. Laying face in the dirt before pushing themselves up.'' I WANT AT LEAST 20 AM I UNDERSTOOD.'' SIR YES SIR.'' Both yelled. Tiger smirked.'' Now then for the rest of you spineless weaklings. To see what you all have. I will take you all on. Does anyone think they can beat me solo?'' Bakugo and Izuku raised their hands. Nana followed as she saw Izuku do it and Rumi raised both.'' WHY THINK SO BRAT, THINK A DRAGON IS STRONGER THAN A TIGER.'' No sir. It's just that you are a normal man. You won't really be able to hurt me.'' 

Tiger released an Aura that almost brought people to their knees.'' oh really now. then try me.'' Tiger crossed his arms. Izuku shrugged as he went for Tiger. Izuku knew a bit about his quirk. He was flexible. So Izuku wanted to limit his mobility. Rushing to tackle Tiger. But failing as Tiger easily jumped over him.'' At least I can touch you. Pussy.'' Tiger smirked as Izuku punched the ground. Before pushing himself up again.'' Dont think I will stay down.'' 

Izuku rushed Tiger. He didnt care about being hit. So he just swung haymaker after haymaker. It was that mistake that caused him to lose. As Izuku swung. Tiger easily sidestepped it. Or caused his body to bend in an inhuman fashion. But with one. Tiger twisted himself. His spine going around as his arm bends nearly 720 degrees. Before he swung with force and let himself return to normal. The blow landed squire on Izuku's jaw. While Izuku was prepared to be hit. He had not guarded himself. As Tiger landed the blow Izuku got rocked

He dropped to his knees. breathing heavy.'' wha.'' Strength is but a small world of pain.'' Tiger slithered around Izuku. Before quickly choking Izuku out. Wrapping his arms around Izuku. This was Tiger's mistake. This was his first clash with a dragon, and his first ever meeting with a dragon of Izuku's caliber. Izuku's hand grabbed Tiger's wrist.'' Tha oh wow.'' Tiger wanted to assure Izuku that it wouldn't work. That was before Izuku with force pulled apart his arms. Tiger for the first time in his life was really being overpowered.'' I ain't that easy.'' Izuku rolled off Tiger.'' Well, you won't win, But more of a shot than these losers.'' Alright brats. First, we train the fist.''

Tiger walked toward the woods.'' Each of you will take a tree. Apart from the two dragons. Each of you will then repeatedly punch the tree. Either until your hands bleed or break. And then we will keep going. Then MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT NOW.'' Tiger yelled as the entire group ran to the trees. Each of them started swinging their fist. and it hurt.'' Sir, But what about me? I don't use my fist. I use my pads.'' YOU MISTAKEN ME FOR SOMEONE THAT CARES. RUN URARAKA BEFORE I MAKE YOU RUN 100 LAPS.'' Sorry sir.'' Ochaco screamed as she ran to the trees.

'' Now you two brat come with me.'' Tiger took Ryuko and Izuku with him to the mountain area.'' you both are alot stronger than you see. So instead of breaking trees. Your punching bag will be walls. the mountain walls. You will be done. when you have carved out a nice large chunk. Move it to the trees and break that in half. I expect you to be done with that in 5 hours. Any hour extra and I will require 100 more push-ups