031.

Lin Ke broke out completely after the main god system said "If you resign, the system needs to deduct 50,000 staff points from the host, but the host's current points are not enough".

He slumped his shoulders, put his hands in his pockets, drooped his eyelids, and his lips collapsed into a straight line, with a look of "God don't mess with me": "Really? If I don't reach 50,000 points, I can't resign, So I have to continue working now. Is that what you mean?"

It stands to reason that the meaning of his words is exactly what the system meant before, but the semi-provocative and cool tone made the system unable to answer for a moment .

With this kind of tone, it is hard not to let the main god system think about the scene where the demon king of the sky is making a scene in the dungeon.

Judging from the strength Lin Ke showed in the last game, he can calm the bosses, so it is not a matter of minutes to make the bosses crazy?

[Main God System: Please calm down, the host, we didn't expect this to happen...]

Lin smiled politely, he believed this, otherwise he would not be so polite—yes, he thinks he is very hostile to the system now polite.

From the beginning of the communication with the system, Lin Ke could see that the system desperately needed him for some unknown reason. Fifty thousand points is not worth mentioning to the world of the main gods. They have no need to count people in this regard, not to mention that the nature of social work determines that "whether the staff is really willing to help others" is very important, and there is no need to offend the system. He works diligently, delays work, harms others and benefits himself.

So it can only be said that the system is too incompetent to manage the system. After the points problem caused by the world, not only did not give compensation, but also explained to Lin Ke with "you can't resign or you will get back 50,000 points", just stating Facts can make people angry, such a system is not suitable for customer service.

He can't afford this system cheaply.

The main god system has no entity, and it is impossible to grab it by the neckline to fight, and he has no props to use, and it is unknown how much the system has to control the player. In short, it is impossible to hit hard.

But if you want to solve the problem, there are thousands of ways. This main god system is not afraid of fighting or scolding, and it is not afraid of players' resistance, but there is always something it is afraid of?

In Lin Ke's impression, when he entered the main god space for the first time, the No. 2 system interrupted during the conversation between him and the main god system. That is to say, in all likelihood, the No. 2 system is listening in now, but it is shy. Did not speak.

Lin Ke sneered: "I was forced to. Even if you didn't see the situation in the small study, your girlfriend should have seen it, why don't you just ask it? Thank you. I think that although you are not capable of working Taixing, EQ is not very high, but it is not so irresponsible, right? Or because there is no other system to compete with you, you don't want to make progress?"

[Main God System: ...]

[Main God System: ! ! ! ]

What is this person talking about in Hu Qiba!

Kill the system and punish the heart.

The main god system made a sharp electronic sound like taking a breath of air! It seemed to suddenly realize that its every move was falling into the eyes of another.

It only took a second, and the tone of the system immediately turned 180 degrees, and became a positive state of "I have nothing I can't solve".

[Main God System: Host, don't speak nonsense! It's not yet... But what the host said makes sense! If the judgment rules are unreasonable, they should be improved in a timely manner. Let the system send out a reasonable application request, and reply to the host later. Please be safe and calm the host, every second that the host waits for the processing result, it is a reasonable application for the delay compensation of the main god world for the host. ]

Lin Ke: "..." He just moved out of the No. 2 system to try, which is really unexpected...

Lin Ke laughed angrily again, so this matter can be solved originally, but it's just troublesome, right?

With your work attitude, you still want to find a girlfriend?

dream!

...

the answer came quickly.

[Main God System: Host, the answer to your question is as follows—]

The main god system's electronic voice trembled, and even the tone of voice became high, as if it had won great benefits for Lin Ke.

Link folded his arms lazily, waiting to hear what it had to say.

[Main God System: We apologize for the misjudgment, but we have no authority to change the rules that have been implemented. A misjudgment of disconnection caused by the host accidentally entering the host's personal space while serving the host. The same situation will not appear in the following dungeons...]

This is almost the same, Lin Ke's expression is slightly loose, and there is a smile on the corner of his mouth, waiting for it to continue.

[Main God System: ... We will arrange separate shielded rooms for the host and the master in the dungeon, the host can have intimate contact with the master anytime, anywhere! ]

Linke: "???"

Linke's smile froze.

[Main God System: In addition, we also detected that the host has a fear of contact with the master. This is not difficult to understand. After all, the master is supreme and cannot be approached. Anyone who sees the master will unconsciously feel awe. In order to alleviate your fear, after observing you for three days and obtaining your personal background information, suggestions have been provided to the owner, and the avatar has actively adapted to the behavior pattern and personality that is most suitable for you , I believe that the two of you will get along very happily in the future-it is really enviable! 】

The words of the main god system are full of pride. Not only has a small work room been added separately, but even the personalities have been matched for the two of them. What could be more powerful than this? What other system can surpass it? Lin Ke felt that his heartbeat was slowly speeding up, and his soul was slowly leaving his body, but maybe his mood fell to the bottom, which made him enter a moment of emptiness for a second. Contact attention for three days? What suits his behavior and personality best? What is the most suitable for him? how fit? What character?