086.

When the vigorous little shark jumped out of the gap carrying Link and the owner of the ancient house, the barrage boiled.

[Barrage: Awwhhh back! ! ! 】

【Barrage: Woohoo, my little heart is finally stable, just come back. 】

【Barrage: Everyone's efforts were not in vain, Yin Li was defeated! ]

[Barrage: I announced, punish the boss Super God! Little brother is super god! ]

[Bullet screen: I feel that everyone can feel at ease and work together to pass the level! Go around in circles~]

[Barrage: Wow! ! Is this transparent blue one a baby shark, let mom be healthy! ]

[Barrage: Where is it? Where is my baby shark? ]

[Barrage: It's dawn! 】

Sure enough, the morning light was slightly dewed in the sky, and the sun was like a round mirror reflecting the light, slowly rising from the corner of the eaves of the ancient house.

The warm pale orange light gradually illuminates the world that had been stuck in the night. Jin Qingyue is leaning against Mu Cheng, Liu Meng and Chen Bo are standing in the room, Huo Jianan, Zhou Zhao and Hu Lun are guarding the mirror. They all stayed in the corridor of the ancient house nervously and exhaustedly, and when they saw the light, they raised their heads one after another.

Huo Jianan was the first to see Lin Ke, her eyes lit up, as if her whole body had been infused with new strength: "Lin Ke!"

Liu Meng also stood up: "Little brother!"

Hu Lun almost punched him in surprise Zhou Zhao didn't send Zhou Zhao away, but Zhou Zhao also stood up tremblingly.

Everyone was injured, but they all survived.

I saw Link and the owner of the old house who had fully recovered his sanity approaching slowly. He was also covered in injuries, but his eyes were bright.

To be honest, Lin Ke also wanted to maintain the devil's cool appearance and abilities, so as to clean up his previous sissy image. But he returned to the near-death state the second after the cool breath of the little shark left. His whole body was in severe pain, his legs went limp, and he fell forward—then he was supported by the people around him.

Seeing this scene, all the people who wanted to rush up to support Lin Ke stopped.

But this...the disciplinary boss has already been helped!

Everyone's eyes flicked wildly between Linke and the owner of the ancient house.

[Barrage: Hahaha, you've become a devil, you poor boy, you have to punish the boss for a hug. ]

[Bullet screen: Is this expression embarrassing and indignant? 】

It's not that shameful and indignant, it's really embarrassing, Lin Ke leaned on the man with all his strength, his lips were pale: "No..."

Unfortunately, he couldn't even say a "thing".

Everyone has become like this, and his eyes are still looking at Uncle Chen.

Uncle Chen laughed angrily: "I can't die, just take care of yourself."

Then everyone realized that they couldn't care less about being afraid of the boss, and hurriedly helped the owner of the ancient house to move Link carefully to the ancient On the promenade of the house. Liu Meng was in charge of carrying healing props. At this time, he took out a huge Band-Aid. The colorful cartoon Band-Aid covered Linke's cut wound like a self-copied and pasted one, sticking his shirt very tightly. Fancy, like children's clothing.

Lin Ke lowered his head and took a look: "..."

His vision went dark again.

But he heard a chuckle from the top of his head. When Lin Ke turned his head with difficulty, the owner of the ancient house had recovered his expression of solemnity. He looked at the crowd calmly and said: "My strength can last for five hours. Please repair it as soon as possible. The mirror. If you have any questions before then, please feel free to let the perfect person ask me."

Although he said the plot line in his mouth, his tone was not very severe, and even before returning to the mirror, his eyes remained open. He stayed on Link with concern for a while, confirming that the healing props on Link were working.

It wasn't until the figure of the owner of the ancient house disappeared in the mirror that the oppressive feeling that belonged to the punishment boss dissipated from this space.

Everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief, and they were completely relaxed. Several people surrounded Ke Lin and wanted to ask about the situation just now, but Ke Ke shook his head slightly, signaling them to look in another direction.

At the door on the other side of the corridor, Jin Qingyue, who had been suppressed by the owner of the ancient house, moved his body and raised his head slightly.

As soon as Jin Qingyue moved, everyone showed a little nervous expression.

Lin Ke was keenly aware of this, and felt a little strange. Next to him, Liu Meng knelt down and explained softly to him: "Just now...Brother Cheng was in a bad state, and Jin Shen couldn't control himself a little bit. He was about to jump just now, but we stopped him and almost got hurt by him. But Brother Cheng stopped him again, and then the two of them didn't know what they said, Jin Shen has been like this..." Jin Qingyue

stood up slowly under the gaze of everyone, his eyes were fixed on Lin Ke, On his side, Mu Cheng's body was full of cracks, the most obvious one was at the neck. There was a crack from the root of the ear across the fragile neck to the collarbone.

It didn't look like it was injured, but was put together by someone after it was completely broken.

"Is he dead?" Jin Qingyue asked very abruptly.

Lin Ke felt that the injury on his body had healed a lot, so he got up, walked out from among several people in the colorful field, looked at him calmly and said: "Yeah." After a pause, he said again: "He was eliminated.

"

Jin There seemed to be a strange light flickering in Qingyue's eyes like a pool of stagnant water.

Sure enough, although his emotions have been temporarily numb because of Mu Cheng's incident, he will still react quickly to the deepest hatred in his heart.

Lin Ke sighed inwardly.

To be honest, Jin Qingyue's previous arrangements caused him a lot of trouble, but from another perspective, they really didn't discuss what to do. It can only be said that the more Jin Qing was dazzled by hatred, and controlled by the "willful" dark side that opposed reason, he acted too impulsively, habitually used Lin Ke as bait, and almost got Lin Ke to be carried along with him.

Normal people would definitely be angry if they were cheated like this - but Jin Qingyue saved Uncle Chen.

Lin Ke sighed again in his heart.

He raised his eyes and looked at Jin Qingyue's half-dead attitude: "How is Mu Cheng?"

As soon as he said that, the people around him panicked.

Who doesn't know that Mu Cheng is now Jin Qingyue's Achilles' heel, how dare Lin Ke mention it?

Sure enough, Jin Qingyue clenched his hands hanging by his side into fists, as if trying to hold back something, his eyes drifted towards Mu Cheng unconsciously and nervously, but he always left before touching Mu Cheng, as if he knew that he will get out of hand.

Just when Huo Jianan was about to step forward to protect Linke, he spoke.

Jin Qingyue said: "He fell asleep, thank you for your concern."

Well, he started to lie to himself again. Lin Ke thought to himself that this is really a child, fortunately he thought he was very rational. But Mu Cheng also deceived himself in the same way. He had agreed with himself before that if Jin Qing became more mad, he would "kill" Jin Qingyue, but in the end he set himself up for Jin Qingyue.

Thinking of this, Lin Ke's eyes fell on the motionless Mu Cheng, feeling a little emotional, and was about to speak, but he heard Jin Qingyue say again.

"He asked me to listen to you."

Link was taken aback for a moment.

Jin Qingyue paused word by word: "He said, before he wakes up, let me listen to you."

[Bullet screen: I cried aloud, will Brother Cheng wake up again? 】

【Barrage: Judging from his physical condition, it's unlikely. ]

[Bullet screen: No way, oh, oh, brother Cheng finally met Jin Shen, and Jin Shen has been looking for Brother Cheng for so long. ]

[Barrage: Really. It wasn't until Brother Cheng left that Jin Shen believed that he was the real Brother Cheng. How sad it is to wake up...]

[Bullet screen: Because no npc would choose to smash himself to save others. 】

[God A: Mu Cheng is definitely not an npc. The npc doesn't have such a strong idea of ​​customs clearance, he created a new safe space for Jin Qingyue at the last moment, and connected the emotional link to Lin Ke-this also helped to stabilize Jin Qingyue's emotions. If there is no Mu Cheng in this round, it will be even more chaotic. ]

Sure enough, when everyone in the picture heard the words like Tuogu, they were confused at first, and then they all breathed a sigh of relief. But as soon as they breathed a sigh of relief, they all showed some disappointed expressions.

Liu Meng's eyes were red and she didn't say anything.

Mu Cheng is the most gentle leader in the old generation of land reclamation team. He will take care of the newcomers, and he will pass the level with the goal of minimizing the casualties of the whole team instead of maximizing the benefits.

Jin Qingyue was brought up by Mu Cheng. Veteran players know how tacitly they work together and how deep their friendship is.

Seeing that they are still separate from man and nature, I feel sorry for them from the bottom of my heart.

Huo Jianan was the first to break the silence: "...Let's try to clear the level first, it's only five hours, it's not that easy. If you succeed, you may get special props." "Yes, yes," Zhou Zhao continued, "If we

can If you get a mirror, you can see whoever you want from now on." "

This copy has been destroyed." Jin Qing lowered his eyes and smiled hopelessly.

What he said was the truth, the disciplinary boss would not suddenly limit the clearance time of a dungeon that was originally unlimited, the only thing that happened was that the dungeon was still collapsing. Although Jin Qingyue was in a state of numbness, he still had a precise grasp of the dungeon situation.

Hearing his inference, although everyone didn't say anything, they already believed three points in their hearts.

"That can't be done," Lin Ke clasped his hands together and said, seeing the faces of several people become serious, "It must be cleared perfectly, and I have to take Chen Bo out." This time it was

Jin Qingyue's turn to be startled.

The others also woke up, realizing that for Lin Ke, taking Chen Bo away is much more important than defeating Yin Li.

Originally, Uncle Chen was silent, just stood and listened, and suddenly raised his voice: "Okay, don't just talk nicely. I think your injury is almost healed, so move quickly.

" :puff. 】

【Barrage: This really doesn't hurt! I admire Brother Lin for having so many injuries, and thought he should take good care of him, but his father said "it's time to work" one by one. 】

【Barrage: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha this must be a kiss. 】

Not to mention the barrage, even the injured and embarrassed players on the screen couldn't help laughing. They also all looked at how anxious Uncle Chen was just now, but he was hoarse from shouting, wishing they could jump down too, and finally stopped him.

Seeing that Ke Lin was fine now, he turned his face and turned his back on him. Not only did he not say a word of distress, but he still made people hurry up when he spoke.

Is this the legendary masculine education?

The atmosphere seems to have returned to energy and joy.

Only Lin Ke was speechless, and after a long while reluctantly choked out a sentence: "Oh."

Jin Qingyue stared blankly at the interaction between Lin Ke and Uncle Chen, with envy and regret flashing in his eyes.

Seeing that everyone gathered around Daolinger again, he walked over slowly.

"There are already a lot of clues. The mirror we need to piece together is the magician's mirror. That is to say, we need to find the magician's bright side, the magician's dark side, and the safety mirror and danger mirror, or the fear mirror. The four mirrors are fused." Under Chen Bo's urging gaze, Lin Ke calmed down and realized that the situation was indeed urgent. "We have found the magician, but the magician on the dark side refuses to cooperate. The safety mirror should be tranquility The old house still lacks a fear mirror."

He gave a premise, and several people started discussing it.

"Then how about asking that timid bright-side magician directly?" Zhou Zhao said.

"It doesn't necessarily work," Huo Jianan frowned, "People's fears change, like I was afraid of ghosts when I was a child, but when I grow up..." "

Isn't it because I'm afraid of people?" Zhou Zhao shook his head.

Originally, he just wanted to make a joke, but when he said this, the expressions of Lin Ke and Jin Qingyue changed.

Lin Keshang was still considering the correctness of his thoughts, Jin Qingyue said slowly: "That's right, it's a human being."

Everyone looked at Jin Qingyue in unison, firstly they were surprised by his affirmation, secondly they were Surprised he even got involved in the discussion.

I don't know when, Jin Qingyue's eyes had regained some light of reason, but he didn't notice it himself, he just mused: "It's human, that's why Yin Li confidently let us in, because Yin Li himself is the condition for customs clearance. One...he must have done something that terrified the magician, turning himself into the magician's fear."

He spoke slowly at first, as if he was not used to communicating rationally, but gradually , his speech rate returned to normal. When the word "Yin Li" was mentioned, Jin Qingyue's body would still tense and his breathing would become short, but he didn't go crazy. He paused and said again: "But there's nothing to be nervous about. Yin Li's elimination doesn't mean that the customs clearance conditions are damaged—he can change the customs clearance conditions, so can we. " Yes, I feel that it is easy to find the answer in the dungeon by reversing the thinking. 】

【Bullet screen: Don't say it, the more Yin Li wants to play tricks, the more he leaves clues for everyone to pass the level. It's so funny. 】

【Barrage: He probably couldn't think of it himself. 】

After Jin Qingyue finished his reasoning, Lin Ke was the first to affirm him: "Yes. " I was excited, "Then I will go and bring that male ghost brother into the mirror, we will clean up all the ghosts, and the safety mirror conditions will be met, and then we will see how to play with danger and fear, before we have time!"

But this time, Ke Lin said: "Not necessarily."

After speaking, Ke Lin's eyes skipped over Chen Bo, who was covered with cracks, and looked at the side of Chen Bo's room that brought him here, that is, connected to his room. on the mirror.

I saw that the original mist floating on the mirror had dissipated, revealing a cracked mirror, which vaguely reflected the broken scene in the room—in any case, this was not like a mirror that players could pass through.

Several people followed Lin Ke's gaze, and when they saw the situation in front of them, they all gasped.

They can't go back.

The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-07-27 20:54:07~2021-07-28 20:41:00~Thank you for the

mines Little angels: 1 of the tenth level of Yingyu;

thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of green radish; 5 bottles of kswl; Yu Moci, 53612332, FX_shirley, I always like Huaijiao! , Meow a Mi 1 bottle;