Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The villainous female partner dressed as a man

    Dark clouds covered half of the sky, and a gust of wind blew up on the ground. The sky was clear one moment, and thunder roared the next second.

    The students of a noble school looked out one after another, only Su Qingqing was sitting in the classroom listening to the professor's voice lost in thought.

    Because of an accident, she was transmigrated into an ancient novel. She didn't transmigrated into a favorite heroine, nor did she transmigrated into a passer-by, but she transmigrated into a fake female villain.

    Not only did the villainous female lead die miserably, but because she repeatedly framed the heroine, she was ridiculed by everyone when her identity as a fake daughter was exposed, and she still refused to leave her wealthy parents. Her behavior was unbearable to the adoptive parents, which formed a sharp contrast with the innocence and kindness of the heroine The original owner was mercilessly forced out of the house.

    In the end, he died in a very bleak end, but no one sighed for it.

    Su Qingqing sighed secretly, the timeline she traveled to happened to be that the original host and the male host lived in the same dormitory.

    The original owner not only tried all kinds of means to get close to the male lead, but also specially cut off her beautiful hair and disguised herself as a man in order to live in the same dormitory with the male lead.

    I don't know what happened, but I managed to live in the same dormitory with the hero. As expected of an ancient text, everything is possible.

    Su Qingqing's watery eyes flickered, she obviously didn't have an Adam's apple, she was so tender that she could pinch water out, even short hair couldn't hide this amazing little face.

    However, in the past two days since she wore it, no one has doubted her true gender, but this face has frequently amazed many people.

    If the original owner's appearance and figure were the first in the original text, everyone would be stunned when they saw it, but it's a pity that they ended up in such a tragic end.

    A bell for the end of get out of class dragged Su Qingqing back. The professor had already stepped out of the classroom, and the noise rang in Su Qingqing's ears.

    This is an aristocratic school, and it is a school attended by the children of wealthy families with Yuan people.

    In the first two days after wearing it, because Su Qingqing's body was weak and she looked soft, she was often picked on in various ways.

    However, she is a person who can eat anything delicious or not, except that she can't suffer.

    Come up with a few tricks to properly subdue the uniform of the classmates who want to bully her. It is impossible to be bullied by bullying.

    Before she walked out of the classroom, she was suddenly bumped into by a male student behind her. Before Su Qingqing turned around, the hormonal roll of the male behind her breathed her breath,

    "You don't have eyes?" Duan Xinghe, with a cold face, condescended With Su Qingqing.

    The students around were in a hurry, but when they saw this scene, they hurriedly stopped to watch the excitement, and they still whispered that Duan Xinghe would end badly if she provoked her.

    A youthful and flamboyant handsome face came into view, staring at him with raised eyebrows.

    Su Qingqing looked indifferent, "Donate your eyes if you don't need them." Otherwise, it would be a waste of decoration.

    This sentence caused countless onlookers to gasp, she is finished! How dare you hate Duan Xinghe!

    Duan Xinghe didn't expect that she would dare to attack him back! While a little stunned, he sized up Su Qingqing who looked like a beautiful woman in front of him.

    When he touched this face inadvertently for the first time, he was greatly amazed, and now he can't help but be fascinated by it.

    Just when everyone around was thinking that Su Qingqing would be taught a lesson by him, Duan Xinghe just sneered...

    "It's interesting." With his pockets in his hand, he walked past her and walked out of the classroom.

    The female students next to her screamed excitedly.

    "So handsome! So handsome!"

    "Duan Xinghe fascinated me just now!"

    "Although not as good as Mu Bai and Chu Yunhan, he is still a handsome comparison!"

    Su Qingqing ignored the admiration behind him, and went straight out of the classroom , there is no class in the evening, she plans to go back to the dormitory before going to eat.

    The dormitory of the noble school is two students sharing a dormitory. When she learned that this is a dormitory, she was shocked. It was so luxurious that she couldn't believe it was a dormitory.

    As for the male lead, Mu Bai, she hasn't met him face-to-face. Thinking of the description in the original text, Su Qingqing couldn't help but shudder. The male lead is not easy to provoke, with a gloomy and indifferent personality.

    At such a young age, he is ruthless and fierce. In the original text, he turns his hands into clouds, turns his hands into rain, and the city is like an abyss.

    Only the innocent and kind little white flower of the heroine can comfort the hero's hard heart.

    As for how far away she can be as a cannon fodder female supporting role, I hope that she can keep away from each other so that she can be happy and clean while ensuring her safety as a cannon fodder female supporting role.

    However, the beautiful imagination is really used to break, the main reason why I went back to the dormitory is the chest problem.

    The position of the heart was strangled so tight that she couldn't do it without her chest. The trouble of her hot body was perfectly presented at this time.

    She only dared to take off her clothes and re-tie the belt in the dormitory bathroom. As soon as Su Qingqing entered the dormitory, she went straight to the bathroom, thinking about loosening the belt, but didn't notice whether there was anyone in the dormitory.

    After rushing into the bathroom, she couldn't wait to loosen the belt, Su Qingqing breathed out, and instantly came back to life.

    It's really crazy about love, bang bang bang bang against the big wall, and the price of a woman disguised as a man is all forgotten.

    If it weren't for the fact that this noble school would have to pay five million for dropping out, she would definitely have dropped out on the first day of wearing it. Unfortunately, she didn't have five million, and it was impossible for her rich parents to withdraw. After all, she is a fake daughter, and at this stage she can only survive. You can't get rid of it until you graduate.

    As expected of Ba Zongwen, it is often a number of millions or hundreds of millions.

    After relaxing for a while, Su Qingqing carefully wrapped it up again, this time the strangle was much looser, the loose clothes covered up the curvature of the heart.

    She put on her clothes sparsely and opened the bathroom door, and there was a figure standing at the door...

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" She was so scared that she almost passed out.

    Under the light, the man's outstanding bones were as cold as snow, the aura around him was gloomy and indifferent, and Su Qingqing's figure was reflected in his eyes with a cold light.

    Su Qingqing took a breath, obviously the man in front of her who looked better than Pan An was the hero Mu Bai? She just won't be...discovered, right?