Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Meeting the heroine again

    Occasionally, there were a few sounds in the library. Seeing that Su Qingqing ignored him, Chu Yunhan was rarely angry, and stared at Su Qingqing with a sideways face.

    Su Qingqing acted as if he didn't exist, and concentrated on flipping through the book in her hands. There was a house of gold in the book, so it's better to read more than to talk nonsense with him.

    The bright but gentle lights of the library made Su Qingqing's snow-fat skin as fine and white as jade, and her facial features seemed to have a layer of luster, and she was astonished at every glance.

    "Huh? Why do you look like a porcelain doll the more I look at you?" Chu Yun said coldly.

    He used to hear people say that Su Qingqing looks better than girls in front of him, and I remember scoffing at that time, but now that I look at it this way, it is indeed true.

    Su Qingqing didn't care what kind of porcelain doll or plastic doll he was, and was immersed in the sea of ​​books.

    Just as she was reading vigorously, the book was suddenly closed by a hand, which shocked her greatly.

    Chu Yunhan tilted his head and stared at Su Qingqing, "Master, what book are you reading when I'm talking to you?" His words were extremely domineering.

    Su Qingqing almost couldn't resist taking him out and throwing him away, "Are you letting me act?" Those who didn't know thought which dynasty they had traveled to.

    "Tomorrow's party, you have to go or not." Chu Yunhan made the decision for Su Qingqing without changing his posture.

    Su Qingqing calmly refused, "I won't go."

    Chu Yunhan: "..."

    Just kidding, Su Qingqing doesn't need Su Qingqing to recall the plot at this party, everyone knows that at least the protagonists and supporting roles should be all alive, and if something happens, nothing will happen It fell on her, the cannon fodder and villainous female partner.

    No matter how hard Chu Yunhan tried his best, he couldn't move Su Qingqing's heart as hard as a stone.

    It was also the first time that Chu Yunhan's face was refuted by life, "It's up to you." He threw down a sentence again domineeringly, got up and didn't give Su Qingqing any chance to refuse, and strode out of the library.

    Su Qingqing: "???" With a face full of question marks, he is worthy of being the second male lead in ancient Chinese literature. Although he was late, he arrived.

    She glanced at her watch, it was already late, go back to wash up and go to bed early, she has a day off tomorrow, and she hasn't decided what to do yet.

    I don't know if I can still dream about the plot of the original text tonight? The more details the plot can grasp, the better it will be for her.

    Put the book back on the original shelf. At this time, the library people were sitting scattered. Before Su Qingqing walked out of the library, she met the eyes of the people sitting beside her.

    It was Du Ruo, the heroine. Du Ruo was sitting at the table and her eyes fell on Su Qingqing. Su Qingqing didn't stop, as if she didn't know the school belle, she walked out of the library calmly.

    Du Ruo pinched the pen in her hand sadly, and a pink love letter was placed on the table, wondering why she refused to put the love letter on Mu Bai's bed.

    When Su Qingqing left the library, she didn't think about bumping into the heroine at all. It's normal for a cannon fodder female supporting role to bump into the heroine.

    There are many stars in the other world at night, Su Qingqing looks up at the starry sky while looking at the road.

    When returning to the dormitory, Su Qingqing took the key to open the door, the light in the dormitory was bright and comfortable, the hero should be in the dormitory, right?

    She was surprised that he didn't go to work. In the original text, he spent only a handful of hours in the dormitory. Su Qingqing was puzzled and walked in slowly.

    The sound of flipping books in the living room paused, and Su Qingqing poked her head into the living room. The hero's stern and cold figure seemed a little soft under the light, not as cold as the staring eyes during the day.

    Su Qingqing didn't want to meet his eyes, so she silently picked up her pajamas and went to take a bath.