Chapter 119

Chapter 119 The truth is revealed...

    The old butler nodded and said, "Okay." After that, he walked up the stairs.

    Nangongli walked up to the second floor step by step, his heart was racing so fast that his eyes were bloodshot, he gritted his teeth and stared at the old housekeeper as he opened the door of Chen Meini's room.

    Du Ruo originally thought that Nangongli was done shopping, and was planning to take this opportunity to buy a bag, and Nangongli would give it to her.

    When he got up and was about to walk towards where Nangongli was, he and the old housekeeper hurried up to the second floor.

    The bad premonition gradually strengthened. Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini watched Nangongli and the old housekeeper go upstairs in a daze, looking at each other in bewilderment.

    "What's wrong with them?" Su Qiangqiao stood up inexplicably.

    Chen Meixi took the lead to go upstairs, "Go and see what happened."

    Su Qiangqiao recovered and followed, Du Ruo suppressed the anxiety in his heart, and followed them upstairs.

    The old butler walked into the room and picked up the photo that Du Ruo had dropped on the ground before, and Chen Meini replaced the broken photo frame with a new one.

    The old butler looked at the group photo and sighed, Miss, she won't come back, right?

    Nangongli's blood seemed to burst out, and the old housekeeper slowly approached him, his hands trembling even more violently.

    The old butler handed the photo in front of him, Nangongli took it with trembling hands.

    The violently trembling hands surprised the old butler. What did the old butler think was wrong with him? Why are you shaking so much?

    "Master Nangong? Are you uncomfortable?" Only then did he notice that his face was shocked.

    Nangongli couldn't hear anything at the moment, took the photo in his hand, and the photo of the family of three in the past came into view... The

    short-haired little girl smiled brightly, her head was slightly tilted, she was dressed in a small suit and was handsome cute.

    The little girl in my memory overlapped with the photo in front of me, her hands trembled more and more, and the photo in her hand was about to be dropped to the ground.

    The old housekeeper was afraid that he would drop the photo, so he quickly reached out and snatched it away. This is one of the few photos, so precious.

    "Master Nangong? Are you alright?"

    Nangong Li stared at the photo in his hand, Su Qingqing... really Su Qingqing...

    when he first entered school, he bullied Su Qingqing more than once, he actually bullied Su Qingqing! He... how could he bully her...

    "Master Nangong..."

    Nangong Li's heart throbbing pain made his whole body numb. When she was young, she helped him drive away the bully, but when he grew up, he became The person who bullied her...

    even after that, because Du Ruo repeatedly troubled her, mocked her, and made things difficult for her...

    The huge impact made him unable to stabilize his figure, so he took the photo from the old housekeeper again, cautiously holding the group photo in his hand.