Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Dinner Party

    Su Qingqing stared at the name displayed on the screen of the mobile phone, and stayed for several seconds, because there were too many people in the classroom and it was a bit noisy.

    "I'm going out to answer the phone." Su Qingqing said softly to the male lead, then walked out of the classroom with some anxiety.

    She has been here for a while, and the festival is over. Although she hasn't called the wealthy parents, the wealthy parents have never called her.

    She didn't even have a text message, and the one who arrived on time only had enough food expenses. She wondered how the original owner got the money to buy the same cup as the male lead quietly?

    But it's understandable, after all, there is something about Mubai, the rich parents are eager for the original owner to take down the male lead, probably the original owner has made it clear to them, and the cup of money is probably willing to invest.

    Su Qingqing stood in a somewhat quiet aisle, holding a cell phone that was still ringing, seeing that there was no one around, she picked up the phone.

    "Hello."

    "Why did you answer the phone? Why haven't you answered it for so long?" When she answered, she blamed her for not answering the phone in time.

    Su Qingqing paused, "Wait for the professor in the classroom."

    Chen Meini's tone of reproach faded, after all, she still wanted her to climb up the big tree of Mu Bai, "How is the development with Mu Bai recently?"

    Su Qingqing didn't wait for her When you open your mouth, you probably know what the other party will ask. It will not be caring, and the most important thing is the relationship of interests.

    "He's not often at school." Probably telling her that there was no chance.

    Sure enough, Chen Meini was immediately dissatisfied, "Not often at school? Then why do you spend so much time disguised as a man? Since you can't get ahead of Mubai, find out if someone else has a chance."

    Before Su Qingqing could speak, she continued, "I heard that the young master of the He family is also studying in an aristocratic school, and the young master of the Chu family is also very good. You can choose whichever one you can hold firmly."

    Climbing up to Mubai is too difficult, but the two she mentioned still have a chance. Although her daughter is not smart, she is really amazing in appearance. Let alone outsiders, she can always stare at her in a daze. Take a good weapon.

    Su Qingqing: "..." Either the male lead or the male supporting role.

    "...I can't get in touch with them." Su Qingqing guessed what her idea was, was this sent to study? This is for her to hook the top rich people.

    Chen Meini was still imagining how to rely on Su Qingqing to expand her entire business, but now she poured a bucket of cold water in front of her face, feeling displeased and distressed about the money spent.

    "At the beginning, what did you say that you were disguised as a man? You swore you would hook Mu Bai, and we spent so much money to send you to this school. It's fine if you can't get Mu Bai, and you can't even get close to it. You are so useless!"

    Chen Meini scolded her wholeheartedly, her heart felt like bleeding when she thought about the money spent, isn't she going to make her pay for nothing?

    Su Qingqing listened with a blank expression. The original owner did make a promise to get close to the male lead, but she didn't want to hear the accusations she was going to make throughout the article at this moment.