Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty-Nine

    The softness coming from the fingertips made Mu Bai's movements light, his eyes darkened and his eyelids closed down, Su Qingqing's half-raised clothes were gently pulled down by him, covering the creamy jade skin.

    Su Qingqing lay on the bed and turned over. She dreamed of those leather shoes and pocket watch again. It was the same dream and the same scene...

    When she woke up, it was already dark outside, and only one lamp was lit in the living room. Light, Su Qingqing looked into the living room, but did not see the figure of the hero.

    The screen of the phone kept lighting up. Su Qingqing picked it up and looked through it for a while. The school stipulated that the fee had to be paid, which was about 10,000 yuan.

    This fee is too expensive, but for people from noble schools, this amount of money is nothing.

    Su Qingqing checked the balance of the card, and there was only enough living expenses left. The wealthy parents paid living expenses on this card regularly. To be honest, she might not have as much money as the heroine.

    The original text mentioned that the original owner once lost money when he was very young, and the amount was quite large. No matter how the wealthy parents questioned the original owner, the original owner would not say where the money went.

    Since this incident, the wealthy parents have directly handed over all her pocket money, including the New Year's money, without giving her any money, and it has continued until now.

    The wealthy parents have a strong desire to control, and the two formed a family not because of love, but because of interests, so the requirements for the original owner are particularly high, not to mention, there are many rules and lack of care, and they don’t understand the children’s adolescence.

    But what is strange is that the original owner was clamoring for a girl to disguise herself as a man to enter a noble school, but the rich parents were willing, especially after knowing that the original owner fell in love with Mu Bai. When they heard that it was Mu Bai, the two couples worked out the information overnight. Send the original owner to a noble school.

    Su Qingqing reckoned that the rich parents were eyeing Mu Bai, if the original owner could be with Mu Bai, it would be a big surprise for the rich parents.

    It's a pity that the original host is a cannon fodder female supporting role. In the original text, the wealthy parents' love for the hostess may be related to the wealthy forces like Mu Bai and Nangongli.

    Su Qingqing recalled the dream just now, and she sighed softly, not knowing what to say.

    The identity of the original owner’s fake daughter will also be discovered right after graduation, and one after another, Su Qingqing’s identity will be revealed. It is inevitable for Su Qingqing to be exposed as a woman disguised as a man. It is a good thing for her to be revealed when she graduates. , so that you don't have to embarrassingly meet the male protagonist and supporting actors.

    Little did he know that Mu Bai had already checked her out, and now she was still kept in the dark.

    The bedroom door was opened from the outside, Su Qingqing rubbed her eyes, stretched and got out of bed, who else could come in except Mu Bai.

    After Su Qingqing went to wash up, she was struggling with how to call the wealthy parents. As mentioned in the article, as long as the original owner raised money with the wealthy parents, the tone of the wealthy parents was very bad, and the original owner seldom called back.