Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Who is the room with?

    Su Qingqing, who became a sandwich biscuit again, was originally in dire straits, but Chu Yunhan uttered a shocking statement again.

    "I refuse." Su Qingqing mercilessly refused to be in the same room as Chu Yunhan. With his hands-on habit, his identity as a woman disguised as a man was revealed in minutes.

    Chu Yunhan was not afraid of her refusal, "Refusal is invalid." He wanted to let Su Qingqing know that sharing a dorm with Mu Bai is not as happy and comfortable as sharing a dorm with him.

    Su Qingqing didn't bother to talk to him, anyway, if he dared to share a room with her, then don't blame her for using force.

    At least the male protagonist doesn't move her. Su Qingqing recalled that when she got along with Mu Bai, it was almost because she bumped into him by accident. The main reason was that she was used to being alone in her previous life, and suddenly she was in the same room with others, and she was still a man.. It

    took a while to get used to it, but luckily the male lead wasn't really angry and did things like Tian Liang Wang Po to her.

    The Flower of the High Mountain still has the advantages of the Flower of the High Mountain, it is also good to be in a quiet environment, and the danger for her is smaller in the same dormitory as Mu Bai, and staying in the most dangerous place is the safest place.

    Of course, as long as she doesn't provoke him, the danger will be eliminated. The point is that she has to protect her identity.

    Su Qingqing, who was caught in the middle, didn't feel sleepy, looked over the male protagonist to the vast expanse of snow outside the window, Su Qingqing only looked at it for a while, and found that there was nothing to see except the snow, so she looked away.

    Su Qingqing took a sneak peek at Mu Bai before withdrawing his gaze, from this angle he could only see his perfect side profile, but could not see his expression clearly.

    As for He Wuluo on the right, he was very flattering, chatting with Chu Yunhan from time to time, his gentle smile seemed to settle on Jun's face.

    Su Qingqing didn't even look at Bingjiao, lest he "pretend to be affectionate" and think she was observing him.

    The car quickly entered a luxurious villa, and Chu Yunhan parked in the basement.

    When Su Qingqing got out of the car, a feeling of cold came over her, her face was aching from the cold, and she quickly followed Mu Bai into the villa.

    He Wuluo stood behind Su Qingqing, watching her every move, and saw that among the group of people she had the best relationship with only Chu Yunhan and... Mu Bai.

    Mu Bai surprised him. After all, no one can get close to Mu Da Yan Luo. From his point of view, Mu Bai doesn't seem to dislike Su Qingqing very much, which makes him a bit challenging...

    Chu who threatened to sleep with Su Qingqing Yun Han was not dragged away by his friend, and refused to leave no matter what, he followed Su Qingqing when he entered the villa.

    Everyone gathered in the living room of the villa to discuss how to divide the rooms. Duan Xinghe was so cold that he rubbed his hands. Once he entered the warm villa, he was warmed up.

    "It's been a while since I've been here. It's so exciting from summer to snowy winter."

    "The temperature was lower when I came last time than in the past two days."

    "It took a few hours to get used to it."

    Everyone was patting the snow spots on their bodies, but there were not many snowflakes on Su Qingqing's body. She looked at the environment of the villa.