Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Punishment

    Mu Bai's tall figure covered Su Qingqing's entire body, so others could only see Mu Bai's figure, but not Su Qingqing who was imprisoned in his bent arms. The kissing scene was well protected by Mu Bai, so Others don't even know if they kissed or not.

    The people next to the two could not hear clearly, but they could still feel the ambiguity between them.

    Because others couldn't see the scene of them kissing just now, so others were both shocked and puzzled, did they really kiss?

    Gao Yuqi just poked his head to look, only to find that Mu Bai was firmly blocked, he couldn't see the interaction between the two of them, and he scratched his heart and lungs anxiously.

    After Mu Bai's figure retreated, Su Qingqing's small face was confused and blushed, her watery eyes made people's heart flutter, her delicate lips were slightly swollen, and she knew she had been kissed just now.

    Both Gao Yuqi and Duan Xinghe were so shocked that they could not speak, they immediately came back to their senses, they were so excited to get this gossip that they were speechless! Mubai! He really likes Su Qingqing! !

    Facing everyone's shocked gaze, Mu Bai elegantly and calmly took Su Qingqing's hand and held it in his palm.

    Chu Yunhan's handsome eyes widened, and the acetic acid in his heart almost overwhelmed him. He stared at Su Qingqing's charming little face at the moment, which was very similar to what he saw in his dream...

    Although no one saw it, Did Mu Bai kiss Su Qingqing, but Su Qingqing's lips were obviously kissed just now.

    The scene was out of control. The more Chu Yunhan looked at Su Qingqing, the easier it was for him to think of his dreams. His heart was sore and bored, and he felt sad that he only hated Su Qingqing for not being himself.

    "Fuck!" After cursing in a low voice, he stood up with a gloomy face and strode away from the villa.

    When Gao Yuqi and Duan Xinghe found him leaving, they quickly stood up to stop him. Where did he go after the party started?

    "Young Master Chu? Where are you going?"

    "Didn't the party just start? Where are you going?" The

    two went to catch up with Chu Yunhan, leaving the living room of the villa in silence. The ones below are all good at making the atmosphere stiff.

    Especially after Mu Bai kissed Su Qingqing, the atmosphere at the scene was so awkward.

    As Chu Yunhan left, Mu Bai lightly pinched the soft spot in Su Qingqing's palm.

    Su Qingqing finally came back to her senses, seeing the heroine and supporting actors all staring at her, several words flashed through her mind, it's over!

    If it doesn't mean that she and Mu Bai didn't order anything, who would believe it? She could foresee that the "reign of blood" in the school would come tomorrow, and she had a headache!

    Su Qingqing was so angry that she wanted to take her hand away from him! The big bad guy! Kissing her in front of so many people, and... Desperately...

    Thinking of her blushing unbelievably, angrily trying to pull away the hand that was imprisoned in his palm, but he cruelly scratched the palm of his hand.

    Su Qingqing glared at him itchyly, her Qiushui eyes were blurred and seductive without knowing it.

    The man's hand paused slightly, catching her winking eyes like silk at this time, and the black eyes drooped to cover up his emotions.