Chapter 97

Chapter Ninety-Seven

    Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini sat down, Du Shan Mingqing held Su Zhen's hand, and the love between the two was almost overflowing.

    The person in charge of the hospital told them all about the incident, "...I'm sorry, we were too negligent in this matter."

    Du Shanming and Su Zhen were still very shocked, they never expected such a drama Cultural things will happen to them.

    Unable to speak for a while, Su Qiangqiao thought for a while and then said, "The two of you probably know how messed up this matter is, now we need to discuss what to do next?"

    After Du Shanming and Su Zhen looked at each other , "Do you mean to exchange the children immediately?"

    Su Qiangqiao nodded as a matter of course, "No one has to raise children for both parties." The children still want their own parents, and he saw Du Ruo last night He has contact with the heir of Nangongli's Nangong family, and Nangongli even took the initiative to ask Du Ruo about it.

    It is much better than clearing the head, knowing how to climb up.

    Du Shanming was a little displeased with what he said, but did not refute him, "My suggestion is to tell the two children first, so as not to cause unnecessary psychological impact on them."

    Su Zhen was still in shock, she never doubted herself Children are not their own.

    Su Qiangqiao glanced at the dazed Su Zhen, "I'll call Qingqing and talk about it, and I'll change it back in a couple of days."

    Seeing that they were not wearing brand-name clothes, their family conditions are probably very average, Qingqing She might not get used to it, but she will get used to it sooner or later.

    Du Shanming and Su Zhen were stunned when they heard Su Qingqing's name. Is her name Qingqing?

    Due to Su Qiangqiao's impatience, Du Shanming and Su Zhen called Du Ruo face to face.

    Du Ruo at school is very impatient, always calling and asking why? Are you bothered? Angrily, he picked up his phone and connected the call.

    "Hello, I'm in class? What are you calling?"

    Because the office was very quiet, everyone on the phone could hear the voice clearly. Chen Meini frowned, which was quite different from the Du Ruo they met last night.

    At least Qingqing would never talk to herself like this, even if she was unhappy, she just kept silent.

    Su Qiangqiao doesn't care about her. The reason why she is so fierce is that Du Shanming's family conditions are very poor, which makes her dislike or disrespect them. But if they are rich, Du Ruo will definitely treat them differently.

    Du Shanming has long been used to Du Ruo's attitude, "Ruoruo, if I have a class tonight and ask for leave, I have something to tell you."

    Du Shanming and Su Zhen are very reluctant. Although Du Ruo has a bad personality, he was raised by himself after all. Child, a sudden change has become a child of someone else's family, which is hard to accept at once.

    Although Du Ruo felt troublesome, she thought that she had a luxury item to buy, so she could just get money from them.

    "What time is it at night?"

    Du Shanming said the time, "We'll pick you up."

    Du Ruo immediately pulled her face down, "No, I'll go there by myself." Their ordinary car drove to the school to pick her up Do you want to embarrass her?

    Du Shanming sent the location with a good temper, "Be careful on the road, watch the car."

    But the other party hung up the phone with a "snap", Du Shanming and Su Zhen didn't respond, Chen Meini felt that she was out of breath Can't go up or down.

    It was absolutely impossible for Qingqing to hang up her phone when she heard her nameless anger, and she even hesitated now.

    Su Qiangqiao didn't pay attention to so much, and was a little happy that Du Ruo had a bad attitude towards Du Shanming and the others. In this way, Du Ruo and Nan Gongli were together, and the two people on the opposite side would not get any benefits. The benefits were all given to them, after all. He and Chen Meini are Du Ruo's biological parents.

    "I'll make a call to Qingqing."

    Su Qiangqiao dialed Su Qingqing's phone and turned on the speakerphone. Du Shanming and Su Zhen were a little nervous. They hadn't even heard the voice of their own daughter.

    The call was connected quickly, and a soft voice came from the other end of the phone, "Hello?"

    "Qingqing, is there any class tonight?"

    Su Qingqing didn't know what they wanted to do, "No class, what's wrong? "

    When Du Shanming and Su Zhen heard their own daughter's voice for the first time, their eyes turned red unconsciously.

    "I have something to tell you in detail. We will pick you up tonight." Su Qiangqiao said, a little impatient to get back his two daughters.

    Su Qingqing guessed what would happen on the other end of the phone, admitting relatives? Didn't it happen after graduation?

    "I don't go on blind dates." Su Qingqing thought that they were going to blind date rich kids for her. After all, they added so many people's contact information last night. She was shocked when she checked her phone today, and rejected all requests to add friends.

    Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini didn't expect her to think about it, and they blushed.

    Du Shanming and Su Zhen looked at each other, blind date? Qingqing is still studying at university and hasn't graduated yet, right? Give her a partner so quickly?

    Du Shanming frowned, disapproving of their approach.

    Su Zhen only prayed that her own daughter was not harmed.

    "No, you're talking nonsense about a blind date, we'll pick you up tonight." After finishing speaking, he hung up the phone and complained a few times habitually.

    Chen Meini slapped his arm, signaling him to restrain himself.

    Du Shanming and Su Zhen frowned when they heard this. Is their biological daughter brought up with such an attitude?

    After Su Qiangqiao realized it, he immediately changed his face, "Qingqing is easy to think too much, so that's the decision tonight."

    Seeing that they were leaving, Su Zhen quickly stopped them, "Let me see A clear photo?"