Chapter 133

Chapter 133 Like?

    Mu Bai's eyes were dim, and his voice was hoarse, "Okay."

    Su Qingqing thought he was going out, and was planning to sleep for a while, and got into the bed with only the soft top of her head exposed.

    Sparse voices came from the side of the bed, before revealing a pair of watery eyes, the quilt behind her was lifted up, and her thin waist was imprisoned in his arms.

    Su Qingqing wanted to escape his confinement, but her earlobe was bitten softly in his arms.

    "Don't... aren't you hungry?" Su Qingqing tried to resist him in a soft voice.

    The earlobe was bitten for a long time before the man said, "I'm eating."

    Only then did Su Qingqing understand what he meant, "Don't... you... why are you..." She wanted to resist, but Mu Bai didn't give her a chance.

    "Four days and four nights, huh?" A

    dangerous breath came from behind, and Su Qingqing quickly explained, "I was just kidding you! Don't believe it!"

    The heart of the person behind him trembled slightly, and his chuckle was filled with desire, " Really?...you know if you've been cheated again, big liar."

    Su Qingqing couldn't escape his confinement at all, her delicate lips were blocked.

    The lights outside the villa remained on for another night and morning.

    When Su Qing regained consciousness, he hit him weakly, "Bad..."

    "What's wrong?" Mu Bai lazily brushed her hair with his fingertips.

    "..."

    "Huh? Say it..." Xun Xun induced.

    Su Qingqing ignored him, picked up the cup and covered her head as if she didn't hear him.

    Seeing what he whispered in his ear again, Su Qingqing hit him in shame, but Mu Bai said lightly.

    "Hit harder, I like it."

    Su Qingqing didn't have the strength to hit him, otherwise he would have run away. He hadn't figured out how to escape from his confinement, and was imprisoned in his arms.

    Three days and three nights passed, and Su Qingqing was even fed by him, so she couldn't even move a finger.

    Mu Bai behind him caressed her hair, "Are you tired?"

    Su Qingqing took his hand and bit it, not only did not scare him away, but aroused his interest.

    "Bit hard, focus well." Her voice was hoarse with dark desire.

    Su Qingqing: "!" It was too late when she wanted to let go.

    On the fourth day, Su Qingqing fell asleep with her head resting on his bent arm, and the man's fingertips gently scratched the skin of her small face with tenderness.

    "It's too sweet, I really want to swallow it." He whispered hoarsely, his memory was all about her tenderness when she cried, but he didn't know that what he loved most was her soft cry.

    Su Qingqing woke up in a daze, felt his gaze, and rubbed his heart coquettishly.

    "Are you awake?"

    Su Qingqing nodded as she was stuffy in his arms and had no energy to speak, this person was really bad.

    "Angry?" the man asked again.

    Su Qingqing didn't speak, but raised her small face and bit his ear.

    "Why are you angry?..Crying or..."

    Su Qingqing blushed and quickly covered his mouth! "Stop talking!" She didn't dare to recall what happened in the past four days.

    It's outrageously bad!

    She couldn't count how many times she cried, but it didn't make him soften.

    Looking carefully at his cold appearance, he has been doing bad things in such a cold and noble manner for the past four days. He looks like a flower of Gaoling, but the actual things he does are very inconsistent with his image.

    Mu Bai didn't tease her anymore, he nibbled her earlobe lightly.

    Su Qingqing's faint voice of refusal came from the room, followed by Mu Bai's hoarse voice...

    "...four days and four nights, and one more night."

    "You haven't learned how to swim, now I'll teach you how to swim, learn it hard."

    Su Qingqing: "!"

    She doesn't want to learn to swim! Last time, she was terrified by choking on the water. Sure enough, as soon as she arrived at the swimming pool, she was so scared that she hugged him tightly, afraid of falling.

    "Remember what I taught you before?"

    "Forgot? Little idiot..."

    "I'll teach you, go to the swimming pool center..."

    Su Qingqing didn't care so much, her hands were weak and she hugged him tightly , but the man snatched the tip of her red and tender tongue while walking towards the center of the pool, sucking hard.

    Su Qingqing was about to suffocate, so he let her go.

    "Kiss me."

    Su Qingqing was afraid of falling into the water, and she couldn't swim, so she could only kiss his thin lips, sucking his lips and tongue lightly, and there were subtle kissing sounds in the swimming pool.

    When Su Qingqing woke up again, it was still night, it was four days and four nights.. She

    was hugged by long arms, "Where are you going?"

    Su Qingqing sat up, "I'm going to the bathroom."

    Mu Bai didn't turn on the light, and fell silent Picking her up on the bed, Su Qingqing wanted to go by herself, "I want to go by myself, it's been four days and four nights..." He can't keep his words!

    He picked her up with bent arms and walked to the bathroom.

    Su Qingqing was afraid of falling, so she quickly put her arms around his neck, "I want to go to the bathroom by myself."

    "You... you... promised four days and four nights." Why is this person always so bad?

    He whispered hotly in his ear, "It's not here yet."

    Su Qingqing: "..." She frightened him, and quickly found a way to remedy it.

    "Then I'm hungry and want to eat late at night." He can't refuse, right? Although she is not hungry.

    Mu Bai said lightly, "Go to the bathroom first, don't be in a hurry."

    When Su Qingqing was eating at the dining table, her body was limp, but Mu Bai who was sitting next to her was full of energy, and her cold breath was reduced a bit.