Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Let go of her conditions

    Mu Bai let go of her delicate lips, kissed her side of the ear repeatedly, and a hoarse voice sounded...

    After Su Qingqing was surprised by his words for a few seconds, she punched him with her soft hands in shame, "No! You...you can't do this!"

    She didn't want to say anything, and the man didn't force her, "As you like."

    After finishing speaking, she wanted to suck her lips again, Su Qingqing was afraid, "I...I just do it Already ." The

    man stopped kissing, his cold black eyes filled with dark desire, waiting for Su Qingqing's initiative.

    Su Qingqing's hands were a little weak, he was very tall, so he could only stand on tiptoes and hold the male lead's face with both hands.

    Under his scorching gaze, she slowly pressed her lips together, and found the tip of his tongue according to his request. When she touched the tip of his tongue, Su Qingqing trembled all over and wanted to step back, but her waist was restrained, and she could only move a little. Sucking with a little touch, her hand became weaker and weaker, but she couldn't move away...

    The clumsy appearance made the veins on the man's forehead appear, and she let her suck and kiss until she touched his palate inadvertently At that time, he hugged his slender waist and thin hands tightly.

    The fierce kiss rushed towards Su Qingqing, and Su Qingqing was submerged in his deep kiss again until the preparatory bell rang.

    Su Qingqing was just let go, and she walked into the classroom with misty tears in her eyes, she lowered her head and didn't dare to look up to be seen, she was still a little foggy now.

    After sitting down for a long time, she regained her composure, stretched out her hand to pinch Mu Bai, but because her body was still limp, she didn't react so fast, and the man's big palm squeezed her soft hand tightly in her palm.

    Su Qingqing couldn't break free, so she could only listen to the class like this.

    He lied. He agreed to let her go when she kissed him like that. Who knew that he kissed him even more intensely.

    Su Qingqing took a peek at him, her cold and dignified appearance looked serious, not at all like the madness who was about to swallow her just now, why did she trust him so much?

    When she was thinking about something, she didn't notice that someone started whispering to her. It wasn't until after the class that Su Qingqing gradually heard the discussions around her.

    "I heard that Mu Bai kissed Su Qingqing at the party last night!!"

    "I heard it too, and I'm so sad that Mu Bai actually likes boys.

    " Face this fact."

    "Why did Mubai start dating? Su Qingqing is so hateful! She actually seduced Mubai."

    "Chang Liuhong said that she witnessed it with her own eyes, and she would never make a mistake."

    "My male god... woo Woo...why does he want to fall in love?"

    "Where is Su Qingqing worthy of Mubai? She's not too thin, and has nothing but a better face."

    Su Qingqing: "..." Just now I was wondering why no one was there. Talking about it, it seems that it has not spread for the time being.

    She also expected to face these rumors, after all, she is now in a relationship with Mu Bai as a man, so these words are inevitable.

    Su Qingqing didn't care too much, turned her eyes and found that Mu Bai was busy with business again, waiting for the start of the next class boredly.