Chapter 144

Chapter 144

    Su Qingqing's watery eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of mist, and there was a little more pity, "Think."

    Mu Bai's eyes were filled with the coming storm, his eyes fixed on her, he took a sip of wine and leaned over Kiss her alluring lips.

    Swallow after sip, the water and wine slipped from the corners of her lips, and the snowy neck was wet.

    The seductive scene almost made Mu Bai lose control, and kissed the tip of her tender tongue fiercely.

    Su Qingqing was almost out of breath, leaning back on the chair so drunk that she couldn't stand it.

    One night, the wind and waves by the sea beat against the rocks, making a loud noise, enough to swallow all the sounds of the night.

    Chu Yunhan didn't sleep all night, smoking a cigarette through the windowsill and staring at the single-family villa by the sea, although he could only vaguely see a shadow, but he could know what might be happening in the villa right now.

    Throwing the cigarette on the ground and crushing it a few times, "Fuck!" With suppressed hostility in his eyes, he wanted to get Su Qingqing but couldn't even touch him, this kind of tolerance must last a lifetime.

    Who can be willing to change, who can not be crazy? ! But if he is crazy, not to mention that the Chu family behind him is in danger, he may not be able to win over Mu Bai.

    It was only when it was slightly bright that he withdrew his gaze, and closed his depressive eyes wearily.

    Gao Yuqi fell asleep in a daze, rubbed his eyebrows and went downstairs, He Wuluo didn't wear glasses, but his eyes were bloodshot.

    You can probably guess why, and sighed helplessly, "Morning."

    He Wuluo seldom smiled, "Morning."

    "What kind of wine to drink early in the morning." Gao Yuqi replaced the wine with milk for him to sober up and nourish his stomach.

    He Wuluo didn't care what he changed into, and drank the warm milk in a daze.

    Gao Yuqi patted him on the shoulder, "Think about it." He didn't try to persuade him too much, Wu Luo was different from Yun Han, he knew what to do and what not to do.

    He Wuluo still didn't make a sound, and drank the milk in silence, did he have a second choice besides giving up? If so, he would rather give up Hearstella's inheritance and take her to live in seclusion in the mountains and enjoy her for the rest of her life.

    Perhaps this is why she would rather give up the country than a beautiful woman.

    It's a pity that Mu Bai didn't give him a chance, also, he wanted to hide it from others for the rest of his life, so why not Mu Bai.

    The bitterness in his heart crept up in his heart, and he was only to blame for being one step late.

    Nangongli has already adjusted his mentality. From now on, he only hopes to be able to silently guard her behind him. He... intends to hide what happened back then from her for the rest of his life, not wanting to break her impression of herself.

    When he came down from upstairs, unlike He Wuluo's exhaustion, his expression was normal.

    He Wuluo was surprised, "Aren't you feeling sad?" Nangongli noticed Su Qingqing's forbearing eyes before graduation.

    "Sad? I'm happy for her." Nangong Li endured the pain that spread upward, Su Qingqing...he didn't deserve to have her.

    He Wuluo understood what he meant, and knew that he was duplicity, so he didn't expose him.

    When Su Qing woke up, it was already noon the next day, it wasn't that she didn't want to get up, it was because she couldn't get up at all.

    The first time he opened his eyes, he saw Mu Bai's handsome face, and his black eyes were sizing her up inch by inch.

    Su Qingqing was almost startled, she moved her leg unintentionally, and she let out a soft cry in an instant due to the soreness.

    "Weak legs?"

    Su Qingqing glared at him with watery eyes, "You still have the nerve to ask?" Even when she was drunk, she remembered how many times she cried last night.

    The man stopped her into his arms lovingly, "You are too sweet." After all, he was drunk.

    Su Qingqing didn't have the strength to hit him, her earlobes were red and she wanted to get out of bed to go to the bathroom, enduring the soreness and wanted to get out of bed, she let go of her tight arms and didn't restrain her anymore.

    Before getting out of bed, she found that Bai Nen's snowy feet were slightly swollen, and her legs were so sore that she kept shaking when she stood up.

    He was so angry that he picked up the pillow and hit him, "Mubai! You bastard!"

    This person really has no restraint at all, but now she has fallen into Mu Bai's eyes, making his eyes darker.

    The bathrobe was draped over her shoulders, "Put it on before swearing."

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" She stared at him with a blushing face!

    After washing up, still not relieved, she sat on the dining table tremblingly, eating breakfast with puffy cheeks.

    "Still angry?" Fingertips gently brushed the hair on her cheek.

    Su Qingqing snorted and ignored him, last night she was able to forcefully wake up drunk, now she ignores him.

    Mu Bai coaxed her softly, "How can I get rid of my anger? Huh?"

    Su Qingqing still couldn't make a sound, and the small pout of her delicate lips made him laugh.

    "Let you.. come back tonight?" The hoarse voice made a "suggestion".

    Su Qingqing: "!" The little face was so red that it was almost steaming!

    "You... you think beautifully!" She was so angry that her eyes were full of spring, and she was extremely shy.

    Seeing her blowing hair, Mu Bai smiled lowly, "Are you willing to talk?"

    Su Qingqing glared at him, "If you go too far, be careful of me...I..." Thinking about it for a long time, it seemed that there was nothing that could threaten him.

    Mu Bai teased her again with a laugh, "Be careful that you will make my legs weak tomorrow?"

    Su Qingqing was furious! With a red face, she concentrated on eating breakfast and refused to talk to him again.

    After a while, Mu Bai's phone rang, and the phone screen showed Gao Yuqi, and his fingertips slid across the screen.

    The slight movement of the warm fingertips made Su Qingqing blush and shudder to recall the scene that she wanted to shake off.