Chapter 143

Chapter 143 Drunk

    Su Qingqing felt hot from his scorching gaze, this man never forgot to stare at her while drinking.

    But she didn't want him to drink any more, "I still won't play."

    Gao Yuqi was so angry that he didn't lose a single card, and seeing that she didn't want to play, he didn't say anything.

    Before Su Qingqing got up, he was stopped by Mu Bai opposite.

    "Go back after playing for a while." The hoarse voice had no idea what purpose it was.

    Su Qingqing looked at Mu Bai on the opposite side in surprise, her cold appearance showed no other emotions.

    "Then I'll play a few more games." It was true that she quit as soon as she played, as if she was so cowardly.

    Su Qingqing's determination to win or lose was aroused in this way, and the result was that she was tortured by blood several times...

    Su Qingqing: "..." Mu Bai counted every card accurately, and he was lucky. Who can beat it!

    I could only watch him win and drink several glasses of wine, a button was torn off his neckline, revealing a strong sense of abstinence.

    The few girls present wanted to scream, so handsome!

    Su Qingqing thought that he can't let him drink anymore, and go back after playing the last hand.

    Gao Yuqi shouted evil from the side, and Mu Bai shaved his head for all the cards, so angry that he played as if he hadn't played.

    He Wuluo wanted to get close to Su Qingqing, but Nangong blocked it with inseparable traces. The meaning was obvious. He didn't want He Wuluo and Chu Yunhan to disturb Su Qingqing. So far, this is the only thing he can do.

    Mu Bai raised his eyebrows, he had a panoramic view of Nangongli's behavior, he lowered his eyelashes and showed no expression.

    After Su Qingqing finished playing the last hand, she felt a little sleepy and wanted to go back to sleep.

    I want to go to bed without eating dinner. I have been so tired these days that I haven't had much sleep.

    Chu Yunhan was dazzled by the unintentional love between the two in front of him, so he simply took a drink to the side to relieve his sorrow.

    He Wuluo couldn't get close to Su Qingqing, and was unhappy in his heart, but there was nothing he could do, he still couldn't get close to her,

    Su Qingqing got up and didn't want to play anymore, and was a little overwhelmed by the abuse.

    "You guys play, I want to go back and catch up on sleep."

    Gao Yuqi complained to her without thinking too much, "I want to sleep before I have dinner, Su Qingqing, did you become a thief last night?" After finishing speaking, he realized that he shouldn't have asked such a problem.

    Sure enough, before Su Qingqing had time to answer, Mu Bai uttered...

    "I am the one who is the thief." That

    short sentence made Su Qingqing's face blush, and she hurried to the sofa uncomfortably. Say!

    Gao Yuqi coughed several times due to choking on the saliva, who would have thought that Mu Bai could be so...confessed.

    Different from Gao Yuqi's fright, He Wuluo and Chu Yunhan fell to the bottom of the valley, their faces as dark as ink.

    Mu Bai seemed to be doing it on purpose, Su Qingqing couldn't say anything about him in front of everyone, so she could only blushed and waited to settle accounts with him when she went back.

    As soon as he left Chu Yunhan's villa, Su Qingqing was hugged tightly in his arms and walked towards the villa, "Why are you talking nonsense to so many people!" It was very embarrassing.

    Mu Bai was calm, "What he said is the truth."

    Su Qingqing punched him angrily, and clasped his fingers tightly after his soft hand was countered by him.

    "I'll make dinner, drink some tonight?"

    Maybe it was because of a few glasses of wine, there was a faint smell of alcohol in his words.

    Su Qingqing was blown by the sea breeze to dissipate her heat, drinking by his side was fine, so she agreed without hesitation.

    "Okay." The

    slender white hand caressed her hair silently, as if encouraging her decision at the moment.

    Su Qingqing was sitting at the dining table, the man's desolate figure was cooking dinner in an orderly manner.

    Inexplicably attracted by his figure, I have to say that such a male protagonist is very attractive.

    After a table of dishes was ready, she couldn't believe that it was Mu Bai's craftsmanship, no less than that of a chef, and sure enough, the cooking of a big boss is also at the level of a big boss.

    Su Qingqing got up and hugged him, her small face slightly tilted up, "You are amazing." Mu Bai's

    black eyes dimmed, "Which aspect do you mean?"

    Su Qingqing: "..."

    "..cooking." Could it be which aspect? When will this man be more serious.

    However, the other party still refused to let go, "Is it just that you are good at cooking?"

    "Ahem...I don't understand what you are talking about." Su Qingqing hurriedly let go and returned to her seat, it was rare for Mu Bai not to continue pressing her to ask the end.

    Su Qingqing, whose earlobes were dyed red, picked up vegetables and ate with her head down, while Mu Bai sat beside her and picked up vegetables for her from time to time.

    When the meal was almost finished, Su Qingqing picked up the wine and wanted to drink, but found that Mu Bai also raised his glass to clink with her.

    Su Qingqing faced him with lustful eyes, and lightly clinked glasses with him with a slightly red face, the colors of the wines of the two looked different.

    "Have a good night." Shen Sheng said deeply.

    Su Qingqing nodded her head indiscriminately, didn't care, took a sip of the wine curiously, the fruity aroma was very strong and delicious, she drank several sips in a row.

    Looking up, he found that Mu Bai didn't take a sip, and asked him in a daze, "Why don't you drink?"

    Mu Bai locked her watery eyes tightly, admiring her gradually spreading drunkenness.

    Regarding her question, he drank the wine in his bosom in one gulp, picked up the wine and continued to pour it into the glass.

    Su Qingqing drank a few more sips, which was even better than the last time, but her eyes became blurred while drinking.

    Shaking her head vigorously, "Mubai~ Is your wine delicious?" Mu Bai's

    thin lips curled up, "Do you want to try it?"

    Su Qingqing, whose consciousness was not clear, nodded with the insincere.