Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Soft White

    Su Qingqing hurriedly withdrew her eyes and stopped looking at him, although she didn't know what happened to him, she was moody and angry.

    Chu Yunhan didn't seem to notice Mu Bai's displeasure, and was a little bored waiting for the class to start. The girls around him screamed excitedly because of his gaze.

    Su Qingqing was brought back to her thoughts by the low cry, raised her small face to look at the source of the sound, and accidentally met the male protagonist's eyes.

    The slightly confused water eyes fell into his deep eyes, with a dark hotness, as if there was a whirlpool that sucked her tightly.

    A gust of wind blew, and Su Qingqing's soft hair brushed against her cheeks, with a few traces of messy beauty.

    The thin and slender hands brushed away the hair on her cheeks with an unknown intention, and the cool fingertips brushed her jade-white and delicate skin faintly, causing a slight tremor, I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional...

    Su Qingqing was stunned, the skin on her cheek felt a touch of coolness, she was surprised by Mu Bai's actions at this moment.

    Why did she feel that something was wrong? The way he looked at himself...indescribably dangerous.

    But no one noticed this scene, when Chu Yunhan turned his gaze, Mu Bai had already put down his hand, only noticed Su Qingqing's silly little expression.

    The corners of Chu Yunhan's lips curled up unconsciously, looking like a little fool.

    "Su Qingqing? Why are you so engrossed in staring at Mu Bai?" Chu Yunhan couldn't help teasing.

    Su Qingqing retracted her eyes in embarrassment, and touched the cheek that was "inadvertently" touched by the hero, "I didn't see anything."

    Mu Bai's fingertips seemed to still have the softness on Su Qingqing's face, and the two clothes were next to each other , Su Qingqing has no way to retreat, but Mu Bai has no intention of "approaching".

    Why did the hero give her a strange feeling, but if he found out that he was a woman disguised as a man, he would not react like this now.

    The first reaction should be to make her Tianliang Wang Po, after all, this is secretly spying on him.

    And the look in his eyes just now...is too strange. Su Qingqing's puzzlement was interrupted by Professor Chen who entered the classroom. She couldn't figure it out and had to put it aside for now. As long as her identity is not revealed, everything will be fine.

    She didn't notice that the man beside her locked her black eyes tightly and listened to the class seriously.

    Chu Yunhan still wanted to say something to her, but Professor Chen came in, parted his lips and finally swallowed it.

    Su Qingqing didn't know if it was because of her drunkenness last night, she couldn't stop feeling drowsy after half a class, she really wanted to wake up but always wanted to doze off, she closed her eyes uncontrollably with her chin propped on her face.

    Little by little, his little head leaned towards Mu Bai's body. Although it was still supported by his hands, most of his body was supported by Mu Bai's side.

    The cold man came back to his senses from the class, his soft and fragrant body was leaning against his body, and the fragrance from his soft and boneless body surrounded his nostrils.

    With a soft "thump", Su Qingqing was awakened suddenly, her whole body was so frightened that she leaned back, her slender waist, which was not enough for a grasp, was tightly held by big palms, and the temperature in the palms was so hot that she was about to burn.

    Su Qingqing knew that Mu Bai was afraid of falling, but it would be bad if he found out.

    The slender waist twisted a bit, signaling him to let go of her hand and she had already sat firmly, but found that the hand at the waist showed no sign of letting go.

    Su Qing subconsciously took his hand away from his waist, and gently placed his soft hand on the back of the male lead's slightly cool hand. The moment the skin touched, there was a slight sense of numbness, which evoked the male lead's hand to hold him back The palm of his hand, but was startled by the temperature in his palm, and hurriedly wanted to let go of his hand.

    In the next second, the hand was tightly held by the big palm, with the slightest caressing feeling that seemed to be an illusion, Su Qingqing was stunned and raised her eyes to look at Mu Bai.

    At this moment, Mu Bai seems to be immersed in Professor Chen's class, the perfect profile of abstinence and coldness is as before, as if it is not him who is holding her hand now.

    Su Qingqing's eyes were puzzled. Could it be that he was too engrossed in watching it? I broke free with my hand and found that I couldn't get free at all, not wanting to disturb the classroom atmosphere.

    Su Qingqing quietly leaned into the male lead's ear and said, "Mubai, let go of your hand." Probably because she was really absorbed in listening to the lecture.

    The hot air sprayed at the base of Mubai's ears, dark ripples appeared in his black eyes, he lowered his eyes, and slowly let go of her hand.

    Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, raised her hand from the table, and found that even her hand was slightly red, and her skin was too tender to touch a red mark.

    Su Qingqing exhaled lightly, didn't take what happened just now to heart, she lost all sleepiness and just concentrated on listening to the class, from now on, she would not dare to touch a drop of any wine, others poured a glass, but she was one drop.

    The blush on the wrist resting on the table firmly locked the eyes of the man beside him, and the fingertips that lightly held the pen were white.

    As soon as the class was over, Chu Yunhan bluffed to take Su Qingqing to eat somewhere she would like better, Su Qingqing said that she just wanted to go to the bathroom now.

    "I'll go to the bathroom first." Su Qingqing didn't listen to what he said, turned and walked towards the old teaching building.

    "You're going in the wrong direction. I'm on my way. It's strange that I've never touched you in the bathroom." Chu Yunhan happened to want to relieve himself.

    Su Qingqing stopped abruptly, and looked at the two men beside her, one sand sculpture and the other with icy cold faces.