Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One Can't Sleep

    Mu Bai's cold eyes turned to Su Qingqing, apparently surprised by her sudden actions.

    He lowered his eyes to see the scene under the table, the slender legs covered under the loose pants, even if invisible to the naked eye, he could clearly feel the touch from her thighs, how slender her legs are...

    two Human body temperature is intertwined, Su Qingqing can tell how dead the male lead's eyes are at this moment without looking, and immediately put her legs off his legs without waiting for him to ask a question.

    Su Qingqing was so embarrassed that she didn't dare to look at him, her ears were a little red and hot, she was so careless, why did she put her leg on the male protagonist's thigh?

    The pink and tender earlobes are stained with thin red, the jade neck is as white as jade, and the porcelain-white snow-like skin seems to be stained with rouge out of thin air. It is beautiful but fragile, arousing people's possessive desire...

    Mu Bai's cold eyes locked tightly Su Qing cleared her earlobe, and then looked away after a while, continuing to eat gracefully.

    Su Qingqing quietly asked if he was angry, and was relieved when he saw that he was not angry, as long as he was not angry.

    Chu Yunhan didn't know that Su Qingqing put his legs on Mu Bai's thighs, and he didn't give up on teasing Su Qingqing. He rubbed his feet against Su Qingqing again, and found that there seemed to be a big difference in the softness of the touch...

    Su Qingqing lifted the tablecloth and watched Seeing Chu Yunhan's feet rubbing against the male protagonist's leg, he lit a piece of wax for Chu Yunhan in his heart.

    Chu Yunhan looked sideways at Su Qingqing suspiciously, seeing that she was gloating and showing no signs of getting angry, and noticed Mu Bai who was covered in chills... Oh, what a joke

    ! Chu Yunhan quickly withdrew his foot, and immediately smiled at Mubai, "Accidental injury!"

    Su Qingqing stomped on his foot while he was not paying attention, with a small smile, but it would hurt a little and not hurt.

    "Hiss!" Before Chu Yunhan could see exactly what Mu Bai's reaction was, she kicked him.

    "Su Qingqing!" Angrily shouted at her.

    Su Qingqing smiled back, who told him to provoke her for nothing, or provoke her during dinner, causing her to put her legs on the male protagonist's lap, what an embarrassing thing.

    Mu Bai pursed his thin lips lightly, and slowly wiped them with a napkin. He was the first to get up and leave the table.

    Su Qingqing thought it was her action that affected Mu Bai's appetite, watching him eat up the rest of the steak after he left his seat.

    He also got up and entered the room, staying with the male lead and the female lead, it would be safer to stay with the male lead.

    Seeing that the interesting person left, Chu Yunhan felt a little unmotivated. Nangongli put down the tableware in his hand and looked at the backs of Su Qingqing and Mu Bai. The tasteless delicacies, seeing her eat deliciously, naturally increased her appetite, the moment she left...the food on the plate also lost its taste.

    He Wuluo didn't know what happened between Su Qingqing and Mu Bai, his warm eyes were full of curiosity, but at the moment only Chu Yunhan at the table knew what happened just now, it's a pity that he missed another opportunity to watch the fun .     Du Ruo was sitting opposite Mu Bai to eat, she didn't notice the scene where they were under the table just now, she managed to look at Mu Bai a few more times, and he returned to the room not long after.     After Su Qingqing closed the door of the room, Mu Bai seemed to be working, and Su Qingqing didn't want to disturb him. Originally, she wanted to make it clear to him that the dining table was an accident.     But see that he is busy and wait until he is free to talk about it. After looking at the time, it is past nine o'clock. After being tired all day, let's take a shower and go to bed.     Tomorrow they said they were going to go skiing, but she had never skied before.     Open the thick coat, it may be that the coat is too thick and the summer clothes are very thin, so static electricity is generated, and the clothes inside the coat are all attached to the body after taking off the coat.     The original loose summer clothes became close-fitting clothes, perfectly outlining the curves of Su Qingqing's entire body.     Mu Bai accidentally raised his eyes and bumped into this scene, his beautiful figure fell into his eyes unreservedly, stimulating his pupils...