Chapter 53

Chapter 53: Fitting Accident

    "Cough cough cough... I'm asking you to spend money today." Su Qingqing actually wanted to say something about her next treat.

    But her purse...is not big enough, and the male protagonist needs to eat at least this level of restaurant to be pampered. It is estimated that her food expenses for a year are not as expensive as one meal.

    I'm powerless.

    "You're welcome." Mu Bai's cold and deep voice made Su Qingqing feel embarrassed.

    Although he is the male protagonist and she is the female supporting role, he has always treated himself...he said less and did more. He did a good job in taking care of his roommates. On the other hand, she didn't seem to help him...

    After the meal, the atmosphere became awkward again, and of course Su Qingqing was the only one left feeling awkward.

    After coming out of the dining room, Su Qingqing thought about going back to the dormitory, "After watching the movie, do you have other things to do? I want to go back to the dormitory first."

    Mu Bai's noble and indifferent figure stood on Su Qingqing's left side, and Su Qingqing didn't respond when he saw him Just thinking that maybe he still has something to do, after all, today is the holiday, so she won't bother him.

    "Then...shall I go first?" Su Qingqing questioned, and the next moment her wrist was grabbed.

    The big palm carried the hot feeling in the movie theater, Su Qingqing didn't understand what he meant by this move?

    "What's the matter?"

    Mu Bai's palm was almost imperceptibly softly caressed, and his black eyes turned to the luxury store not far away, "Come with me to see?"

    With a low tone, Su Qingqing was embarrassed to refuse, after all, she saw that someone ate their food , had no choice but to nod in agreement.

    After walking for several steps, the big palm that gripped her wrist was not released in time. Just as she was about to speak, the male lead beside her had already let go of her hand.

    Su Qingqing didn't think much about it, and followed him into the luxury store. As soon as she entered the door, the attitude of the staff was warm and polite, and there were only her and Mu Bai in such a big store.

    She casually picked up a hang tag and glanced at it. There are more than 200,000... T-shirts. It turns out that the world of rich people is a kind of happiness that she doesn't understand.

    Su Qingqing sat next to Mu Bai. A perfect figure like Mu Bai would look good even in linen, so she didn't need to make more references.

    While she was still in a daze, two staff members introduced clothes to her.

    Su Qingqing: "?" She wasn't the one who bought the clothes, she didn't have the money to buy such expensive men's clothes.

    "No..." She was about to refuse, but the male lead beside her interrupted her in a deep voice.

    "Go and try." Mu Bai whispered.

    Su Qingqing: "???" Her watery eyes widened, her slightly swollen lips parted slightly, and she looked at Mu Bai in surprise.

    The man's dark eyes rolled up, and his fingertips slowly rubbed...

    "Take her to try." He said coldly that no one could refuse.

    Su Qingqing is so simple, she has no money, big brother!

    The staff pushed Su Qingqing to try on clothes, "What size do you wear?" He smiled softly, for fear of scaring Su Qingqing.

    Seeing that Su Qingqing really couldn't shirk it, she was now a man, and several female staff pushed her to try, so she couldn't struggle too much.

    Try it. Shouldn't you force her to buy it? She is so shy about her wallet, seeing that she couldn't struggle, she simply lay flat.

    "The biggest size." Su Qingqing needs to wear loose clothes.

    The female staff member was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously looked at Su Qingqing's thin body, "...Okay."

    Immediately, someone handed the largest size clothes to Su Qingqing, and Su Qingqing walked into the fitting room helplessly, feeling that what she was holding was Heavy money instead of clothes.

    Su Qingqing put it on carefully, she would not be able to afford it if it was damaged.

    The baggy clothes on top of her skinny clothes looked much more pleasing to the eye than her current outfit.

    Su Qingqing went out to show Mu Bai, and even turned around, but didn't find a smile flashing across the usually cool man's face.

    "Actually..." She felt that it was no different from wearing more than one hundred sets of clothes on her body. The main reason for her current status was that she could cover her figure, and the requirements were not high.

    However, Mu Bai actually nodded! "Not bad."

    Su Qingqing: "!" That's fine, anyway, if you kill her, you can't afford to buy it.

    She turned around and went back to change her clothes back, but was stopped by the staff, looking at the staff who was smiling brightly in front of her, Su Qingqing stopped.

    "Sir, these are all you want to try."

    Su Qingqing turned her gaze to a whole gorgeous hanger, full of clothes... She was speechless for a moment.

    "Mr. Mu chose it for you."

    Su Qingqing turned her head and looked at the male protagonist sitting on the sofa in surprise, "You chose it?" Then why did she have to try?

    "Well, let's try together by the way." When the fingertips said "together", they lightly rubbed faster.

    Su Qingqing: "..." Clever ghost!

    There's no way, maybe he doesn't want to try on clothes and let her try them on, anyway he looks good in anything.

    After trying on several pieces in a row, she walked around in front of Mu Bai with the clothes on and then floated back to the fitting room. She didn't even know how cute she was.

    And Su Qingqing just wanted to fight and make a quick decision, but the reality gave her a slap in the face. When she was trying on a certain dress, the material was very soft and fragile, so she was extra careful when trying it on.

    As a result, she didn't expect the zipper to get stuck when she took it off! This is the first time that men's clothes have a zipper on the back of the clothes. Although it is invisible, it is extremely easy to get caught in the expensive fabric when pulled down..

    The most important thing is that she can't take it off! It got stuck directly on the neck, and she didn't dare to tear it too hard, so she couldn't afford it.

    Su Qingqing picked up the tag and looked at the price, she gasped in surprise, six hundred and eighty-eight thousand! ! !

    Feeling that her body was crushed by this dress, fortunately she didn't use much force just now, she carefully walked around behind her and tried to pull it carefully, but it still didn't work.

    Su Qingqing took a deep breath, and tried again... her little face turned red, but it still didn't work.

    She couldn't pull it anymore, she had an intuition that if she pulled the zipper fabric behind her again, it would definitely be torn.

    The only solution now is to let the staff come in and unzip the zipper, but she is now a man, not a woman, and those who don't know think she is taking advantage of the staff.

    Going out and asking someone to pull down the clothes, and there are so many people outside, the zipper is halfway up when you pull it... You

    can only let people in in the fitting room...