Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Temptation

    His lazy and possessive voice made Su Qingqing recall what happened in the morning, Su Qingqing immediately struggled and said...

    "No..." Su Qingqing beat him to let him go away.

    Mu Bai didn't "difficult" her anymore, and lazily put his arms around her slender waist, "You can let me go if you want, just let me go if you kiss me."

    Su Qingqing was afraid that he would play tricks again, but she was also afraid that he would go back on his word, "You can I can't go back on my word anymore, if I go back on it, I will bite you!" The

    man laughed lowly, and didn't respond to her words, he simply let go of Su Qingqing's slender waist and let her kiss him proactively.

    Facing his scorching eyes that were about to set her on fire, Su Qingqing was ashamed but saw a corner beside the bed where she could run. She peeked at it and was about to slip away...

    A cold and deep voice sounded, "Dare you?" Run, fuck you."

    Su Qingqing was softened by what he said, afraid that he would really mess up, so she could only slowly walk over to the soft and jade-like Rou Yi, and hugged his neck, not daring to look at him as if she wanted to She devoured the sight.

    The delicate lips slowly approached his thin lips and touched them lightly. The man's fiery eyes were still fixed on her.

    Su Qingqing had no choice but to imitate him by holding his lips, drawing bit by bit, when the tip of her delicate tongue touched his lips, she felt his shock...

    She ignored it and wanted to finish kissing quickly, after drawing him His lower lip traced his upper lip again, and when the tip of his tongue touched his upper lip, he was shocked again.

    Su Qingqing thought she didn't bite him, did she? It didn't matter that much, her lips sucked into his upper lip, feeling his breath getting hotter, she lightly bit his lip with her white teeth, and she could naturally feel his slight shock again.

    When he opened the gap between his teeth and kissed the tip of his tongue, his big hot palm tightly grasped her slender waist and nestled her in his arms.

    Su Qingqing originally had her eyes closed, but when she opened her blurred eyes, she was frightened by his terrifying eyes, so she hurriedly finished the kiss and left.

    Kissed his lips and tongue again, and kissed him clumsily, but he let her kiss and didn't take the initiative to intertwine with her lips and lips, so she didn't know how to kiss, so she could only kiss and bite lightly in his mouth at will. Scan around.

    She thought it hurt him to bite him, and subconsciously kissed him softly, because he didn't take the initiative to kiss, and she began to find it quite amusing.

    Sucking and biting, he even opened his mouth to nibble the corner of his lips, and finally nibbled the tip of his tongue, but his gaze became hotter and astonishing.

    Su Qingqing was afraid that if this went on like this, he would regret it again. After all, it was not the first time he had regretted it, so she thought of a way and took the initiative to kiss him.

    The only way is a temporary compromise, so that he can relax his vigilance and run away.

    Mubai's scarlet eyes were full of dark desires, her seductive little face at the moment made his eyes even darker like ink,

    Su Qingqing's little red face was glowing with a thin blush, kissing his lips lightly made her more confused, When she felt that he was going to eat her lips and tongue, she immediately ran out of bed... There