Chapter 112

Chapter 112 Trickster

    "It's nothing." Su Qingqing stretched her waist, straightened up, and went to wash up.

    The man sitting on the sofa continued to flip through the book as if nothing had happened, his downcast eyes contained an astonishing secret desire.

    Su Qingqing just finished washing, opened the closet to see which clothes would be better to wear to He Wuluo's birthday party.

    I took one at random. Anyway, for me, men's clothes are loose and loose, and there is no difference.

    After changing the pajamas, I found that Mu Bai was actually wearing normal clothes, shouldn't it be formal clothes?

    "Aren't you going to wear a formal suit?" Su Qingqing couldn't help asking him, she couldn't wear a formal suit, after all, it was impossible to have her size, and it was too late to order it.

    Mu Bai raised his eyelids and glanced at her, his expression as cold as ever... "Put

    on."

    Su Qingqing: "?"Put

    on? Then he...Su Qingqing suddenly remembered that Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini also took themselves somewhere to do styling, so he probably did too.

    Mu Bai lightly shook her hand and left the dormitory. Although his relationship with her was exposed at school, Su Qingqing still didn't want to be stared at by so many people.

    She looked around, there was no one around, and she inadvertently saw a corner of a gift box protruding from a trash can not far away...

    Su Qingqing felt familiar at first glance, and wanted to break free from his hand to take a look, Mu Bai But he held her tightly.

    Shen Sheng reminded from her side, "Be careful." He bent his arms to protect her.

    Su Qingqing immediately turned her head back, only looking left and right, and almost bumped into the door that opened at no time.

    "Thank you." He couldn't count how many times she got confused and was reminded in time. After changing the topic, she completely forgot about the matter of going to find out.

    Su Qingqing got into the car first, her hand was still tightly held by Mu Bai.

    This time it was Assistant Li who picked them up and sent them off. Although he looked expressionless, his eyes were vaguely on the hands of Su Qingqing and Mu Bai.

    Shocked and unable to look away, the young master and Su Qingqing are really... together!

    Su Qingqing noticed Secretary Li's gaze, and quickly wanted to let go of her hand, but the man who was holding her hand tightly refused to let go.

    "Someone is here." Holding hands all the time is not good.

    In response to her words, Mu Bai silently leaned over and kissed her cheek like white jade and mutton fat.

    Su Qingqing blushed and wanted to push him away, "Don't..." It's not good to be seen by others.

    "What are you afraid of?" He asked her in a low voice, as if whispering sweetly.

    Su Qingqing buttoned his collar in embarrassment, "I'm not afraid of anything..."

    He pinched her soft hands, the depression in his black eyes almost drowned Su Qingqing's figure in his pupils.

    Su Qingqing played with his collar without knowing it, "Are you going abroad after graduation?" In the original text, he seems to have gone abroad.

    "No."

    Su Qingqing: "?"

    Su Qingqing remembered that he went abroad after Yuan Wen graduated, but now he doesn't?

    Before Su Qingqing could ask, Mu Bai said calmly, "I'll be where you are."

    Su Qingqing looked at him in surprise, "It's okay, it's okay if you go abroad, you can't delay your important matters because of me." I

    thought Mu Bai would continue to respond She, the other party was silent.

    Su Qingqing raised her head to look at him in bewilderment, and was startled by his eyes unexpectedly!

    The sense of oppression was about to suffocate her, but he saw his eyes were like pools of cold, and his thin lips pursed lightly...

    "Do you want to escape?"

    She could feel the danger from the calm words, and she was momentarily stunned.

    What is she trying to escape? Su Qingqing stared blankly at him, what's wrong with him?

    "Run from what? Why should I run away?"

    Mu Bai gently grasped the back of Su Qingqing's neck with his big palm, pressed his thin lips against her forehead, and said in a low voice, "Good boy."

    Su Qingqing was a little dazed by his kiss, and recovered when she looked at him again Always deserted.

    Secretary Li gasped in amazement, Su Qingqing was being targeted by the young master, and she could only be the young master's person for the rest of her life, and she was destined to never go anywhere.

    Su Qingqing was just puzzled for a while, and then forgot his frightening eyes just now.

    The car stopped at a certain villa, and Su Qingqing followed him into this luxuriously decorated villa.

    "Is this your villa?" Su Qingqing asked while watching, so rich...

    "Yes." The man responded lightly.

    Su Qingqing hadn't clearly felt the gap between her and him in the dormitory, but at this moment she clearly realized what a gap is.

    Soon the hangers filled with dresses were pushed from not far away. Su Qingqing took a closer look at...the

    dress? ? "You don't want me to wear a dress to the birthday party, do you?" Su Qingqing's eyes widened.

    Thin hands inserted into her hair, and the warm breath made her lean sideways sensitively, but she still couldn't avoid his control.

    "Change it, you don't have to worry about revealing your identity."

    Su Qingqing numbly tried to hide, and he didn't talk so close to him for several days.

    "Okay." Since he has said so, there must be no big problem if he wears it.

    After Su Qingqing thought for a while, it was necessary to ask him to reassure, "Let's talk about it first, don't make trouble again."

    Mu Bai unbuttoned his shirt with his fingertips, "What?"

    Su Qingqing was afraid that someone would hear him, so she lowered his body and approached him Ear, "Don't play tricks on me."

    After a while, he fell silent again, just when Su Qingqing was about to continue warning him...

    "Okay."