Chapter 149

Chapter 149 The finale of the main text (there will be...

    Su Qingqing whispered silently. She was originally sitting on the wall of the hot spring pool, but was instantly dragged into the bottom of the hot spring pool, and the warm water spread across the top of her hair.

    It just so happened that she held her breath in time because of fright, and just after entering the hot spring pool, the man's elegant and dignified appearance caught her eyes.

    "Hmm..." Before she reached out to hit him under the water, her delicate lips were blocked, she thought it was Du Qi and slightly opened her delicate lips.

    There was a hint of a smile in Mu Bai's eyes, and he suddenly rolled up the tip of her tongue to suck.

    Su Qingqing was so shocked that she didn't know what to do, she stretched out her hand and pushed him desperately, but his hands were imprisoned behind her, and both of them surfaced.

    Breathing smoothly and comfortably, just about to say something, Mu Bai didn't give her a chance, he wished he could swallow the tip of her tongue into his belly, the deep kiss was ruthless and crazy.

    Finally let him breathe, Su Qingqing quickly asked him to let go, "Mubai, no...you let me go..."

    Mu Bai gently sucked her earlobe, with a hoarse voice, "Don't ask me, I will lose control."

    Su Qingqing: "..."

    "Don't...I want to take a hot spring." Su Qingqing stretched out her hand to push him away, but he remained motionless.

    The vague and deep voice sounded again, "Hide across from me? Huh?"

    Su Qingqing still couldn't help but feel her scalp tingle, "I think it's too crowded for the two of you to sit together." She struggled as she spoke. .

    But it made Mu Bai chuckle, "It really drives me crazy."

    Su Qingqing heard him bite a certain word again, and it took half a minute to realize what he meant. She was so ashamed that she beat him and wanted to run away.

    But he didn't give her a chance.

    The huge mountain villa scares away the birds resting on the woods from time to time.

    The next day, Su Qingqing lay in bed and fell into a deep sleep. A deep voice came from the garden outside the room...

    "...reduce the dose of the medicine." A few words came out faintly, but it made people feel trembling.

    The handsome man's white shirt was half unbuttoned, with a cigarette between his thin, white fingertips.

    Turning his gaze to the room, he pushed open the closed french door, and leaning against the door, the smoke slowly overflowed. The white mist wrapped around his warm fingertips, and his black eyes locked on his sleeping body on the bed.

    "It's out of control again."

    As soon as the words fell, the smoke was crushed out.

    Su Qingqing's voice was a little hoarse, and when she woke up, her throat was a little dry, her legs were weak and trembling, and her lower abdomen was aching slightly.

    She passed out directly last night, no matter how much she begged or cried, it would be useless, she would wake up with puffy cheeks.

    "Are you awake?"

    Su Qingqing ignored the culprit, angrily wanted to get out of bed, but just as she stood up, she began to tremble and fell powerlessly on the bed.