Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Burning Palms

    The people around held their faces and covered their mouths in disbelief.

    "Mu Bai Hao Su! I love it !!"

    "Good Su! Su Qingqing He De!

    "

    "The problem is who can be his girlfriend? He has never seen the two major beauties before."

    "I don't care, I'll fantasize first!"

    "I'll do it first."

    Su Qingqing was not surprised when she said Mubai's words just now, and her surroundings were shocked . The girls onlookers were fascinated, but unfortunately, this sentence was said to the "boys" at the time, if it was to girls... I guess the excited people would have to jump up now.

    Of course, the male lead must belong to the female lead. She, a cannon fodder female supporting role, can be bullied by him as a roommate, which means that when her identity is revealed in the future, the male lead will not trip her up. After all, the roommate relationship is here.

    It can be regarded as one of the most important elements to get rid of the plot gentleman, and that strange dream...pocket watch...whose could it be?

    Mu Bai's long body stood next to her, while Su Qingqing's thin shoulders were not at all masculine compared to his.

    So Su Qingqing is really not liked by anyone. With her body like her, it may be impossible to tell who will save who if something happens, which makes girls feel very insecure.

    This has become one of the new topics of discussion among the people around. Most of them shake their heads when they mention Su Qingqing who is too thin. Whether it's the folds of the pants or her legs, they all dislike her and say she doesn't feel safe enough.

    "...No, no, Su Qingqing, look at her hands and skin, they are whiter, thinner and tenderer than mine."

    "The body is weaker than mine."

    "The face is pretty, but her dressing style... can't be explained in words. "

    "When the typhoon came, she fell before I fell, so weak."

    "It's a pity that she's not a girl. If it's a girl who kills the two school

    beauties in seconds." "It's not just the school beauties in seconds. Take a closer look at her, she looks better than the stars on TV."

    "It's a pity that she is a boy."

    Su Qingqing: "..." That's a pity that she was wrong, she was a daughter.

    Chu Yunhan, He Wuluo, and Nangongli all heard the voices of public opinion from nearby, but most of them were related to Su Qingqing.

    girl? Chu Yun looked sideways at Su Qingqing with surprise, and looked at her from such a long distance. He always said that Su Qingqing couldn't tell what was wrong, didn't she look like a girl overall?

    Chu Yunhan held back his laughter, Su Qingqing must feel aggrieved by being said to look like a girl, right? In the future, there will be another way to tease Su Qingqing.

    He Wuluo always chooses to ignore the voices of discussion, but...he leans back and glances at the thin body in the corner, girl? It is true that Su Qingqing's appearance meets the standards of a girl...

    Nangongli pretended not to hear it, and didn't quite understand why there is anything to be curious about these things. No matter how thin Su Qingqing is, she is still a man.