Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Imprisonment

    Su Qingqing was covered by the air conditioner when she saw a cold figure enter the bathroom, she immediately covered her head with the quilt, and covered her still hot face with her hands.

    The hero has fallen in love with himself? Su Qingqing felt very unreal, she still didn't understand when this happened?

    She is a cannon fodder! And he is the male lead, Su Qingqing's head is about to explode, and now she doesn't know what to do.

    And he was... very bad, Su Qingqing remembered what he said in her ear, even her fingertips were tinged with red.

    How to do? She doesn't have five million now, and she can't do without reading like this. If someone reports her disappearance every minute, the wealthy parents probably won't let it go.

    Su Qingqing frowned slightly, this matter...don't let the wealthy parents know, otherwise...no good things will happen.

    Now she only hopes that her identity as a woman disguised as a man will not be revealed before graduation. What kind of aristocratic school, no matter whether she is expelled from school or herself, she has to pay the school five million yuan. Isn't this a blatant money grab?

    Su Qingqing was very angry, but she was already deeply involved in this school, she was in a dilemma, and Mu Bai wouldn't expose herself, right?

    It's hard to say, he is moody, and usually elusive, what if he thinks that she is deliberately seducing him?

    Although the original owner really came here for this, didn't he fail to seduce him? It shouldn't be so imaginative, right?

    Su Qingqing lay on the bed with a lot of thoughts, and didn't know how to deal with it for a while.

    And He Wuluo...had a headache, and it all came together when something happened. When did this sick girl start to doubt herself? And seeing that he came to look for him today, he didn't seem to find anything.

    The Hearst Group is only inferior to Mu's, so it shouldn't be impossible for people to investigate her information. The reason why they can't find out is probably that they have sealed all her details. Obviously, the wealthy parents do not have this ability. The only ones who are capable and already know her identity are...

    Su Qingqing pulls off the quilt to reveal a pair of autumn water eyes, looking towards the bathroom, listening to the sound of the shower inside, is it Mu Bai?

    Only the male protagonist has this ability, and he also knows that she is a woman disguised as a man. Su Qingqing's worried eyes are much clearer. Apart from his and her male protagonist and cannon fodder female supporting role, Mu Bai has protected herself several times, right? ?

    Although he hasn't said anything all the time, he still takes good care of himself in actual actions.

    What's more, he sent himself to the school doctor's office for the first time on the playground, but just... can he not be so bad?

    Just thinking about what he said in her ear just now, Su Qingqing couldn't help but feel a little weak.

    Don't think too much, Su Qingqing shook her head, as long as she made it clear to the hero, he would be fine if he didn't report on her.

    He said he wanted to express himself? How to behave? Su Qingqing couldn't figure it out and closed her eyes to sleep.

    After tossing and turning for a while, she still couldn't fall asleep. When the man came out of the bathroom, Su Qingqing immediately fell silent and pretended to be asleep.