Chapter 91

Chapter 91 Imprisonment

    Su Qingqing almost had no time to catch her breath, her lips and tongue were captured by the man, her flawless jade neck raised a graceful curve, and it fell into the man's black eyes, adding a dark color.

    Because his head was leaning back on the sofa, the man put his hands on her ears, leaning over to snatch the kiss, as if it was not enough to suck her tongue hard, and the deep kiss that was close to madness made her have nowhere to resist.

    The kiss was so deep that Su Qingqing couldn't speak at all, she could only grab his clothes with both hands and endure his fierce kiss.

    In the corner that was firmly blocked by the pillars, there was a subtle sound of lips and tongues intertwined, and the people at the dance party were like fire and tea, forming a sharp contrast with the corner.

    Chu Yunhan just disappeared in a blink of an eye, and Su Qingqing was gone. He was just about to look for it, but several daughters who came to him blocked his way.

    "Young Master Chu, can you leave a contact information?" The girl who asked the question was cute and cute, waiting for Chu Yunhan's answer.

    At this moment, Chu Yunhan's heart is full of Su Qingqing, originally he wanted to refuse impatiently, but he still didn't refuse the contact information of these girls because of his grandfather's instructions before going out.

    The rich daughter was very happy, "Let's have dinner together another day."

    Chu Yunhan was busy looking for Su Qingqing, but he didn't see anyone anywhere, and he didn't have the heart to respond to them.

    "Where's the person?" Chu Yunhan was upset, and he didn't see Mu Bai's figure. Thinking of him sharing the

    same dormitory with Su Qingqing... Chu Yunhan's handsome face faded, how much would it be like to be in the same dormitory with him it is good? Maybe the one with Su Qingqing is herself.

    He Wuluo talked with people for a while, then looked back at the seat where Su Qingqing was sitting just now, and found that there was no one there.

    He frowned, Su Qingqing is a rare beauty, just one look is enough to make people fall.

    So it was a bit dangerous for her to sit alone at the dinner party. He Wuluo, who originally wanted to look for her, stopped and looked for Mu Bai, but she didn't find Mubai at the dinner party...

    He Wuluo There was a slight frown between his brows, and for some reason, the slight sourness in his heart made him unhappy.

    Chen Meini and Su Qiangqiao couldn't find Su Qingqing, and were so angry that they didn't know what to do. At this time, many children from rich families came to ask for Qingqing's contact information.

    Chen Meini and Su Qiangqiao gave it without saying a word, being competitive is a great thing.

    Nangongli was still in shock that Su Qingqing overlapped with the girl from back then. He accidentally picked up his mobile phone and asked someone to investigate Su Qingqing. After he finished his order, he thought his behavior was outrageous.

    However, the investigation had already been initiated, and Nangongli did not cancel the investigation of Su Qingqing in the end.

    Du Ruo, who was next to him, felt jealous, angry, and being tricked. She actually disguised herself as a man to get close to Mu Bai? What a scheming person!

    She regrets that she doesn't have such money power, if she has... she can too.

    But now that Su Qingqing's identity as a woman disguised as a man has been exposed, how can she continue to live with Mu Bai in the school?

    Du Ruo suddenly felt relieved. She didn't believe that after the news got out, Su Qingqing wouldn't be scolded to drop out of school? Can she withstand the pressure of public opinion?

    She sneered, and waited to see Su Qingqing be expelled from school and be compensated five million.

    Not only Chu Yunhan and He Wuluo were looking for Su Qingqing's figure, but also a group of rich young men and buddies. Su Qingqing's sudden intrusion and sudden disappearance, like an elf breaking into the world, aroused everyone's inner itch.

    The main reason is that it is so beautiful that you can remember the beauty of eternal life at a glance.

    "Where's that beauty just now?"

    "I've searched around, but I can't find anyone."

    "I won't see you again, right?"

    Everyone who asked Su Qiangqiao for Su Qingqing's contact information was in their hearts. I was secretly delighted, and my face was so calm that I was afraid that others would snatch it.

    In a corner, the sound of deep kisses was still going on, Mu Bai's thin hands were locked on the back of her neck, forcing her to kiss him with the deepest leaning back.

    Su Qingqing couldn't stand being kissed by him, but she couldn't push him away, and couldn't speak, she couldn't resist his devouring madness at all.

    Finally she had a chance to catch her breath, Su Qingqing's misty eyes were full of spring at this moment, Mu Bai's thin lips kissed her eyes, cheeks, lips... The

    kiss seemed to be waiting for Su Qingqing to breathe a little bit, Su Qingqing slightly Get out of a state of confusion.

    After seeing the dance floor outside the pillar, although the dark corner can't be seen from the outside, there is still a risk of exposure. He was too much just now...

    "There are so many people here, you..." Su Qingqing got up quickly, Afraid that he would kiss again.

    Mu Bai's thin and slender hands embraced her, hugging her slender waist tightly from behind, his scorching breath hit the side of her neck and behind her ears, causing her to tremble.

    "What should you do if you don't have enough food?" A deep and magnetic voice lingered in her ears.

    Su Qingqing grabbed his white and warm fingers in his arms in shame, "Don't keep kissing me every time, I almost can't breathe after a few times."

    "You can punish me." In her delicate earlobes.

    Su Qingqing didn't know that he was being serious, so she limply and was hugged by him, really thinking about how to punish him.

    "If you kiss me again and don't let go, can I bite you?"

    The heart of the man behind him trembled slightly, and the low laughter was close at hand..

    "You can be me."

    After Su Qingqing was stunned for two seconds, she was at a loss for what to do with red ears Struggling in his arms, he realized that he was not serious.

    "Don't use spring medicine." She bit her earlobe that was about to bleed.

    Su Qingqing was avoiding his affection for her earlobe, listening to what he said again, she was puzzled why he brought this up, she was just asking casually at that time.

    "No..." She just asked casually, and his earlobe was bitten again, which made her tremble again.

    "You will suffer." The

    slender waist was imprisoned even tighter by him, and Su Qingqing suddenly understood that he was talking nonsense again, struggling in his arms in shame and clamoring to get out, watching Gao Lingzhi's abstinence feeling irresistible, Who knew that none of the words spoken were serious.

    "Let me go down!" Su Qingqing tried to break his hand away, this man was completely bad.

    At this moment, Chu Yunhan approached the corner where Su Qingqing and Mu Bai were, the only thing he couldn't find was the position behind the pillar, before he got close, he was stopped by the man in black...