Chapter 25

Chapter 25 The white drawstring falls on the wide hem...

    Su Qingqing quickly took a step back, the scent of pine wood on the man made her linger.

    "Didn't notice you were behind me." Did he walk without footsteps? Su Qingqing was afraid that he might notice something he shouldn't, so she broke free from his hand and walked around him.

    Mu Bai let go of the confinement on her, his cold eyes glowed with a hint of coolness under the slightly dim light.

    Su Qingqing didn't know about her actions and the fact that she didn't have an Adam's apple, so she planted the seeds of doubt in Mu Bai's heart, and it was slowly growing into a towering tree...

    The first thing she did when she entered the bathroom was to check whether there was a strap on her heart Song, I wonder if the hero touched her belt when he was supporting her?

    But Su Qingqing soon let go of this heart. If he really found out, would he still be able to keep her in the same dormitory with him?

    Even thinking about it, it's impossible, who is the hero? Although he helped her, if he knew that the original owner tried every means to approach him disguised as a man, and lived with him, spying on him...

    Su Qingqing shook her head suddenly, not daring to think, she loosened her belt In the end, she gained a brief relief. It is very painful for a woman with a too hot body to pretend to be a man.

    The process of gently rubbing away the soreness was indispensable, Su Qingqing regretted why she didn't bring clothes in just now, and now she has to go out again.

    This belt... can't be tied. I exhaled lightly and rewrapped the belt. I walked to the closet and took another set of pajamas in my hands. I looked at the man in the living room from time to time. Seeing that he didn't notice her, my heart was finally settled down.

    It seemed that she was overthinking. After a day of exhaustion, when she came out, she found that the male lead was standing in the back garden on the phone. Maybe he was busy with work. Su Qingqing looked away.

    Today's coma was indeed something she did not expect. She just pulled three tug-of-war competitions, and just fell to the ground...

    Fortunately, she didn't fall and her identity was not discovered, and she lay on the bed in a daze for a while. fell into a deep sleep.

    back yard

    "...Check Su Qingqing, including the school she attended." The deep voice resounded through the empty night.

    Su Qingqing still didn't know that her identity as a woman disguised as a man was about to be exposed by the hero she had been guarding against, so she was sleeping soundly.

    The sound of footsteps stopped beside Su Qingqing's bed, Mubai's eyes were as cold as pools, and fell on Su Qingqing's slightly pale face, remembering the warm and fragrant nephrite in his arms and palms during the day...

    After a while, he stopped at The footsteps beside Su Qingqing's bed sounded again.

    In the girls' dormitory

    , Du Ruo stared at the dark sky board. Although Mu Bai participated in this sports meeting, he never looked at her.

    The unprecedented frustration made her a little bit broken, she is already a school girl! Why is Mu Bai still indifferent to her, how many men are vying for her favor.

    Only Mu Bai... always ignored her existence, and the image of Mu Bai steadily carrying Su Qingqing to the school infirmary emerged in his mind.

    Although Su Qingqing was a man, she couldn't help being jealous when she saw it.