Chapter 94

Chapter 94 Amazing

    As soon as Su Qingqing walked out of the dormitory, it was a lie in her heart to say that she was not disturbed. If the woman disguised herself as a man, she might pay five million in compensation. She didn't care much about what other people said.

    The main problem was the 5 million. Walking on the road, she looked at Mu Bai who was holding her hand and refused to let go from time to time.

    "Isn't it good to hold hands like this?" Su Qingqing observed whether the people around them paid attention to them.

    The cold figure didn't even pause, "It's nothing bad." Su Qingqing's wish to let go was rejected.

    Su Qingqing wanted to break free, but there was a sound of footsteps behind her, which made her pause.

    Before she could turn around and look back, Chu Yunhan's figure had already appeared in front of her eyes.

    I guess he was there at the dinner party last night, right? Su Qingqing immediately became a little uneasy.

    Chu Yunhan trotted for a certain distance, and shouted with a smile, "Why are you walking so fast? I almost missed to catch up."

    Mu Bai lowered his eyebrows, unable to see clearly his emotions at the moment.

    Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief in the face of Chu Yunhan's similar attitude as before, no matter whether he saw the scene of his appearance last night or not, at least he didn't plan to expose himself, right?

    "Fortunately, I didn't walk very fast." She replied casually.

    Chu Yunhan continued to laugh, but he didn't mention anything about last night's dinner.

    Su Qingqing felt the deadly breath of Mu Bai next to him, is he unhappy?

    Quietly scratching Mu Bai's palm, Su Qingqing hurriedly glanced away when he looked over.

    But what she didn't expect was that Mu Bai's next behavior made her blush again.

    He took her hand and put it under the thin lips and kissed, "Did it still hurt last night?"

    Su Qingqing: "!" He quickly reached out and wanted to cover Mu Bai's lips, but he had already said it, what is he doing! ?

    Chu Yunhan was right next to him, so he could naturally hear Mu Bai's words, and his figure obviously paused.

    Su Qingqing's earlobes were so red, she was so embarrassed.

    Chu Yunhan knew that Mu Bai had told him on purpose, but his heart still shook. He couldn't imagine what happened to them last night..

    He couldn't control the stunning figure at the dinner party, so how could Mu Bai be an exception?

    "I remembered that I still haven't got my computer in the dormitory, you guys go first." Chu Yunhan couldn't help but smile, stopped and raised his voice.

    "Okay." Su Qingqing replied with a blushing face, but was squeezed tightly by the man beside her.

    Chu Yunhan stopped behind them, his handsome eyes were fixed on Su Qingqing's slender back, it turned out that she was wearing loose clothes to cover her graceful figure...

    Su Qingqing stretched out her hand and thumped it when she saw no one was around. He, "What are you doing?!" How embarrassing is this?

    Who would have thought that Mu Bai stopped at this moment, with a cold figure bent slightly, "Don't ask me why."

    Su Qingqing blushed a little from his eyes, "Why...why?" Why can't you ask?

    I saw the other party's thin lips lightly pressed against her ear, "I'm afraid I can't help fucking you."

    Su Qingqing: "!

    "

    Su Qingqing's flustered appearance fell into his eyes, and the memories of last night and morning tugged at his heartstrings.

    I'm really scared of him, Su Qingqing doesn't want to talk to him anymore, and from time to time she says something that frightens and embarrasses her, this morning he still...

    can't see that he, a flower of high mountains, can be so bad, and his image is too different too much.

    All the way to the classroom with red ears, what made Su Qingqing puzzled was that there were no crowds watching or whispering to her along the way, as if the world was suddenly quiet.

    Could it be that Mu Bai was really the only one at the dinner last night? Su Qingqing was sitting in the corner, while Mu Bai was typing on the computer to do business.

    Although no one said anything, Su Qingqing could still feel countless strange eyes.

    The principal's office

    : "Principal, I want to report that Su Qingqing entered the school disguised as a man for her selfish desires." Du Ruo rushed to report Su Qingqing immediately, and waited for Su Qingqing to be expelled from school and fined.

    The principal smiled unsurprisingly, "Student Du, please sit down."

    Seeing the principal's attitude, Du Ruo had a bad feeling, she bit her lip, she was obsessed with how bad things would happen to Su Qingqing after her identity was revealed , but forgot about Mubai... how could Mubai stand idly by?

    "I know about this, but now you are about to graduate, and Su's grades have always been among the best, even better than when he first entered school."

    Du Ruo didn't want to listen to it at all, but she still waited unwillingly for the principal to come next if.

    "Student Su has already paid a fine for the female disguise as a man. Since her grades have been excellent, the school decided to wait until after graduation to announce this matter, so as not to affect her excellent grades."

    Du Ruo knew it must be Mu Bai . The reason is that although Su Qingqing's grades have always been at the top, why should she make an exception because of her grades!

    Of course the principal could see her displeasure, and said, "It's not that the school let the school let it go, but it will be announced after graduation. Du, you're about to graduate, please work hard."

    Du Ruo knew that it would be useless to talk more, so he could only think Why did she secretly release Su Qingqing's identity? She regretted that she didn't take a photo last night, and now it's hard to use it as evidence.

    "I don't care about other things, should Su Qingqing and Mu Bai share the same dormitory?"