Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Hot and dry

    The thin shoulders were lightly held by warm palms, Su Qingqing didn't hear the sound of someone coming from behind, and was startled for a while.

    Looking back, it was Mu Bai who breathed a sigh of relief, "You scared me." Su Qingqing was a little out of breath when she walked.

    Mu Bai's eyes turned to Chu Yunhan and Duan Xinghe who were walking out of the bathroom, his brows and eyes lightly frowned.

    Now that Su Qingqing saw that Chu Yunhan and the others were still beating violently, taking a step back was more than embarrassment, and she couldn't imagine the scene.

    When Chu Yunhan came out of the bathroom, he saw Su Qingqing and Mu Bai standing beside the yacht.

    "Oh!!!" The person on the yacht next to him was playing surfing.

    Seeing Duan Xinghe and Gao Yuqi together, his heart itch, so he called someone to prepare for the safety measures for surfing at sea.

    Chu Yunhan walked towards Su Qingqing and Mu Bai, what were they doing standing outside? He was so engrossed in playing the game just now that he didn't even notice that Su Qingqing and Mu Bai went out.

    "Su Qingqing, can I take you surfing?" Chu Yunhan looked at her small body, and guessed that the wind could blow her away in a swimsuit.

    Of course, it is impossible for Su Qingqing to go surfing, let alone her identity as a woman disguised as a man, even if her identity is revealed, she would not dare to go surfing.

    "Forget about surfing, I'll watch you play." It's fun to watch other people play.

    Chu Yunhan didn't force her this time, he probably knew that Su Qingqing didn't even know how to swim.

    "Okay, you and Mu Bai watch me surf, let you see how good I am surfing." Chu Yunhan proudly raised his chin at Su Qingqing.

    It was rare for Su Qingqing to be amused by him, this guy is sometimes quite funny, "Okay,

    be careful." This made Chu Yunhan happy, Su Qingqing rarely asked him, and glanced at Mu Bai with a little complacency, probably meaning you No matter how he dominates Su Qingqing, she is still his younger brother, and the younger brother naturally cares about him as a big brother.

    As soon as Su Qingqing finished speaking, the cold figure beside her was suddenly filled with a sense of desolation.

    Su Qingqing: "???" What's wrong with him?

    The sudden face change was scary, she probed to observe the indifferent Mu Bai, "Aren't you going surfing with Chu Yunhan?"

    Su Qingqing stared at him, and Mu Bai's cold eyes fell on her, making her tremble all over. cold.

    "You want to watch him surf?" The deep voice was cool.

    Su Qingqing felt that if she said at this moment that she wanted to watch Chu Yunhan surfing or something like that, she would probably suffer, but how she would suffer would be unknown.

    "...I don't want to." Bite the bullet and answered him.

    The man leaned over to look at her, his black eyes seemed to draw her into his deep pupils.

    Su Qingqing struggled to look away, not knowing why he suddenly became so scary.

    After a while, Chu Yunhan was wearing swimming trunks and showed his curves. Su Qingqing wanted to look away, but the other party waved and shouted at Su Qingqing from the sea.