Chapter 58

Chapter 58 The Itch

    It was night

    , in a residential area, in a warmly decorated room, Su Zhen kept thinking of Su Qingqing's very familiar little face.

    I didn't notice that the cleaned bowl was not completely put into the disinfection cabinet, and it was about to fall, but was caught in time.

    Seeing that the bowl was caught by her husband, Su Zhen breathed a sigh of relief. Du Shanming, who had just got off work, looked at her face and found that she looked very bad, so she quickly told her to sit on the sofa and stop doing anything.

    "Isn't there a dishwasher? Why did you wash it yourself?" Du Shanming reached out and touched her forehead. She didn't have a fever, but her pale face made people worry.

    Su Zhen sighed softly, "I stood under the scorching sun for a long time today, and I suffered from heat stroke." Seeing that he was shocked and about to take her to the hospital, she quickly tore him down.

    "I've already been to the hospital. I'm fine. I just don't look good. I'll be fine tomorrow after I sleep."

    Seeing the receipt from the hospital with his own eyes, Du Shanming was completely relieved, "Go to sleep early and recover. Good energy."

    Urging her to go to bed, she sighed in her heart, this daughter, I don't know why, she has been spoiled and spoiled since she was a child, and although she is not rich, she is also from a well-off family, but she always dislikes that her family is not rich enough.

    Maybe she sent food to Du Ruo during the holidays and didn't find her. Du Shanming didn't ask her, afraid that she would feel even more sad.

    "Hey...Ruoruo...she really doesn't like us." Su Zhen shook her head in disappointment, feeling an indescribable depression in her heart. She had been spoiled for half her life, and she wanted to have a baby and continue living like this, but she didn't expect However, the daughter's temperament is not only opposite to that of the two of them, she is not close to them.

    Du Shanming couldn't help sighing with her, "Forget it, let's do what parents should do." He patted her on the shoulder and comforted her.

    That's all I could think about, Su Zhen sighed and thought of something again, "By the way, I met a little boy in Ruoruo's school, he looked about the same age as Ruoruo, and he looked quite similar to me when I was young. "

    When she was young, she was well-behaved. Often the class was full of people just to look at her. Maybe it was because of her soft temper, she was troubled when she was in school.

    The little boy I saw at Du Ruo's school today was much prettier than her. If it was my daughter's house, I'm afraid he would be a heavenly figure.

    It 's so similar...

    "There are so many people who look alike, so don't think about it." Du Shanming didn't see what Su Qingqing looked like with his own eyes, and thought it was just a slightly similar person.

    Su Zhen still vaguely felt that something was wrong, and she took a closer look at her middle-aged husband who was still elegant and handsome, and carefully scrutinized his face.

    "Speaking of which, I still look a bit like you." It can be said that he has absorbed the best of both of them.

    "Cough cough cough..." Du Shanming was startled, how could he be like her and him at the same time?

    "Xiaozhen? Did you get confused at the time?" Du Shanming almost choked on the water. Based on what she said, could it be possible that she was born with twins? ?