Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Teasing

    Feeling Mu Bai's low laughter, Su Qingqing was still a little dazed, but his lust came from her ear, which made her stunned.

    After regaining consciousness, she pushed him up weakly with both hands, and Nai Heruan was powerless in his arms to push him away.

    Before she could react, Mu Bai's tall figure hugged Su Qingqing again, and led her into the dressing room.

    Su Qingqing struggled in his arms, her ears were red and flushed, "I can go by myself." Since she was blurred by his kiss just now, she was still speaking softly at this moment, and after realizing her voice, she became even more uncomfortable .

    Mu Bai looked indifferent, he just carried her into the dressing room, and went out without staying for a while.

    Su Qingqing exhaled lightly, hurriedly washed away the damp and cold feeling on her body, changed into her clothes and the swimming lesson ended, although the process of learning to swim this time was safe and sound, but at the end...

    she shook her head violently, next time she learns to swim, This must not happen again.

    Coming out of the dressing room with slightly damp hair, a cold figure was waiting for Su Qingqing outside the door.

    Su Qingqing quickened her pace and followed beside him, she was too embarrassed to look at him, the words he said... her ears blushed when she thought of it.

    Her thin body and hair were slightly wet, and Mu Bai frowned slightly, "Why did you come out without drying?"

    Su Qingqing looked at him in confusion, seeing his eyes resting on her hair, she realized that he was talking about her hair.

    "It's still a little wet..." Before she could finish speaking, her hand was held by his slender white hand.

    "Where are you going?" Su Qingqing was led back by him, and quickly asked what he was doing for pulling her into the dressing room.

    The hair dryer in the locker room sounded, and Su Qingqing stood uncomfortably in front of the male lead, with the difference in height between the two, she could only lean her head a little under Mu Bai's shoulder.

    The wind from the hair dryer blew on her hair, Su Qingqing clasped her hands and said anxiously, "I can do it myself." This was the first time someone helped her to dry her hair.

    The figure shrouded behind her didn't seem to be listening, and continued to blow her slightly wet hair. From time to time, the fingertips stroking her hair slightly brushed her earlobe, making her shiver and shiver.

    He was even more uncomfortable, but no matter what she said, Mu Bai was drying his hair silently.

    Listening to the soft sound from the hair dryer, Su Qingqing felt that the man behind her was very close to her.

    Finally, the sound of the hair dryer stopped, Su Qingqing stretched out her hand to touch the hair that had become dry and limp, but her hand was held and rubbed by the warm palm.

    Su Qingqing broke free several times but did not break away, just being hugged tightly from behind by Mu Bai, his body temperature climbed to scalding hot, as if to burn Su Qingqing.

    "We should go." She said softly, for fear that he would kiss her again later.

    After a while, there was a gentle response from the side of my ear.

    Only then did Su Qingqing secretly heave a sigh of relief, but her hand couldn't be freed, so she could only be led out of the swimming pool by him.

    As soon as she got out of the swimming pool, Su Qingqing hurriedly stopped him from holding her. What if someone found out?

    "Mubai? Su Qingqing?" Chu Yunhan waited for them outside for a long time, watching Su Qingqing being led out by Mu Bai, his expression was a little dazed.

    Mu Bai has never had close contact with anyone, but he saw Mu Bai holding Su Qingqing's hand more than once, the seeds of doubt that had been planted in his heart gradually took root, and the original smile faded from the corner of his lips.

    Maybe he should check Su Qingqing, would Mu Bai like...Su Qingqing? But Su Qingqing is a man, could it be Mubai...

    Chu Yunhan's thoughts were confused, and he looked at the two people in front of him in disbelief.

    Su Qingqing walked up to Chu Yunhan, saw him in a daze, and hurriedly waved his hand in front of him, "Chu Yunhan?"

    The person who was called suddenly came back to his senses, "You...why did you come out now, the swimming lessons are over already It's been twenty minutes."

    The scene of being kissed by Mu Bai on the edge of the swimming pool appeared in Su Qingqing's mind, "Ahem... I choked on water, so it's late."

    "You choked on water? Are you okay?" Chu Yunhan quickly looked at her, Although learning to swim would inevitably lead to choking, but he still felt sorry for Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing glanced at the "culprit" with a clear and indifferent appearance, smiled and shook her head, "I'm fine, how long have you been waiting here?"

    She seemed to hear someone outside the swimming pool just now, could it be Chu Yunhan?

    "It didn't take long, let's go to eat together." After saying that, he was about to put Su Qingqing's thin shoulders on his shoulders, but his hands were empty.

    Su Qingqing was dragged past by the silent Mu Bai, and the sudden movement of half of her body sticking to his body made her unable to react for a while.

    Chu Yunhan's smile froze again, he restrained the corners of his raised lips, and rarely met Mu Bai's serious eyes.

    Mu Bai has always been cold, and his oppressive gaze turned to Chu Yunhan.

    Su Qingqing sensed that something was wrong, and quickly got away from Mu Bai, trying to smooth things over, "I happen to be a little hungry, let's go eat."

    Sandwiched between the boss and boss, Su Qingqing is just a loafer.

    Mu Bai walked with his arms around Su Qingqing's shoulders, Su Qingqing was anxious to take his hand off, but he remained as still as a mountain.

    Chu Yunhan stared at the backs of the two of them, feeling as if his heart had fallen to the bottom of the valley.