Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

    "You still said you didn't bully Du Ruo, let me tell you! Even if all the men in the world are dead, Du Ruo won't like you! She has always liked Mubai!"

    Chang Liuhong blurted out, Du Ruo guessed She didn't expect Chang Liuhong to say this, she thought that Su Qingqing really liked her, but now she loathes Su Qingqing with all her heart and eyes.

    No wonder she refused to deliver the love letter. It turns out... Du Ruo originally wanted to explain that Su Qingqing didn't bully her, but when she learned that Su Qingqing might like her, she let go of Chang Liuhong's hand.

    Su Qingqing almost laughed, it was the funniest joke she had ever heard, so she laughed out loud.

    The stunning appearance is like a spring flower, this smile makes Chang Liuhong go crazy, I have to say that Su Qingqing's appearance is indeed rare in the world.

    Du Ruo was also taken aback, and forced himself to ignore the unhappiness surging up in his heart.

    "You...what are you laughing at?" Chang Liuhong didn't understand what she was laughing at?

    Su Qingqing took another half step back, "I don't know where you heard the nonsense, even if she was the only woman left in the world, I wouldn't take a second look at her."

    "As for me not helping to deliver the love letter, help me It's my freedom not to help, so I don't have to be sentimental."

    Chang Liuhong was stunned, didn't she? She subconsciously turned her head to look at Du Ruo with an ugly face.

    Du Ruo was extremely embarrassed by her words of "self-indulgence", and she was still in front of Mu Bai... She hated Su Qingqing very much, but being disgusted by her face to face made her look very ugly.

    Su Qingqing continued, "Also, keep your words away from others." After speaking, she walked around them and walked out of the swimming pool.

    She knew that the male lead, Mu Bai, was watching a play, and the "love budding" between him and the female lead had to be cannonballed as a female supporting role, which was extremely annoying.

    She strode out of the swimming pool. Although she didn't fall into the water, she was speechless just now, but it didn't affect her usual good mood.

    It's just that after she walked a few steps, she found that the male lead had gone with her again? Brother! It's a bit embarrassing for us to walk together, can we not get together?

    After Su Qingqing left in a hurry, Mu Bai who didn't say a word followed closely behind, not only Du Ruo's face was ugly, but even Chang Liuhong's face was flushed with anger, what does Su Qingqing mean! !

    To say that Du Ruo is being passionate! ? Chang Liuhong stomped her feet angrily but was helpless.

    Chang Liuhong was very reconciled to being bullied by Su Qingqing, and turned her head to comfort Du Ruo, "Du Ruo, don't talk to Su Qingqing, she can't eat grapes and says grapes are sour."

    But Mu Bai seemed to be more indifferent than usual Now, she didn't dare to look at him more. Although he was handsome, he was also terrifying.

    Du Ruo stared at the backs of the two leaving one after the other, feeling ashamed, but she did not intend to give up, she knew that Mu Bai would definitely be moved by her.

    Chang Liuhong didn't know that Du Ruo's confession to Mu Bai was rejected, and she was still aggrieved for Du Ruo because of Su Qingqing's words.

    Su Qingqing was very uncomfortable, Mu Bai was about a step away from her behind her, very close.