Chapter 44

Chapter 44: Drunk

    Su Qingqing could feel his scorching breath, and the perfect facial features in front of her eyes were magnified in her pupils, almost falling into his dark eyes.

    Mu Bai's black eyes finally landed on the slightly parted lips, the looming tip of the tongue...

    Su Qingqing: "!" Immediately regained consciousness, they got too close.

    She quickly opened the distance, and only then did she distance herself from the feeling of closeness that was about to suffocate.

    Mu Bai's gaze kept on her, as if he wanted to ask her something, but in the end he was replaced by a slight frown.

    Although Su Qingqing didn't know why he was in a bad mood, it must have something to do with the company.

    Chu Yunhan and Gao Yuqi chatted and joked, and He Wuluo occasionally responded, Nangongli seemed a little unhappy for some reason.

    And Du Ruo stared at Mu Bai almost to get angry, but Mu Bai never looked at her from the beginning to the end.

    Chu Yunhan withdrew his hand from the back of Su Qingqing's chair, and they were chatting vigorously, and it was not the first time for the others to have dinner together, so it is not surprising that they have seen this kind of atmosphere.

    An unknown line of sight was noticed by Su Qingqing, she looked along this line of sight, He Wuluo...

    He Wuluo was two people away from her position, he picked up the wine glass and gestured gracefully to Su Qingqing, his lips remained as warm as jade soft smile.

    Su Qingqing withdrew her gaze expressionlessly, no matter how he liked to look at it.

    She didn't intend to eat skewers at first, but when the smell wafted from outside the door, her appetite was hooked, and no one could refuse the delicious barbecue.

    The sizzling barbecue skewers were carefully plated and put on the dining table. Except for Mu Bai, everyone was not polite, after all, they were all familiar friends.

    Everyone was eating barbecue while drinking, Su Qingqing hadn't picked up the skewers yet, and put the skewers on the tableware in front of her with her thin hands.

    Su Qingqing looked at Mu Bai in surprise, he is...

    Chang Liuhong watched Du Ruo anxiously, Mu Bai was indeed different from other people to Su Qingqing, Du Ruo probably got angry when he saw it?

    Chang Liuhong's guess was correct, Du Ruo was so angry that the skewers were no longer fragrant, so he casually picked up the skewers and ate them in a venting manner.

    Chu Yunhan originally wanted to give the barbecue skewers to Su Qingqing, but when he saw her tableware full of skewers, the corners of his mouth froze on his unspoken words and smile.

    Immediately, the skewers fell into his own tableware, and his attention shifted from the chat with Gao Yuqi and the others to Su Qingqing and Mu Bai. Mu Bai...seemed to have changed his view of Su Qingqing...the indescribable soreness in his heart Sensation made his heart dry.

    Su Qingqing saw that the well-dressed hero showed no signs of wanting to eat barbecue, so she even picked up several skewers without seeing him eat it.

    "You don't like to eat barbecue?" So many people eat delicious food, but he doesn't even look at it. Is there really anyone who can resist the charm of barbecue?

    The man raised his eyes, and looked at him in surprise with his well-fed little face, but his thin lips moved slightly, but someone interrupted him.