Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Stimulation

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" What is he trying to do?

    The thin and fair hand held her thin hand tightly, and held her hand in his palm, showing his possessive desire.

    Su Qingqing could instantly feel the stagnation in the hall of the villa. Everyone's eyes were on her and Mu Bai. She knew that if she made a struggle, it would definitely look strange.

    So she tried her best not to feel too surprised, as if this wasn't something surprising.

    She sat beside Mu Bai gracefully, with a natural expression on her small face, but in fact, only she knew that her heart was about to jump out of her throat.

    Nangongli had just answered a phone call from outside, and when he walked in, he saw the scene in front of him, and was once again surprised at how "special" Mu Bai was to Su Qingqing.

    Du Ruo was so angry that his eyes almost popped out! This holding hands! ? It's the way ordinary couples lead. Mu Bai...couldn't be because he likes Su Qingqing?

    impossible? Su Qingqing is a man!

    The boredom in Chu Yunhan's heart was even worse, he couldn't see the scene of Su Qingqing being held by Mu Bai, and loosened the collar of his shirt.

    He Wuluo was surprised for a moment, no matter how many times he had seen similar scenes, it was hard to resist the surprise rising in his heart.

    The others almost thought that they were wrong, but seeing that Su Qingqing was quite calm, it seemed that this was a very normal thing.

    Su Qingqing took advantage of Mu Bai's inattention and pulled her hand back. The scene was silent for a while, and she was beating her heart. If something got out, she didn't want to be exposed in advance as a woman disguised as a man.

    Duan Xinghe was dumbfounded, but the two parties seemed to be very calm, remembering that he would also hook up with Chu Yunhan and the others, but he didn't hold hands...

    Although Gao Yuqi didn't know why Mu Bai was holding Su Qingqing, but The atmosphere of today's party cannot be ruined.

    "Everyone is here, play games, play games." He interrupted aloud.

    Duan Xinghe also came back to his senses and followed to discuss what game to play, Chu Yunhan was stunned, uncharacteristically silent.

    Nangongli looked at the thoughtful people in front of him like an outsider, and He Wuluo was waiting for the call. The person sent should be at the beach soon, and he will soon know who the name of the locked road is.

    Seeing that the atmosphere had calmed down, Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, but the heroine looked at her almost bursting into flames.

    Su Qingqing acted as if she hadn't seen it, and sat beside Mu Bai boredly. To be honest, it's not as interesting as watching TV dramas in the dormitory.

    After playing the game for a while, he didn't find that Mu Bai interacted with them, maybe he was really bored in the dormitory.

    There was no such party in the original plot, so Su Qingqing didn't know what was about to happen.

    When Su Qing was idle and bored, Gao Yuqi yelled for them to come up with ideas, let's see what to play next?

    Most of the people here were absent-minded and basically didn't listen to his words.

    A cold voice sounded, "Truth or Dare." The short words surprised everyone.

    Just now... was that sentence suggested by Mu Bai? It's just unbelievable!