Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Kiss Me

    Facing the embarrassing look in Du Ruo's eyes at the moment, Su Qingqing ignored it. The embarrassment she wanted to give herself has never been less, but unfortunately, either she didn't care, or the hat Du Ruo wanted to cover didn't succeed, and it didn't work.

    The atmosphere was embarrassing. Although Gao Yuqi came out to smooth things over, the atmosphere on the scene still didn't improve. The main reason was that Du Ruo tried to find Su Qing over and over again, but he didn't expect that Su Qingqing would expose it in public.

    Nangongli didn't make a sound, he saw Du Ruo's behavior, and Su Qingqing's question was correct. Although Su Qingqing didn't say what purpose she had when she got close to Mu Bai, so far, no one has seen Mu Bai's behavior towards Su Qingqing's family business. If there is any help, based on how close Mu Bai is to her, it can be seen that Su Qingqing did not ask Mu Bai for help.

    Ever since Chu Yunhan dreamed of Su Qingqing, as soon as his eyes fell on Su Qingqing, he couldn't take his eyes off. The more he looked at her, the more beautiful she was.

    Du Ruo turned the bottle, and the mouth of the bottle was aimed at Mu Bai! She is so excited! Sure enough, God still favored her.

    Her ecstasy was beyond words, and the expressions of the others were all different. She seemed to transfer to Mubai last time...

    Su Qingqing was not surprised, she probably guessed that Du Ruo would transfer to Mubai.

    Mu Bai's cold appearance is indifferent, it seems that he is not the one who is about to take the truth or dare.

    Du Ruo suppressed the excitement in her heart, before she could speak, a deep voice interrupted her.

    "The truth."

    Du Ruo was a little disappointed, thinking that he could choose a big adventure, she bit her lip after thinking for a few seconds and asked, "You...do you have someone you like?"

    She had wanted to ask Mu Bai this question for a long time However, she was afraid of hearing answers that she didn't want to hear, but judging from the current situation, Mu Bai definitely didn't have someone he liked, so she asked to make herself feel at ease.

    The villa became quiet again. Wasn't Du Ruo asking nonsense? Can Mu Bai have someone he likes? If so, can he still be single?

    I'm afraid what she wants to ask is whether Mu Bai will like her?

    Gao Yuqi didn't smooth things over anymore, he propped his chin to watch the excitement.

    Chu Yunhan's handsome face is not very good-looking, who do you like? His handsome eyes swept over Su Qingqing.

    Wherever Su Qingqing looked, she was determined not to meet Mu Bai's eyes.

    Just when everyone thought that Mu Bai was silent to answer, the cold voice resounded in everyone's ears again...

    "Yes."

    The atmosphere of the whole villa was momentarily static, except for Su Qingqing and Mu Bai, everyone was in a daze.

    What did Mu Bai say? ? have? ? Does he have someone he likes? !

    As soon as this news came out, everyone present was shocked, and they all wondered if they had heard hallucinations. This is explosive news!

    Du Ruo's face was pale, her mind kept echoing what Mu Bai said...does he like someone? Who is the person he likes?

    But I haven't seen any girls approaching Mu Bai.

    Chu Yunhan is really sure that the person Mu Bai likes is probably Su Qingqing, even if he guessed it, it is still unbelievable at this moment.

    He Wuluo was very surprised, the truth that he felt faintly in his heart seemed to be about to surface.

    Nangongli: "???" Does Mu Bai like someone? What did he miss?

    Du Ruo eagerly asked again, "Who is that person?" Who does Mu Bai really like?

    Although Chang Liuhong was also shocked, it would be against the rules for Du Ruo to ask at this moment.

    Su Qingqing avoided Mu Bai's eyes, for fear that he would look at her, before she peeked at Mu Bai's expression, Gao Yuqi made a sound in time.

    "You don't need to answer this question. If you're a girl, you won't be fined for drinking. The next one will be the next one."

    Du Ruo was unwilling to reconcile, and tightly pinched his palms.

    As if Mu Bai had never heard of it, he turned the wine bottle with his thin hand, aiming at...Su Qingqing...

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" Terrible!

    She panicked, afraid that Mu Bai would ask "Who is the person you like or do you like me?" Questions like this, such a brave hero will definitely be able to do it!

    Mu Bai's cold eyes fell on Su Qingqing, and Su Qingqing's slightly nervous face was reflected in his well-understood eyes.

    After Su Qingqing looked at him for a second, she immediately looked away. She felt that the truth or the risk was inevitable, and it was very risky to choose whichever one she chose. She thought about it carefully, and the risk was at least forced.

    "...Big adventure." After the selection, he felt a little regretful. He probably wouldn't ask for too much of a big adventure, right?

    "A big adventure? Su Qingqing, you've been kind for a while." Gao Yuqi hated himself for not being Mu Bai, why did she choose the truth just now.

    Su Qingqing didn't care what Gao Yuqi said, she was very nervous and regretted now, but with so many people around, Mu Bai should not be too explicit.

    I saw Mu Bai's thin lips parted lightly, "Kiss me."

    "Cough cough cough cough cough!!!" Duan Xinghe happened to drink water at this juncture, choking his soul almost to fly away.

    Everyone: "???"

    Su Qingqing: "!" Help! !

    He.. how can he be so bad? Su Qing's white and tender skin was instantly stained with a thin blush, and she was panicked and even more ashamed and at a loss.

    "I.." Could she refuse?

    Mu Bai seemed to be able to read her mind, and put a glass of wine in front of Su Qingqing's table with his slender and fair hands.

    "You can refuse."