Chapter 32

Chapter 32: An Accident Happened

    When Duan Xinghe spoke, Chu Yunhan could only agree, and looked at Su Qingqing sadly, no one taught her how to ski.

    Su Qingqing turned her head to pretend she didn't see his resentful gaze, no one taught her not to want Chu Yunhan, she still vividly remembered the time she was tricked yesterday.

    "I want Gao Yuqi to teach!" Chang Liuhong directly raised her hand, fearing that someone would snatch her away.

    Gao Yuqi snorted coldly, probably implying that he knew what Chang Liuhong was thinking, but he didn't say no out loud.

    Du Ruo mustered up his courage again, "I don't know how to ski either, I... want to admire..."

    "Let me teach Su Qingqing, I can teach Su Qingqing if I have nothing to do." He Wuluo smiled softly.

    Du Ruo, who was interrupted, looked at Nangongli aggrievedly, but found that Nangongli seemed to be thinking deeply.

    "Cough, cough, cough!!!" Su Qingqing almost choked again, covered herself with a tissue and coughed several times, looking at He Wuluo in surprise.

    He Wuluo asked her gently, "Are you okay? Don't worry, I'll go skiing after eating, and I'll teach you." The last three words were pronounced very lightly, and Su Qingqing's back felt inexplicably cold.

    I don't know what this sick girl is up to, Su Qingqing was about to decline, but Chu Yunhan's face was not happy.

    "I'll change with you, I'll teach Su Qingqing and you teach Xinghe."

    Duan Xinghe who was eating happily: "???" What's wrong with Yunhan?

    He Wuluo's smile continued, "Yunhan, you also have to ask Xinghe if she is willing."

    Su Qingqing: "..." Don't you need to ask her if she is willing?

    Chu Yunhan looked at Duan Xinghe, not knowing what happened, Duan Xinghe was in trouble.

    "If you want, anyone can teach me." Duan Xinghe lay down directly.

    Chu Yunhan laughed happily, but He Wuluo's smile faded away, and at this moment another voice came in.

    "Your skiing skills are so-so, not good enough to teach others. I'll teach Su Qingqing." Nangongli said slowly. Among so many people, he would rather teach Su Qingqing.

    As soon as Chu Yunhan heard that he wanted to win, he came up, "Who said that my skills are inferior to yours? Wait for the competition, whoever wins will teach Su Qingqing, how do you dare to come?"

    Nangong Li sneered, "I don't see the coffin Don't cry, just compare."

    "It's just boring, so let's compare together." He Wuluorou laughed even harder, impatient to see Su Qingqing wrestle, will she cry when she falls in pain?

    Su Qingqing inexplicably remembered the scene of sharing a room with someone. She was afraid that these male partners would teach her how to ski, especially He Wuluo, who knows what kind of medicine he sells in his gourd?

    "I refuse." As soon as Su Qingqing said, several eyes looked at her in unison.

    ".. I'll just watch you skate." Don't you want to participate in the head office?

    "No, I disagree. Whoever wins will teach Su Qingqing, that's it." Chu Yunhan announced the end of the discussion.

    Su Qingqing couldn't interrupt at all, because Nangongli and Chu Yunhan started arguing.